CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who shove objects up their arse

Earl of Punkape

A Brazilian who needed to have a large eel-like fish removed from his bowels had the ultimate insult added to his injuries: The nurses were laughing at him during the operation.

The unidentified man from Londrina somehow got a South American Lungfish stuck inside his anus and the removal was filmed.

Once inside, the lungfish decided to stay, necessitating his surgery at Hospital Universitário in Londrina.

Dirty bastard.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

A Brazilian who needed to have a large eel-like fish removed from his bowels had the ultimate insult added to his injuries: The nurses were laughing at him during the operation.

The unidentified man from Londrina somehow got a South American Lungfish stuck inside his anus and the removal was filmed.

Once inside, the lungfish decided to stay, necessitating his surgery at Hospital Universitário in Londrina.

Dirty bastard.

Cunt.

Guest luke swarm
14 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Dirty bastard.

Sorry Pinkape am confused....who is the dirty bastard...the man or the poor evicted fish......and why are you shouting.

On 10/03/2016 at 0:23 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

What do you consider asking nicely, Baws?  I should think that as a gent, you merely need to say "you ready then" and willfully stretch her starfish. 

Nicely? I don't even ask if she's awake. I find that decreases the chances of my amorous advances being knocked back.

Guest Wizardsleeve
On March 10, 2016 at 7:56 AM, Cuntybaws said:

Nicely? I don't even ask if she's awake. I find that decreases the chances of my amorous advances being knocked back.

Very Bond like, take what you desire, then use her as a human shield for villainous henchman. 

• 4 years later...

I suspected that with the Covid 19 lockdown acts of depravity would be somewhat muted.

After a recent round of golf with a Surgeon friend he informed me that the removal of dangerous objects from perverts colons had declined but not stopped....

His latest bizarre retrieval was a deactivated WW2 anti-aircraft shell which caused both surprise and mirth at his Cheshire Hospital...

lol.

On 08/03/2016 at 16:04, Witheredscrote said:

My daughter - in- law is a Theatre nurse in a ENGLISH hospital and had to assist in the removal of a large butternut squash from a Vicars arse. She attended a church  wedding in a neighbouring town some weeks later and guess who was officiating . She had to leave half way through the service because she couldn't stop giggling. Oh by the way Pukeape , you're a silly cunt.

Sounds like Punk's become a man of the cloth, along with constantly touching cloth due to a prolapsed rectum.

2 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

I suspected that with the Covid 19 lockdown acts of depravity would be somewhat muted.

After a recent round of golf with a Surgeon friend he informed me that the removal of dangerous objects from perverts colons had declined but not stopped....

His latest bizarre retrieval was a deactivated WW2 anti-aircraft shell which caused both surprise and mirth at his Cheshire Hospital...

lol.

At 1.20 

• Like 1

On 02/06/2020 at 18:29, Earl of Punkape said:

But only a few knowing looks and nods of approval from your social circle in the gents bog.

lol

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

But only a few knowing looks and nods of approval from your social circle in the gents bog.

lol

Punkers shoved a Greyhound up his arse.

He had some hares on it.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

He shoved a huge strawberry up his arse.

The doctor’s given him some cream for it.

Fwank shoved an Alsatian up His arse...

… and a Basset, a Pug, 2 Cairns and the Best in Show at Crufts. 

33 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Did you have an office party for your massage parlour and did your family attend?

Were key customers invited to the event?

Did you manage to have that unidentified object removed from your shit flap, now that the hospitals are idle and allowing deviants in for back door procedures? And I understand your curiosity regarding my family as the nearest to a family you have is the Mtembe brothers, Allan Carr, Rylan and Elton John. Even when they ship your battered arsehole to bongo bongo land for a fortnights depravity it’s not an actual family reunion. Seek help bender. Pretend you’re a victim and that you don’t enjoy it. Some cunt might believe you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Did you manage to have that unidentified object removed from your shit flap, now that the hospitals are idle and allowing deviants in for back door procedures? And I understand your curiosity regarding my family as the nearest to a family you have is the Mtembe brothers, Allan Carr, Rylan and Elton John. Even when they ship your battered arsehole to bongo bongo land for a fortnights depravity it’s not an actual family reunion. Seek help bender. Pretend you’re a victim and that you don’t enjoy it. Some cunt might believe you.

Mr Grubby 
Did you entertain your key customers at home with the family silver on the table?

lol.

13 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Mr Grubby 
Did you entertain your key customers at home with the family silver on the table?

lol.

Now now Spunkers. Remember what you’ve been warned by Roops. Wouldn’t want you to get yourself banned. You’re so much  fun on the Corner. I can’t wait to hear more about your golfing adventures,  your upper class education and your fantastic life. You’re a proper toff.

Cretin.