CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

Just now, Goober said:

Scruffy Levi 501s, mostly, but I'd rather go with your shit brown corduroys coupled with white socks than the Ali G look, tbh. 

I only wear 501s. But with a pair of adidas gazelle in blue suede, they look the bollocks. I don't wear track suits. And if you're telling me that you don't own a pair of trainers, you're a fucking liar or a flid that only wears orthopaedic Frankenstein boots.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I only wear 501s. But with a pair of adidas gazelle in blue suede, they look the bollocks. I don't wear track suits. And if you're telling me that you don't own a pair of trainers, you're a fucking liar or a flid that only wears orthopaedic Frankenstein boots.

Yes, of course I do.

I'm still working my way through a half dozen pairs of identical black Etnies purchased many years ago. 

Fuck shopping. It's for poofs and girls. 

19 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Talk about ‘missing the fucking point?’ Which was…when has it influenced the men’s team?

Good evening DC, you sad, lonely, unemployable alcoholic.

How are you coping with the ever-increasing cost of living in one of the UK's poorest areas?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Good evening DC, you sad, lonely, unemployable alcoholic.

How are you coping with the ever-increasing cost of living in one of the UK's poorest areas?

I’d be comfortable if this refugee cuntess would stay out of our larder. Three showers a day, Wolf…her last one, yesterday was for 18mins and 42secs. I’m on my arse here.

18 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d be comfortable if this refugee cuntess would stay out of our larder. Three showers a day, Wolf…her last one, yesterday was for 18mins and 42secs. I’m on my arse here.

Yeah, sure. I suspect you've taken in some poor Slavic damsel in the hope of receiving ongoing council/government subsidies to sustain your addiction; little did she know she'd have some pervy old part-time £13-per-hour John Lennon Airport agency baggage handler wanking through the bathroom keyhole with a stopwatch.

21 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Yeah, sure. I suspect you've taken in some poor young Slavic damsel in the hope of receiving ongoing council/government subsidies to sustain your addiction; little did she know she'd have some pervy old part-time £13-per-hour John Lennon Airport agency baggage-handler wanking through the bathroom keyhole with a stopwatch.

What kind of idiot do you fucking take me for? The peepholes were drilled into the bog seat ten days before she arrived. ‘Bathroom keyhole?’ Fuck off.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I think the standard is actually fairly high. It'll never have the physicality of the men's game, but it's unpredictable and exciting. Two key ingredients.

So, how the fuck has 'woke' influenced the current Lioness team, DC? Perhaps it has in the past, but I think Wiegman has demanded complete autonomy from the FA, and she's chosen her team on merit without their influence. This is one of the points I've been making. To my knowledge, few have ties with Jamaica or Somalia. It has less to do with them being white, although England's demographic is currently around 88% white. Not racist, merely a fact.

Stick your comment up your arse.

After watching several England Ladies matches and being a lifelong and avid football fan, my expert analysis of the ‘Lionesses’ is that the goalkeeper has the biggest tits.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

After watching several England Ladies matches and being a lifelong and avid football fan, my expert analysis of the ‘Lionesses’ is that the goalkeeper has the biggest tits.

Their chest area inertia perhaps explains why the ladies goalkeepers so often seem to concede to powderpuff shots from distance, and are piss-poor at getting up to crosses.

2 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Their chest area inertia perhaps explains why the ladies goalkeepers so often seem to concede to powderpuff shots from distance, and are piss-poor at getting up to crosses.

'Chesting' used to be a method of stopping the ball. I gather Umbro etc' will be launching 'Tit-Pads' soon. A couple of cricket boxes lashed together would do.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Chesting' used to be a method of stopping the ball. I gather Umbro etc' will be launching 'Tit-Pads' soon. A couple of cricket boxes lashed together would do.

For most of the women's England team, corn plasters would suffice. 

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You said you'd got rid of it didn't you?

Nope. Cunt’s been here 2 months today. Mrs Cnut hates her guts, which coincides with her getting the peri-menopause and me trapped in the middle. Your spare room still available because this is no place for a male human to live?

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

What kind of idiot do you fucking take me for? The peepholes were drilled into the bog seat ten days before she arrived. ‘Bathroom keyhole?’ Fuck off.

At least the poor cunt who had the drill nicked from his van while he popped in to sign on, can take some solace, knowing that it wasn’t slung in the Mersey, after being used in a couple of failed chemist shop armed robberies by the strung out half chat scally from Toxteth who nicked it DC.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

@Neil you philisinistic baboon – will you be watching the England vs Germany final at Wembley tomorrow (kick-off 5pm)?

I won't no. I will be doing something much more enjoyable, like cleaning  out the septic tank or cleaning  old people's arses at the local OAP home

• Like 2

The BBC are being their usual duplicitous selves over this. Blanket coverage, "Mighty Lionesses" etc., but they still manage to sneak in shite like this, albeit in much smaller type and further down the page:

hug8AfF.png

We'll know that true equality has finally arrived when they do a story about some little blonde moppet who has decided not to pursue athletics because she's just watched the Olympics and "I don't see anybody who looks like me".

tdbcmq3scuurtujt18xv