CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Percentages of Poles and Lithuanians

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck knows why this topic has been tenuously dragged out of 2014, but for what it's worth, I worked with over 30 Polish immigrants, all of them without exception were hardworking, honest to a fault and fucking good mates when you need one. I learnt a lot of their language and this gained me a respect from them. They have no love for the scum element which rarely includes polish nationals and is mainly comprised of Slovak Roma immigrants, it is these fuckers who fiddle the system, steal and whatever else. The Poles get wrongly tarred with their brush due to a similar accent and a partial crossover language. True Poles will rarely cause any grief for anyone.

Guest JackoTC
15 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck knows why this topic has been tenuously dragged out of 2014, but for what it's worth, I worked with over 30 Polish immigrants, all of them without exception were hardworking, honest to a fault and fucking good mates when you need one. I learnt a lot of their language and this gained me a respect from them. They have no love for the scum element which rarely includes polish nationals and is mainly comprised of Slovak Roma immigrants, it is these fuckers who fiddle the system, steal and whatever else. The Poles get wrongly tarred with their brush due to a similar accent and a partial crossover language. True Poles will rarely cause any grief for anyone.

I've worked with several too - all hardworking. On the negative side though, the Poles top the list of foreign nationals in UK prisons, which kind of blows that theory out of the water. I have no real issues with them.......apart from the fact they think driving 12 year old BMW with a huge boom box in it is still cool....they cut their own hair.......have slightly golden yellow skin............shoplift at will.......and of course, the body building show off wanker types in cheap leather jackets swan about like they own the fucking place.

And they all talk loudly - whats that all about ?

The krauts and Russkies had the right fucking idea. 

32 minutes ago, JackoTC said:

I've worked with several too - all hardworking. On the negative side though, the Poles top the list of foreign nationals in UK prisons, which kind of blows that theory out of the water. I have no real issues with them.......apart from the fact they think driving 12 year old BMW with a huge boom box in it is still cool....they cut their own hair.......have slightly golden yellow skin............shoplift at will.......and of course, the body building show off wanker types in cheap leather jackets swan about like they own the fucking place.

The Poles are easy to spot though, 3 white stripes everywhere, they're fucking obsessed with Adidas.

3 hours ago, JackoTC said:

They come here in their shit cars, terrible clothes and walk around drinking and starting trouble, I fucking hate those jocks.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

A couple of years ago, the foreman in one of the sites we work with locked himself out – and bosses at the time called two Polish temps who worked at the factory to break in and open the door. That says it all really.

Poles are not work-shy, however.  

I can think of at least one person who would disagree..............

Whatever happened to that boring prick, Ambrose?

15 minutes ago, Eddie said:

They come here in the shit cars, terrible clothes and walk around drinking and starting trouble, I fucking hate those jocks.

Don't ever go to Corby, Ed, the place is fucking full of them. Hailing from Northamptonshire, I'd wager that that's where Jackers erected his turf roof croft when he flew south of the border.

42 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Don't ever go to Corby, Ed, the place is fucking full of them. Hailing from Northamptonshire, I'd wager that that's where Jackers erected his turf roof croft when he flew south of the border.

Unfortunately I spent a morning there last year. The high street was full of charity and pound shops, with tough looking Hard up cunts wandering around waiting for the Wetherspoops to open. I did spot Jacko in the high street, he was pointing and shouting at the pigeons, whilst nursing a can of Super T. Sadly it appeared that he had shat in his grey elasticated jogging bottoms.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

On the one hand, Irish people are fiercely proud of their country and ancestry, yet millions seem to move abroad for better wages and better lives. I've met a few expats living in east coast US, and 90% of them carp on about how wonderful Ireland is and how proud they are t be Irish. It's a bit like Sean Connery with his 'Scotland Forever' arm tattoo, who owns homes in Barbados and America. Wanker.

Beast?

Guest Gong Farmer
9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

On the one hand, Irish people are fiercely proud of their country and ancestry, yet millions seem to move abroad for better wages and better lives. I've met a few expats living in east coast US, and 90% of them carp on about how wonderful Ireland is and how proud they are to be Irish. It's a bit like Sean Connery with his 'Scotland Forever' arm tattoo, who owns homes in Barbados and America. Wanker.

I don't like having to go to Ireland, even going as far as turning down the invitation to my sister in law's lezzy wedding ceremony in March. I've got nothing against her getting married to her lezzy girlfriend, live and let live say I , I just fucking hate going there. It's green, boring and pisses down with rain all the time. I'm not prepared to waste money in the pissing rain when I could use that money to go to sun drenched Sardinia where the food, drink and poontang is of a far superior quality. 

Guest Gong Farmer
1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

I cannot argue with that. It's a bit of a no-brainer. That said, I quite like the thought of Irish lesbians in Sardinia.

They must have their lezzies that aren't gobby shithouses that can drink George Best under the table.

28 minutes ago, Gong Farmer said:

I don't like having to go to Ireland, even going as far as turning down the invitation to my sister in law's lezzy wedding ceremony in March. I've got nothing against her getting married to her lezzy girlfriend, live and let live say I , I just fucking hate going there. It's green, boring and pisses down with rain all the time. I'm not prepared to waste money in the pissing rain when I could use that money to go to sun drenched Sardinia where the food, drink and poontang is of a far superior quality. 

Fucking hell Gong; one cornetto and you think you're Lucky Luciano.

Guest DingTheRioja
3 hours ago, JackoTC said:

The Polish have a saying, with the Germans we lose our freedom, with the Russians we lose our soul..

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I hope so. While the lezzies you and I occasionally stumble upon by accidentally clicking the wrong internet icon are generally hot and fuckable, lesbians in reality are fuck-ugly moose who wear dungarees, generally hate men, shave their heads, and fart out lentils. I have yet to meet a real-life lesbian I study with eyes of lust.

I know one, an ex of mine, shit hot and still eminently shaggable 20 years later... and no.. it wasn't me who "turned" her..

Guest Gong Farmer
7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I hope so. While the lezzies you and I occasionally stumble upon by accidentally clicking the wrong internet icon are generally hot and fuckable, lesbians in reality are fuck-ugly moose who wear dungarees, generally hate men, shave their heads, and fart out lentils. I have yet to meet a real-life lesbian I study with eyes of lust.

You've just described my sister in law. She's the butch one with a massive fuck off chip on her fat shoulders whilst her 'fiance' is the  butch one with a massive fuck off chip on her fat shoulders. When I told her that I wouldn't be attending her low rent tacky wedding they both threw a hissy fit an accused me of being 'homophobic'. I'm Irelandphobic not fucking homophobic you 'orrible couple of Y front wearing stamp liking carpet munchers.