CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New gay plague

Earl of Punkape

Doctors have expressed "huge concern" that super-gonorrhoea has spread widely across England and to gay men.

The new superbug prompted a national alert last year when it emerged in Leeds, as one of the main treatments had become useless against it.

Public Health England acknowledges measures to contain the outbreak have been of "limited success".

Doctors fear the sexually transmitted infection, which can cause infertility, could soon become untreatable.

Cases of super-gonorrhoea have now been detected in the West Midlands, London and southern England.

Only 34 cases have been officially confirmed in laboratory testing, but this is likely to be the tip of the iceberg of an infection that can be symptomless. 

'Infections spread faster'

The outbreak started in straight couples, but is now being seen in gay men too.

"We've been worried it would spread to men who have sex with men," Peter Greenhouse, a consultant in sexual health based in Bristol, told BBC News.

"The problem is Poofs tend to spread infections a lot faster simply as they change partners more frenetically and quickly." He also added "They take it up the arse aswell".

They are also more likely to have gonorrhoea in their throats because of cocksucking. There further resistance is more likely to develop as antibiotics get to the throat in lower doses and the area is also teeming with other bacteria that can share the resistance to drugs.

The bacterium that causes gonorrhoea is extremely adept at shrugging off our best antibiotics.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
8 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Doctors have expressed "huge concern" that super-gonorrhoea has spread widely across England and to gay men.

The new superbug prompted a national alert last year when it emerged in Leeds, as one of the main treatments had become useless against it.

Public Health England acknowledges measures to contain the outbreak have been of "limited success".

Doctors fear the sexually transmitted infection, which can cause infertility, could soon become untreatable.

Cases of super-gonorrhoea have now been detected in the West Midlands, London and southern England.

Only 34 cases have been officially confirmed in laboratory testing, but this is likely to be the tip of the iceberg of an infection that can be symptomless. 

'Infections spread faster'

The outbreak started in straight couples, but is now being seen in gay men too.

"We've been worried it would spread to men who have sex with men," Peter Greenhouse, a consultant in sexual health based in Bristol, told BBC News.

"The problem is Poofs tend to spread infections a lot faster simply as they change partners more frenetically and quickly." He also added "They take it up the arse aswell".

They are also more likely to have gonorrhoea in their throats because of cocksucking. There further resistance is more likely to develop as antibiotics get to the throat in lower doses and the area is also teeming with other bacteria that can share the resistance to drugs.

The bacterium that causes gonorrhoea is extremely adept at shrugging off our best antibiotics.

I bow to your expertise, albeit with my back to a wall. No doubt you are the primary vector here, and best shot on sight, you disgusting cunt.

Whilst I'm sure that The Judge will be giving you thanks for bringing this to his attention, I can't say I particularly give a fucking shit.

I never worried about Ebola, because I'd rather cut my cock off than step foot on the dark continent. And I won't worry about this, because I'm not a turd burgling, cock smoking, glory hole worshipping northern monkey who lives in a shack on a crazy golf course.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Whilst I'm sure that The Judge will be giving you thanks for bringing this to his attention, I can't say I particularly give a fucking shit.

I never worried about Ebola, because I'd rather cut my cock off than step foot on the dark continent. And I won't worry about this, because I'm not a turd burgling, cock smoking, glory hole worshipping northern monkey who lives in a shack on a crazy golf course.

Oh come on Detritus , that's a bit extreme . There are some good things about France.

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Punkape said:

It's from the BBC pleb.

(with some subtle editing)

lol.

Subtle..oh dear dear...Pinkape,,,you would not know subtlety if it came knocked on you door, sat down in your favourite armchair, received fellatio off your boyfriend and said Hi, I'm subtlety.     

If it wipes out Will Young,Julian Clary,Graham Norton et al then fucking bring it on,Elton must be shitting herself........well dribbling more than usual,maybe there is a god after all.Thou shalt not stab shit

• Like 2

Guest MikeD
11 minutes ago, neil298 said:

If it wipes out Will Young,Julian Clary,Graham Norton et al then fucking bring it on,Elton must be shitting herself........well dribbling more than usual,maybe there is a god after all.Thou shalt not stab shit

There's a lot on the news about the queen's 90th birthday.

Fuck me, I knew Elton looked rough but i didn't realise he was that old.

Guest DingTheRioja
22 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yep. It's not connected to England.

But some cunt built a tunnel.

18 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Are you going to the Appleby horse fair this year ?

The song is about Scarborough Fair.

18 hours ago, neil298 said:

Can we add alan carr to the list? Please? 

• Like 1

On 4/17/2016 at 5:22 PM, Punkape said:

The problem is Poofs tend to spread infections a lot faster simply as they change partners more frenetically and quickly." He also added "They take it up the arse aswell".

They are also more likely to have gonorrhoea in their throats because of cocksucking. 

You might be a useless fucking cunt 99.99999999999999% of the time on here, Punkers, but I'll give you that.

That's the first time i have ever gotten a laugh out of anything you do.

Next time fall under a moving bus. That would be hysterical.