CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’ve got it all wrong Judge. While you’ve been away picking avocados at the kibbutz The Vulcan has gone through an unexplainable transformation. She’s abandoned all her previous behavioural abnormalities and become probably the most reasonable, eager to listen to other members opinions which she disagrees with and 9 times out of 10 apologising unreservedly when she’s wrong . So I wouldn’t worry Judge. She’s probably flying around her cave on her broomstick right now drafting a grovelling apology for all the times she abused her vast power unjustly persecuting you.

Oh hang on. I’ve just realised all that was a dream I’ve just woken up from. Sorry Judge she’s even more of a despicable, fucking tyrannical, know all, bag of shit than you remember.

Prepare your arsehole and grit your teeth. Good luck.

To be fair, you've handled Roops in your own inimitable style and have gotten under her skin on more than one occasion.

As for The Judge, I suppose you could say he's got his own inimitable style as well, if you can call a crybaby, hard done by, teenage girl stomping her feet with petulance a type of style. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 03/08/2023 at 21:18, King Billy said:

You’ve got it all wrong Judge. While you’ve been away picking avocados at the kibbutz The Vulcan has gone through an unexplainable transformation. She’s abandoned all her previous behavioural abnormalities and become probably the most reasonable, eager to listen to other members opinions which she disagrees with and 9 times out of 10 apologising unreservedly when she’s wrong . So I wouldn’t worry Judge. She’s probably flying around her cave on her broomstick right now drafting a grovelling apology for all the times she abused her vast power unjustly persecuting you.

Oh hang on. I’ve just realised all that was a dream I’ve just woken up from. Sorry Judge she’s even more of a despicable, fucking tyrannical, know all, bag of shit than you remember.

It doesn’t matter if I had believed your dream about the Roops creature I would soon find out for myself. As for Avocados I wonder how many fake lefties and SJWs realise so many of them come from Israel. In fact I wonder why they go into Tesco’s in the first place. Geo politics is not exactly their strong point I suppose. They prefer to swallow all the relentless MSM shit that’s thrown at them. A bit like Mr Roops really.

Guest judgetwi
On 03/08/2023 at 15:28, Decimus said:

A positively shite riposte there, Solly, but still infinitely better than the sub-standard Jew drivel I've had to put up with from @Zev

Did you know there was another Yid on the site? Perhaps Mrs Roops can replace your little red triangle with a yellow star and give him one too, I like to know who you lot are so you can't try and pass yourselves off as honest Englishmen.

Good to know that I can make you cry just by saying something that has nothing to do with you. Do carry on.

8 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Good to know that I can make you cry just by saying something that has nothing to do with you. Do carry on.

Ermmm, crying aside, you do realise that I was responding directly to you quoting me?

It's good to see that your descent into alcoholism has carried on apace during your sulking little bitch absence. There was a point at first where I blamed myself for humiliating you so regularly!

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Once he’s banged up, for being a lying W️(sic), I will expect an apology.

I’ve spoken to Drew and he’s advised me not to. Have you two fallen out? He said not to listen to you as you’re always drunk and he doesn’t like that sort of thing. What’s going on Ape? Tell me you’re OK?

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Ermmm, crying aside, you do realise that I was responding directly to you quoting me?

It's good to see that your descent into alcoholism has carried on apace during your sulking little bitch absence. There was a point at first where I blamed myself for humiliating you so regularly!

I wish you would stop being so nice to me Captain. Yes I was quoting you sticking your Carrotcruncher oar in to something that had nothing to do with you. As usual anybody who challenges  the self appointed King of the Hill is a pisshead ( never crossed your mind I could be a junkie?) or fat or a Jew. Little boy insults from a little boy hoping he can shut me up and stop taking the piss out of this social inadequate.

What we have here…..is a failure to communicate.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I wish you would stop being so nice to me Captain. Yes I was quoting you sticking your Carrotcruncher oar in to something that had nothing to do with you. As usual anybody who challenges  the self appointed King of the Hill is a pisshead ( never crossed your mind I could be a junkie?) or fat or a Jew. Little boy insults from a little boy hoping he can shut me up and stop taking the piss out of this social inadequate.

