CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Forget this shit KB. Have you seen the French team? 5 BLACKS, and I must admit I could tackle a couple of them. It would make a change from goose.

Renard by any chance? 

5fbbe5a657ab745c99152282_Hero.jpg

A misnomer if ever there was. 

Stick with the geese. 

42 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Come on @Neil & @King Billy ...the German keeper is an absolute hottie. She's just scored an own-goal but it doesn't matter.

The England girls are pretty much all-blonde and indigenous to our green and pleasant islands. You know as well as I do it won't be long before political correctness goes mad and most of our players will look like the Williams sisters (just like the current France team, lol @Witheredscrote). What an opportunity and probably the last time.

If England win on Sunday, they will have bettered the diving men's poofter performances in recent years. Alessia Russo's goal last night wouldn't look out of place in Matt Le Tissier's locker. There, I've said it. Fuck you both.

The Swedes looked like a team of blonde, ponytailed clones. 

48 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Come on @Neil & @King Billy ...the German keeper is an absolute hottie. She's just scored an own-goal but it doesn't matter.

The England girls are pretty much all-blonde and indigenous to our green and pleasant islands. You know as well as I do it won't be long before political correctness goes mad and most of our players will look like the Williams sisters (just like the current France team, lol @Witheredscrote). What an opportunity and probably the last time.

If England win on Sunday, they will have bettered the diving men's poofter performances in recent years. Alessia Russo's goal last night wouldn't look out of place in Matt Le Tissier's locker. There, I've said it. Fuck you both.

I actually agree now that I’ve thought about what you’ve just said. I’ve grown to despise the whole football thing in the last three years or so, since the BLM and woke agenda suddenly became the most discussed and apparently the only reason that football along with most other sports exists for nowadays. I laughed my bollocks off when the US womens team, led by the abominable, pink haired, woke warrior cunt Meghan Raphino were humiliated at the last World Cup and tbh I’ve not watched or given a fuck since. However I think you’re onto something Wolfman, and I am going to bite the bullet and get behind our brave lionesses ( I can’t believe I’ve just said that) in the final, if only because I hate their male counterparts for their cowardice, which I do understand is down to their greed and fear of losing their entitled future if they dared speak out and say what they believed. 
Gareth Southgate is an absolute cunt who wouldn’t even get hired as an extra in Peaky Blinders.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

I actually agree now that I’ve thought about what you’ve just said. I’ve grown to despise the whole football thing in the last three years or so, since the BLM and woke agenda suddenly became the most discussed and apparently the only reason that football along with most other sports exists for nowadays. I laughed my bollocks off when the US womens team, led by the abominable, pink haired, woke warrior cunt Meghan Raphino were humiliated at the last World Cup and tbh I’ve not watched or given a fuck since. However I think you’re onto something Wolfman, and I am going to bite the bullet and get behind our brave lionesses ( I can’t believe I’ve just said that) in the final, if only because I hate their male counterparts for their cowardice, which I do understand is down to their greed and fear of losing their entitled future if they dared speak out and say what they believed. 
Gareth Southgate is an absolute cunt who wouldn’t even get hired as an extra in Peaky Blinders.

All I hear now in sport is "lack of diversity" bollocks. There are no black players in the England team because they haven't got any good enough to break into the side. If they had then they would be playing. All we need now to fuck up any chances of winning the world cup is the powers that be , give in to the woke wankers and pick players for their colour rather than quality. Thus depriving white players who are better, a place in the side to appease them. And if we do fuck up any chance of winning the tournament the wokes won't care because "it's the taking part, not the winning that matters". 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

All I hear now in sport is "lack of diversity" bollocks. There are no black players in the England team because they haven't got any good enough to break into the side. If they had then they would be playing. All we need now to fuck up any chances of winning the world cup is the powers that be , give in to the woke wankers and pick players for their colour rather than quality. Thus depriving white players who are better, a place in the side to appease them. And if we do fuck up any chance of winning the tournament the wokes won't care because "it's the taking part, not the winning that matters". 

The ‘World Cup’ is being played in Qatar by men with cocks. What the fuck are you on about? The team is semi-slave. Are you bevvied?

On 27/07/2022 at 22:13, King Billy said:

I'm glad you get it; to me it's a no-brainer. Of course I'm also sick to the back teeth of the 'plight' of women's historic opression at the hands of white, heterosexual men. It's gone too far. But there will never be another genuinely all-English team at international level. Not ever. As Gyppo says above, it'll eventually get wanked off with woke.

They don't seem so money-obsessed and are clearly playing for each other, and for England. What a team. They've absolutely cunted everyone put in front of them, breaking records along the way (20 goals in 5 games, some of them spectacular).

