CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

Guest Fatty Junior
On 13/06/2015 at 23:08, scotty said:

I've just wasted an hour watching England vs Mexico. Three goals and not a glimpse of a proper lezbo celebration, or even a shirt ripped off like they do in the blokes game. :angry: :angry:

I suggest that if this fiasco is to continue, the rules should be amended. Yellow card: the shorts come off. Red card: offender has to leave the pitch topless. Goal scored: no celebration permitted unless it involves tongues. Substitutes have to moon at the camera when entering the field of play. And finally, when a commentator says "she's entitled to go down there," she fucking well should do.

You sound like a closet poof, no place on here for cunts, so fuck off

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Shortlist? Fuck me, imagine how bad the other useless cunts must be.

You wouldn’t say that to any of the ten people in the stands at the women’s cup final. OK five of them were stewards and two were coppers, but the other six wouldn’t stand for that kind of misogynistic hate speech Neil. Have you no respect for the female types?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

You wouldn’t say that to any of the ten people in the stands at the women’s cup final. OK five of them were stewards and two were coppers, but the other six wouldn’t stand for that kind of misogynistic hate speech Neil. Have you no respect for the female types?

Of course they wouldn't stand for it. Seven of them were paraplegic and their tickets were FOC. 

Two were.blind. One of them was paid to be there just to clean up the accidental bodily releases and had zero interest in 22 dykes chasing a ball around a pitch. 

Guest Fatty Junior
6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Great work @Fatty Junior

Just when we all thought you couldn’t make an even bigger cunt of yourself, you pull out all the stops. @Eddieshould have buried you round the back of the car wash 

Ah thanks Stubbs, means a lot to me, now fuck off

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

You want to attend a women's rugby match. Hundreds of wimmin, pissed up on prosecco, screaming like banshees. It's enough to make your ears bleed.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You want to attend a women's rugby match. Hundreds of wimmin, pissed up on prosecco, screaming like banshees. It's enough to make your ears bleed.

Camberwell Gypsy's career as Sports Correspondent at Woman's Own was a brief but happy one. 

2 hours ago, Clavo said:

For fuck's sake you are fucking dreary and dull.

pen, you odd little freak. I usually find it simple to glide past your comments with ease, but this one stopped me dead in my tracks. You calling another member dreary and dull is something I simply can not abide. 

Your bizarre, humourless, constant stream of utter shite is less entertaining than ding’s sexy stories, pinkape’s golf drivel and mongumental’s cotswold stone lies. 

I mean this from the bottom of my huge, happy heart: kill yourself. 

• Like 6

57 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

pen, you odd little freak. I usually find it simple to glide past your comments with ease, but this one stopped me dead in my tracks. You calling another member dreary and dull is something I simply can not abide. 

Your bizarre, humourless, constant stream of utter shite is less entertaining than ding’s sexy stories, pinkape’s golf drivel and mongumental’s cotswold stone lies. 

How are you feeling following the revelation that every sick fucking perv that we've rooted out in the last 4 years could actually be Gurt?

Pete, Cocky and now Paulie. If it is Gurt, I hope someone gets hold of the filthy little schmiegel In the real world and opens him from crotch to sternum with a rusty tenon saw.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

You are not important .. you are simply a very funny little man.

2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

There is fuck all edgy or original coming from the beloved doctor it is just student room stuff that 18 year olds come out with and anyway surely Professor Pi is clever enough not to need any help from you.

For fuck's sake Pen, if I can resist the urge to post the ironymeter gif again, surely you can find it in yourself not to rise to the bait, let alone by quoting the same post multiple times.

Furthermore, and I don't mean to be critical but it has to be said, this feud with Scotty isn't hitting quite the same heights as last night's nonce-fest.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

How are you feeling following the revelation that every sick fucking perv that we've rooted out in the last 4 years could actually be Gurt?

You do know that there are only half a dozen or so different members on here at the best of times?

21 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

this feud with Scotty isn't hitting quite the same heights as last night's nonce-fest.

Don't hold your breath for any escalation of said feud, I no longer see anything pen posts unless someone quotes it. And to quote Kool and the Gang, that's the way (uh huh, uh huh) I like it. 👍👍