What we have here…..is a failure to communicate.

Fuck me sideways Goldberg, I thought you were dead. Sorry, wished

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Wtf has happened to Oz Doc? Every cunt seems to have morphed into a bender, a tranny or a mentally ill leftie woketard and even the Abos are laughing at you all flapping over whether to vote for the ‘voice’. Chopper Read will  be spinning in his grave and laughing his decomposing bollocks off.

‘Such is life’

4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Wtf has happened to Oz Doc? Every cunt seems to have morphed into a bender, a tranny or a mentally ill leftie woketard and even the Abos are laughing at you all flapping over whether to vote for the ‘voice’. Chopper Read will  be spinning in his grave and laughing his decomposing bollocks off.

‘Such is life’

I can’t speak for the whole country, Bill, but even Australia isn’t immune from the trends in Western Civilisation. Personally though, I don’t see more evidence of transgenderism or left wing bias here compared to most other places. You’ll be pleased to know the swivel-eyed right wing SovCit lunatics are just as abundant here in public as they are in other bits of the world. Day to day most people pay no attention to all the shite and are most interested in the roof over their head and the grub on the table, just as it should be.

As for The Voice, well Sky News Australia and the Murdoch Press seem to be working themselves into a proper froth, most people couldn’t give a fuck. Referenda are, as you well recall, bitterly divisive exercises which rarely solve problems. Just like the inevitable Border Poll coming to your homeland. I hope I live long enough to see the Gardai buy all those armoured Land Rovers off the PSNI and drive them up and down the Shankill 24/7 belting out The Fields of Athenry on their PAs. 

Kindly adjust your tinfoil. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 05/08/2023 at 11:07, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well you can’t always have what you want Skippy but any cunt wanting to fuck you, sideways or otherwise, is a bit of a stretch of the imagination.

I’m tempted to describe what I would like to fuck you with but I won’t give Mr Roops the excuse to cancel me. No doubt I will inadvertently stumble into that particular avenue of his pleasure myself sooner or later. Some stories write themselves.

It would be something very large and heavy. Sadly, for both of us, that’s not my cock. Know what I mean Skippy? 

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Soon to be back eh Mr bottler?

Here he is!

Regular like clockwork, it's kicking out time and the pub bore is drunkenly zigzagging his way home on his scooter, squinting at his massive buttoned phone and trying to find outrage on The Corner where none exists.

Why don't you just fucking grow up, you stupid fat bastard?

Guest judgetwi
On 03/08/2023 at 21:18, King Billy said:

I’ve got another one for you Billy. It’s called “81 Million Votes My Ass”. Not sure of the band but who gives a fuck? As long as it winds up the Roops  who gives a fuck? Look it up.😁

Guest judgetwi
1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Here he is!

Regular like clockwork, it's kicking out time and the pub bore is drunkenly zigzagging his way home on his scooter, squinting at his massive buttoned phone and trying to find outrage on The Corner where none exists.

Why don't you fucking grow up, you stupid fat bastard?

Classic. 😁 “Outrage”……..”where none exists”? You’ve just contradicted yourself Carrotcruncher by being “outraged” by a comment that has nothing to do with you fuckwit.

Good one mate but I’m here to take the piss out of dimmos and you are trying to take it away from me thickboy. Stop fucking spoiling it for me you selfish cunt. 

32 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Classic. 😁 “Outrage”……..”where none exists”? You’ve just contradicted yourself Carrotcruncher by being “outraged” by a comment that has nothing to do with you fuckwit.

Good one mate but I’m here to take the piss out of dimmos and you are trying to take it away from me thickboy. Stop fucking spoiling it for me you selfish cunt. 

As I said, drunk as a (gay)lord.

Sort yourself the fuck out, I want a challenge and so far all you've offered me is incomprehensible, utter horse shit. As I'm a fair man, I'll give you another week to find your sea legs again.

Fair warning though, if I haven't seen an improvement by then I want you off my fucking site for good.

Comprende?