CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

This south of the border fish paste loving dyke is in charge of some form of women and equalities committee. I didn't get all the details, as it's a load of wishy-washy liberal wank that I couldn't give a fuck about.

What I do care about, is her new recommendation that passports and driving licenses should no longer state a persons gender, as this is no longer relevant, and is upsetting to transgender people. She also says that "gender stereotyping" is damaging to both men and women.

Firstly, why should a country of over 60 million people pander to the whims and feelings of a tiny, degenerate and perverse subsection of the population? These people in my opinion are mentally fucking ill. If I woke up tomorrow and said I wanted to be a dog, the NHS wouldn't glue fur to me and reconstruct my face into a replica of rin tin fucking tin. They'd lock me up for being a nutter. People who think they are actually the opposite sex should have mental treatment, not ever increasing rights. And as for gender stereotyping, you're a man or a woman, it's not stereotyping to say what you are. Fuck Maria Miller and fuck any pervert with a cock who wants to cut his equipment off and parade about in a cunting dress.

• Like 1

Same old story, another fucking minority that we have to pander to and not offend.

And as far as stereotyping goes, from what I've seen, 99% of these fuckers, whether gay, bisexual, transgender or whatever, act EXACTLY like the fucking stereotype. So shut the fuck up, you whining bastards.

And another thing....

Fuck off.

Guest luke swarm

This is that horrible hag who got caught out fiddling her expenses whilst she was the culture secretary.....she made a 30 second apology and thought she was too important to resign.....thankfully she was hounded out. However they always find another post where they can continue to torment us with ideas such as this nonsense

As to this latest bollocks.....well there is an alternative suggestion I would like to make.  

I would issue all these Transgender, Bender and other sexually confused cunts with two ID cards or passports.....One ID where they are in normal mode and can be for travel abroad.........and then they could have another where they are in a dress and in makeup, so can use this in their everyday jobs such as clergyman, the civil service, government ministers, judiciary (think judge) public school teachers etc ......I think this would come closer to the spirit of what is being proposed here. 

As to the question of Todger removal on the NHS.....this should be encouraged as hopefully it would in time eliminate this affliction from the human gene pool.  Everyone's a winner. 

If there was fuck all better to concern ourselves with I wouldn't mind so much. However, after several seconds thought I can't see how “Cunts who don't like their genitals” can be fitted into the Top Ten list of things requiring a bunch of money to be spent on remedial action, alongside childhood cancer, global warming, and the long-overdue stamping out of diet Irn Bru.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
26 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

If therI was fuck all better to concern ourselves with I wouldn't mind so much. However, after several seconds thought I can't see how “Cunts who don't like their genitals” can be fitted into the Top Ten list of things requiring a bunch of money to be spent on remedial action, alongside childhood cancer, global warming, and the long-overdue stamping out of diet Irn Bru.

I love my genitals, but not as much as i like womens genitals. I wouldn't want a set myself, just happy to stick my genitals inside somebody elses (except ugly munters and Prof)

Guest Snatch

I fucking hate all this PC bollocks. If your a man your a man,if your a woman your a woman. If your a Profb your a total cunt.

It's that simple and anyone who is offended by it should simply fuck off.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I fucking hate all this PC bollocks. If your a man your a man,if your a woman your a woman. If your a Profb your a total cunt.

It's that simple and anyone who is offended by it should simply fuck off.

An over simplistic statement and I think you are mistaken.......you have given no thought whatsoever to that peculiar and unfortunate individual who through no fault of their own has their genitalia located on their cranium.......Dickheads like Frank/Spunkape for example. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If there was fuck all better to concern ourselves with I wouldn't mind so much. However, after several seconds thought I can't see how “Cunts who don't like their genitals” can be fitted into the Top Ten list of things requiring a bunch of money to be spent on remedial action, alongside childhood cancer, global warming, and the long-overdue stamping out of diet Irn Bru.

Mrs C doesn't like my genitals, or at least certainly does not seek out their unique, cheesy favour. I think she'd be ok with some cunt slicing them off and ripping me a new vadge.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Decimus said:

This south of the border fish paste loving dyke is in charge of some form of women and equalities committee. I didn't get all the details, as it's a load of wishy-washy liberal wank that I couldn't give a fuck about.

What I do care about, is her new recommendation that passports and driving licenses should no longer state a persons gender, as this is no longer relevant, and is upsetting to transgender people. She also says that "gender stereotyping" is damaging to both men and women.

Firstly, why should a country of over 60 million people pander to the whims and feelings of a tiny, degenerate and perverse subsection of the population? These people in my opinion are mentally fucking ill. If I woke up tomorrow and said I wanted to be a dog, the NHS wouldn't glue fur to me and reconstruct my face into a replica of rin tin fucking tin. They'd lock me up for being a nutter. People who think they are actually the opposite sex should have mental treatment, not ever increasing rights. And as for gender stereotyping, you're a man or a woman, it's not stereotyping to say what you are. Fuck Maria Miller and fuck any pervert with a cock who wants to cut his equipment off and parade about in a cunting dress.

Decs, you're a faggot born into a cunts body.

3 hours ago, luke swarm said:

This is that horrible hag who got caught out fiddling her expenses whilst she was the culture secretary.....she made a 30 second apology and thought she was too important to resign.....thankfully she was hounded out. However they always find another post where they can continue to torment us with ideas such as this nonsense

As to this latest bollocks.....well there is an alternative suggestion I would like to make.  

I would issue all these Transgender, Bender and other sexually confused cunts with two ID cards or passports.....One ID where they are in normal mode and can be for travel abroad.........and then they could have another where they are in a dress and in makeup, so can use this in their everyday jobs such as clergyman, the civil service, government ministers, judiciary (think judge) public school teachers etc ......I think this would come closer to the spirit of what is being proposed here. 

As to the question of Todger removal on the NHS.....this should be encouraged as hopefully it would in time eliminate this affliction from the human gene pool.  Everyone's a winner. 

There are many more working class transgender people than upper class and public school types.

2 minutes ago, Ape said:

How would you know this? Is there something you need to tell us Spunky?

One of my golfing friends is a Psychiatrist. Several of his monthly surgeries cover sexual-psychiatric problems and he has many transgender patients. Most of them are working class but not exclusively. A lot seem to be civil servants .One is a dentist who remains married to his wife and plays golf ! (not at my fucking club).

One of his patients dresses in ladies ball gowns and then throws custard pies and fruit flans at his wife for arousal purposes........

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

One of my golfing friends is a Psychiatrist. Several of his monthly surgeries cover sexual-psychiatric problems and he has many transgender patients. Most of them are working class but not exclusively. A lot seem to be civil servants .One is a dentist who remains married to his wife and plays golf ! (not at my fucking club).

One of his patients dresses in ladies ball gowns and then throws custard pies and fruit flans at his wife for arousal purposes........

Somehow I knew golf would be involved......

22 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You stupid fucking cunt.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Decimus said:

Bravissimo! 

Guest Ahriman

You can't help but admire the sheer gall of some of these entitled PC warriors who think that their feelings should take priority over those pesky little biological facts, like being born with a fucking gender. Good nom Decimus. 

Guest deebom

I have stated my views on this subject before. All I have to add is that I firmly believe that anyone should and can be allowed to be anything their dismal little minds want them to be within reason. Just get on with it and do it, shut the fuck up about it please. It's uninteresting, boring shit.

As for the role of the NHS in this, every doctor and nurse involved with this nonsense should be ashamed of themselves.