CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

I am glad it bothers you. If it didn't, you wouldn't take the time to respond.

Get fucked.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Reduce your oxygen intake, you pompous, self-aggrandising turd. Nobody gives a fuck what you think.

57 minutes ago, Frank said:

Listen, Ape, you 5ft 2’ suburban Gloucester gimp. You will give a fuck when you find me, in the early hours.. nuts in, pummelling the back of your throat. You’ve been warned. 

55 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Fucking moron.

39 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You’re fucking pathetic.

33 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Scaly skin.

This is nice. Nostalgic.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This is nice. Nostalgic.

True story, RK. The other day I was offered tickets from one of the dipshit sponsor gimps I work with. Baku 30 April.. paddock passes too. Naturally I turned it down because of where it’s at and what it is. I then thought of you and your dopey encyclopaedic nut on everything F1. I think I’d quite enjoy a long weekend in your company. How about it? 

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

True story, RK. The other day I was offered tickets from one of the dipshit sponsor gimps I work with. Baku 30 April.. paddock passes too. Naturally I turned it down because of where it’s at and what it is. I then thought of you and your dopey encyclopaedic nut on everything F1. I think I’d quite enjoy a long weekend in your company. How about it? 

Forget this shit, Decs is about to become homeless. 

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

No. You'd try and finger me behind the catering trailer.

They had to cut parts of the rear packaging off the 2009 Brawn GP car so they could fit a Mercedes engine on a chassis that was designed to be 2009's Honda entrant.

40 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pummelling a garage sweeper’s ringpiece is not, technically, ‘working with’ now is it Frank? Did you flog him a nylon ponytail, post-coital?

14 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

No they should continue to go for Trump .. this cameo appearance in Home Alone is ample justification for sending him to the chair.

home-alone-macaulay-culkin-donald-trump-

Being Home Alone is actually the one topic that you’re more qualified to comment on than any other punter here, you childless, friendless, no living relatives cunt. Fill your size 18 boots.

• Like 1

On 05/04/2023 at 19:55, Penny Farthing said:

She did actually win the popular vote by a majority of about 2 million so in one sense it was hers.

You're not funny, lack character and have nothing worth saying and yet you hang around like a very bad smell (probably your minge or cheese helmet).

I would tell you to fuck off or kill yourself...but i have about as much chance as chucking a bit of shit at the moon and hitting it, than that happening.

I will say it anyway, fuck off.

1 hour ago, Jake The Muss said:

You're not funny, lack character and have nothing worth saying and yet you hang around like a very bad smell (probably your minge or cheese helmet).

I would tell you to fuck off or kill yourself...but i have about as much chance as chucking a bit of shit at the moon and hitting it, than that happening.

I will say it anyway, fuck off.

You really are loser Fends.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 12/07/2015 at 22:19, Cuntybaws said:

Trump's a fucking joke, and anywhere else but America he'd be a complete laughing stock for his total lack of self-awareness and stupid fucking hairstyle. 

Well, except maybe for North Korea...

And Scotland.

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

This prophecy hasn’t aged very well Gypps has it?

Yeah, such prophesising tend to bite people on the bum...

On 20/10/2020 at 20:39, King Billy said:

...He’s gonna win by a landslide though.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2020🇱🇷MAGA🇱🇷

On 01/10/2020 at 21:13, King Billy said:

...Trump is going to win by a landslide next month and the Dems will still not accept the result. Their propaganda machine has been pushing the fake news that Trump is planning to cheat the vote and all the time it’s them who are actually doing that...

On 08/09/2020 at 18:14, King Billy said:

...He will be re-elected by a landslide in November and the democrats are already openly planning to refuse to accept the decision of the American people...

On 02/07/2023 at 06:49, Mrs Roops said:

Yeah, such prophesising tend to bite people on the bum...

You know he won just like all the other ‘head in the sand’ idiots like you do. It’s OK though. I understand that your mental disorder is real and I genuinely hope you’ll one day wake up and see sense.

Until then Get fucked! 😘

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

You know he won just like all the other ‘head in the sand’ idiots like you do. It’s OK though. I understand that your mental disorder is real and I genuinely hope you’ll one day wake up and see sense.

Until then Get fucked! 😘

Hardly a compelling argument, is it? G'wan, do the convicted grifter-in-chief and sexual abuser proud and explain how he won the election.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Until then Get fucked! 😘

In the election that The Donald "won" Hillary Clinton actually got 2 million more of the popular votes than The Donald.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hardly a compelling argument, is it? G'wan, do the convicted grifter-in-chief and sexual abuser proud and explain how he won the election.

You know he did. Anyway I thought I told you to get fucked? As Pen seems to be always lurking around with his tongue up your shitter perhaps he could make himself useful for the first time in his pathetic waste of a life? He’s well equipped if you know what I mean.

2 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

In the election that The Donald "won" Hillary Clinton actually got 2 million more of the popular votes than The Donald.

Keep your overgrown cock out of it and fuck off you boring old freak.