CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Oscar Pistorius

Guest nobgobbler

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Cool story bro. You've been shit since you got medicated.

Erics been keeping his head below the parapet since the Great Carpark Rumble of 2018. And what a disappointment that was, the OED are having to redefine "damp squib" because of it. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No Bill, he is correct. I stick to hospital car parks, you favour the train station variety. Stratford upon Avon when you sent an empty Carlsberg Export can to give Snatch a kicking.

Yeah but, you don't stick to your arranged meetings!

Just now, Ape said:

Even a mindless cretin such as yourself should be able to see when something has been done to death. Please, just shut the fuck up.

I'll shut the fuck up when I want to shut the fuck up, not when I'm told to by a total gob shite like you. Fuck off and die yourself.

11 minutes ago, Albert Ross said:

Yeah but, you don't stick to your arranged meetings!

None of us ever do, including yourself. This is a forum for fantasy, invented characters. If you're still trying to convince everybody that you actually shelled out for train tickets and accommodation to attend an imaginary punch-up, then it not only shows that you are stupider than you seem, but also regard the rest of the membership to be even less intelligent than that. 

Good evening.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

No Bill, he is correct. I stick to hospital car parks, you favour the train station variety. Stratford upon Avon when you sent an empty Carlsberg Export can to give Snatch a kicking.

Is Old Snitchy off life support yet? Only a total simpleton like him could manage to give himself (further) brain damage whilst attacking an inanimate object. 

Bill must have given the can a good shake before Snitcher squared up to it, the stupid fucking cunt. 

Guest Lady Penelope
27 minutes ago, Ape said:

Even a mindless cretin such as yourself should be able to see when something has been done to death. Please, just shut the fuck up.

Ape if you keep this up I will stop being your "friend" .. chop, chop.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Were you the original inspiration for Harry Enfield's 'short angry bloke in the pub' character?

I wouldn't know as I've never seen him. I wouldn't have thought so as I'm 6'1" tall, I manage my anger very well and it was September 2017 the last time I visited a pub.

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's pounding his fists against his bedroom wall, screaming "I'll do the fuckin' lot of ya!".

I don't have a bedroom wall, I live in a bed-sit.

19 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

My point being that bill, the pig shit thick gonad, openly admitted to being the aforementioned cor-bin cunt. From your statement I assume that only the multi gets the chop not the progenitor as was in thickers case and undoubtedly the many sad twats who tried the same.

You would be wrong. So, the poster made a claim and you believed him. hmm.. Frank says he owns the site, do you believe that?

27 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

You would be wrong. So, the poster made a claim and you believed him. hmm.. Frank says he owns the site, do you believe that?

Throwing the delirious cunt a curveball at this crucial stage is slightly underhand, spot. Lead by example.