CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

2 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

I have spent some time thinking about Trump and I still don't know if you are right Pukeape , but as Roops is a bigger cunt , and even more boring than you ,  I am with you on this.

We'll get a good bodycount whatever.

Isis need to exterminated like rats.

Guest luke swarm
12 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Beautiful stuff, what's wrong with that.

I wonder if Trump has shares in a body bag factory we do not know about.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 8:27 PM, deebom said:

Trump is not going to win. Hilary is. That was decided years ago.

I think you are near the truth. Remember the dispute when Bush jnr won his first presidential election, all that shit about the count in Florida. Somebody was trying to queer the pitch.

Guest N/A
10 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Way back in 1953 Robert Heinlein published a short story called "If This Goes On - " satirising what might happen in the United States given "mass communications, applied psychology, and a hysterical populace". In it, America voted themselves into a fundamentalist religious dictatorship led by the "First Prophet", Nehemiah Scudder. And they said it could never happen...

That's possibly the second best thing I've seen on here...well,done take a cooky 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Way back in 1953 Robert Heinlein published a short story called "If This Goes On - " satirising what might happen in the United States given "mass communications, applied psychology, and a hysterical populace". In it, America voted themselves into a fundamentalist religious dictatorship led by the "First Prophet", Nehemiah Scudder. And they said it could never happen...

More recently, Phil dicks high castle 

Guest DingTheRioja
On 08/05/2016 at 9:23 AM, Monumental cunt said:

He's already fucking won in my book..... Which I'm just going to have to wipe down with a tissue.

image.jpeg

Just to spoil your fun...

Is that his wig she's laid on?

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Punkape said:

He'll be wearing them for Manky down Canal St in Manchester at the weekend.

lol.

You seem to know a lot about Nigerians and Canal Street...?

• 2 months later...
20 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Trump was right to defend himself against the viscous attack by Mr khan the father of the Muslim solider killed in Iraq. The race to the White house is too close to call but if God is indeed a christian, Donald will be victorious.  

Oh dear Edward, have you been sitting in the sun too long without your knotted handkerchief on your head. Are you unwell?

25 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Oh dear Edward, have you been sitting in the sun too long without your knotted handkerchief on your head. Are you unwell?

Cloudy in Blighty today scrote, although Donald always brightens my day with his no nonsense, sensible approach.

Guest JackoTC
On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 7:12 PM, Eddie said:

Not looking forward to the first Mexican standoff, once Borris is PM, trump president and putin upsets the apple cart. I could not imagine a safe outcome if we had a similar event such as the Cuban missile crisis.

Utterly shit Nom Ed. However, I've missed you and been concerned for your wellbeing. I hope poverty isn't being a cruel mistress ? Try chopping carrots into your Pot Noodle - it increases the goodliness. You were always one of the best ones on here.