CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ronnie O'Sullivan

Guest MikeD

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Fucking Hell. A pensioners fish and chip special, added old bastard points granted for the early hour at which it was subsequently gummed down. And then to add to the geriatric mystique, Phyllis from Corrie is across the way muttering ''Stop the boats''.

You decrepit Mavis cunt.

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking Hell. A pensioners fish and chip special, added old bastard points granted for the early hour at which it was subsequently gummed down. And then to add to the geriatric mystique, Phyllis from Corrie is across the way muttering ''Stop the boats''.

You decrepit Mavis cunt.

Frank is more Reg Holdsworth in the final stages of AIDS.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Frank said:

Dried out Fish that looks like it's been sat under the hot counter light all day and bottled tap water, what a tight bastard... and what kind of cunt has a terrible looking salad with their Fish and Chips? Mushy peas, you stupid poofter. 

I wouldn't give that plate of food to your gay dog. 

Lol. 

• Like 1

On 18/01/2024 at 22:44, Frank said:

I'm in Paris tomorrow Raasters. It's Menswear Fashion Week.. 16th to the 21st. What's your thinking for this summer's man about town? It's not easy these days, especially for a 54 year old, to be cool and commercial.. easy but disruptive. 

Frank, I've had the day off today and I'm feeling lazy and bored. Put the tele on, and ended up watching 'Rip off Britain'... Although a depressing load of shite, it highlights how we are treated like shit by the Government, companies and the wealthy. I then remembered you were going to Fashion week, no doubt spending a fortune on bender shoes and other attire and it made me feel sick. 

Life's not fair, I came from Haiti with hopes of bettering myself yet ended up jobless and talking shite with fellow dole collector @Cunty BigBollox. I PM'd @Mrs Roops for some advice and she said she's too busy fixing China's economy to respond and @camberwell gypsy rejected my advances because she's settled down now and wants to forget our 80s fling in Peckham. 

I've had enough and I'm going back to Haiti to make my fortune and where my lady Etienne awaits. 

Au revoir.  

On 19/01/2024 at 20:47, Dyslexic cnut said:

Do you have a banana with your Sunday roast? On second thoughts, don’t answer that last question.

I wonder if Frank is still in the country? With these winds I imagine that his arsehole must be whistling like the Hogwarts fucking Express.

On 22/01/2024 at 13:15, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Frank, I've had the day off today and I'm feeling lazy and bored. Put the tele on, and ended up watching 'Rip off Britain'... Although a depressing load of shite, it highlights how we are treated like shit by the Government, companies and the wealthy. I then remembered you were going to Fashion week, no doubt spending a fortune on bender shoes and other attire and it made me feel sick. 

Life's not fair, I came from Haiti with hopes of bettering myself yet ended up jobless and talking shite with fellow dole collector @Cunty BigBollox. I PM'd @Mrs Roops for some advice and she said she's too busy fixing China's economy to respond and @camberwell gypsy rejected my advances because she's settled down now and wants to forget our 80s fling in Peckham. 

I've had enough and I'm going back to Haiti to make my fortune and where my lady Etienne awaits. 

Au revoir.  

Tar-ra.

Au revoir.  

Does the Windrush do return trips?

Au revoir.  

You’re the Haitian card player with missing fingers?