Compare with the diving and playacting in the men's game. And with the appalling loyalty of England men in the domestic league, such as Raheem Sterling jumping ship from Man City to Chelsea. No loyalty, all money. I'm absolutely loving this tournament. England vs Germany in the final at Wembley. I can't wait.

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm talking about women's football. Pay attention 007! 

There is no such thing. Fucking embarrassing ‘cunt clownball’ it should be called. A decent male U15 team would slaughter the cunts but them lads will never be lauded on TV. So much for meritocracy eh? I had you down as better than a fawning  Sun headline follower. The standard is fucking chronic. Reward mediocrity if you want, I’m having none of it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm glad you get it; to me it's a no-brainer. I'm also sick to the back teeth of the 'plight' of women's historic opression at the hands of white, heterosexual men. It's gone too far. But there will never be another genuinely all-English team at international level. Not ever. As Gyppo says above, it'll all eventually get wanked off with woke.

They don't seem so money-obsessed and are clearly playing for each other, and for England. What a team. They've absolutely cunted everyone put in front of them, breaking records along the way (20 goals in 5 games, some of them spectacular).

Compare with the diving and playacting in the men's game. And with the appalling loyalty of England men in the domestic league, such as Raheem Sterling jumling ship from Man City to Chelsea. No loyalty, all money. I'm absolutely loving this tournament. England vs Germany in the final at Wembley. I can't wait.

So…the team is genuine because it’s white? Apart from the fact that the only reason that this pile of shit standard of football is being rammed down our throats is actually on the back of ‘wokeness,’ have a little think back about the clearly valid black players that represented England in the past twenty years and name the ‘woke’ one. Fucking stupid post.

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

So…the team is genuine because it’s white? Apart from the fact that the only reason that this pile of shit standard of football is being rammed down our throats is actually on the back of ‘wokeness,’ have a little think back about the clearly valid black players that represented England in the past twenty years and name the ‘woke’ one. Fucking stupid post.

I think the standard is actually fairly high. It'll never have the physicality of the men's game, but it's unpredictable and exciting. Two key ingredients.

So, how the fuck has 'woke' influenced the current Lioness team, DC? Perhaps it has in the past, but I think Wiegman has demanded complete autonomy from the FA, and she's chosen her team on merit without their influence. This is one of the points I've been making. To my knowledge, few have ties with Jamaica or Somalia. It has less to do with them being white, although England's demographic is currently around 88% white. Not racist, merely a fact.

Stick your comment up your arse.

17 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm glad you get it; to me it's a no-brainer. I'm also sick to the back teeth of the 'plight' of women's historic opression at the hands of white, heterosexual men. It's gone too far. But there will never be another genuinely all-English team at international level. Not ever. As Gyppo says above, it'll all eventually get wanked off with woke.

Compare with the diving and playacting in the men's game. And with the appalling loyalty of England men in the domestic league, such as Raheem Sterling jumling ship from Man City to Chelsea. No loyalty, all money. I'm absolutely loving this tournament. England vs Germany in the final at Wembley. I can't wait.

The Patriachy…comfortably debunked by Jordan Peterson. As for Sterling…that Jamaican kid had been on the radar since he was 12 years old. He was signing for Everton from QPR for £50k. Basically intercepted at Speke Airport by Liverscum & signed for £2m…sold to City two years later for £50m (British record) then slaughtered by koppshites (loyalty?) Won a dozen major honours and has starred at international level…has one more big move left in him and takes it. Perhaps you can explain to me…who should have sacrificed income and his family’s future to…for ‘loyalty?’ You have no fucking idea how professional football works.

52 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There are no black players in the England team because they haven't got any good enough to break into the side.

Give them time. Once they’ve broken into all the cars in the car park and jemmied their way into the trophy cabinet, they'll be more than capable of breaking into the side.

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I think the standard is actually fairly high. It'll never have the physicality of the men's game, but it's unpredictable and exciting. Two key ingredients.

So, how the fuck has 'woke' influenced the current Lioness team, DC? Perhaps it has in the past, but I think Wiegman has demanded complete autonomy from the FA, and she's chosen her team on merit without their influence. This is one of the points I've been making. To my knowledge, few have ties with Jamaica or Somalia. It has less to do with them being white, although England's demographic is currently around 88% white. Not racist, merely a fact.

Then don’t. Because it isn’t.

24 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Talk about ‘missing the fucking point?’ Which was…when has it influenced the men’s team?

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That cunt needs to fuck off with the adidas, I wear adidas, it's for white people, like Puma. Darkies should wear Nike. 

Ffs, Eric. I reckon there's less than a year between our ages. I wouldn't be seen dead in any of that shite.