CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pretentious retired cunts on property relocation shows.

Decimus

On 02/01/2018 at 3:25 PM, ratcum said:

you're still a newbie to me Frank. Legends like Lady P, Applescruff, Flinty and Benny were cunting whilst you were still in short trousers.

The difference between you and I, ratcum, is that I know I’m shit. 

You lame and snidey fucking jew. 

• Like 2

On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 8:29 PM, Frank said:

The difference between you and I, ratcum, is that I know I’m shit. 

You lame and snidey fucking jew. 

you're a one trick pony and the 'trick' was blowing yourself off. Anatomically you can only achieve this if you're bent and from Southern Europe

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
6 minutes ago, ratcum said:

you're a one trick pony and the 'trick' was blowing yourself off. Anatomically you can only achieve this if you're bent and from Sothern Europe

Are you trying to steal Frank's charisma?

Guest judgetwi
10 hours ago, Frank said:

11bt3x5.jpg

Who is this fucking wanker?

Cunt looks like some asylum seeking fucking criminal. Is that a tent I see in the background.......and the shadow of a Gendarme?

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Who is this fucking wanker?

Cunt looks like some asylum seeking fucking criminal. Is that a tent I see in the background.......and the shadow of a Gendarme?

Judge I’m in a mess. I hate skiing, skiers, boarders.. everyone. The roads in and out of Val d’Isere are closed and I’ve missed my flight. I’ve been called an Arab, faggot, Jean Renault, a fucking wanker, an asylum seeking criminal, syphilitic wank bag, Kelly Starlight and Cat Stevens. Who do I turn to?

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

Judge I’m in a mess. I hate skiing, skiers, boarders.. everyone. The roads in and out of Val d’Isere are closed and I’ve missed my flight. I’ve been called an Arab, faggot, Jean Renault, a fucking wanker, an asylum seeking criminal, syphilitic wank bag, Kelly Starlight and Cat Stevens. Who do I turn to?

Wilkinson Sword maybe.