CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Folk who stink of shit.

Guest CockUp

I pretty much managed to escape ProfB. She joined when I fucked off on my sabbatical and had fucked off herself by the time I returned. Did she by any chance leave any naked pictures before she left? I always thought she might have been fat, ginger, bottle white, smell of Dairylea and have whiskers on both her top lip and around her nipples, but might be wrong. Surely even she wasn't as bad as the deeply unpopular, fuck-ugly and thick as fucking shite Wad.

Guest nobgobbler
2 minutes ago, Rev said:

I pretty much managed to escape ProfB. She joined when I fucked off on my sabbatical and had fucked off herself by the time I returned. Did she by any chance leave any naked pictures before she left? I always thought she might have been fat, ginger, bottle white, smell of Dairylea and have whiskers on both her top lip and around her nipples, but might be wrong. Surely even she wasn't as bad as the deeply unpopular, fuck-ugly and thick as fucking shite Wad.

Some believe they are one and the same Rev. I don't think that's the case.

14 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Hmm. From what little experience I had of ProfB, she seemed relatively articulate, whereas Wad had the vocabulary and cognitive skills of a fucking Toblerone, so I'm inclined to agree.

Guest nobgobbler
29 minutes ago, Rev said:

Hmm. From what little experience I had of ProfB, she seemed relatively articulate, whereas Wad had the vocabulary and cognitive skills of a fucking Toblerone, so I'm inclined to agree.

She's eaten a few by all accounts. 

Hmmm, well this is a surprise. All due diligence was done, unfortunately all the sheep's IP records were destroyed bar one so the connection wasn't picked up during the screening process. Worse people have been let back so lets give this one a chance people.

Guest Ollyboro
15 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Please refrain from posting sexual abuse accusations about poster's family members. Also this is the nomination section, so at least some on topic posts would be good. The open corner section is below.

Rick B, Rick B, Rick B, can't you see? Somehow your words they hypnotise me, and I just love your jazzy ways, MC Rick my love is here to stay.

Fair enough,  and I'm certainly not dumb or boring enough (quiet at the back) to start arguing with a mod (or bellboy), but just to clear things up; you're not happy that I referred to an imaginary character's non-existent 97 year old father as a kerb- crawler. Fuck knows how you'd deal with the situation if anycunt on here found out about the pile of rentboy corpses my actual dad has got piled up in his underwhelming allotment.

Guest Ollyboro
4 hours ago, scotty said:

That's spotter destroying the evidence, baws 

That's Spotter's cock going off during his module 3 Advanced Peeping Tom course.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
18 hours ago, southerncunt said:

The standard of discourse on this thread is woeful. Do better than "fuck off cunt" or don't bother at all, you monosyllabic peanuts.

The chit-chat between these shit-rats is truly abysmal, but I think the nom is good. You do get these shit smelling cunts , particularly in shit offices. I haven't worked on a properly shit office since I were 17, but my theory is, it is fat sweaty one suit cunts who never dry clean their one suit, so it, like a pair of 1 year unwashed keks- smells like human shite.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Rick B, Rick B, Rick B, can't you see? Somehow your words they hypnotise me, and I just love your jazzy ways, MC Rick my love is here to stay.

Fair enough,  and I'm certainly not dumb or boring enough (quiet at the back) to start arguing with a mod (or bellboy), but just to clear things up; you're not happy that I referred to an imaginary character's non-existent 97 year old father as a kerb- crawler. Fuck knows how you'd deal with the situation if anycunt on here found out about the pile of rentboy corpses my actual dad has got piled up in his underwhelming allotment.

Olly, could it be that you are shrugging off your imbeciles grimy rags, and underneath, lo, is a cunt in a chinchilla suit?

Guest Snatch
19 hours ago, nobgobbler said:

I don't think they are the same. the sheep was no where near as abusive as wadders. Sheep was just a thick cunt whereas Wad was a thick abusive cunt.

15 minutes ago, Snatch said:

I don't think they are the same. the sheep was no where near as abusive as wadders. Sheep was just a thick cunt whereas Wad was a thick abusive cunt.

I always read your posts out loud.. with my tongue curled over the bottom teeth whilst pushing out the lower lip. Why is that?

Welcome back, dipstick. 

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I always read your posts out loud.. with my tongue curled over the bottom teeth whilst pushing out the lower lip. Why is that?

Welcome back, dipstick. 

Because your a fucking Mong Frank.

Guest nobgobbler
41 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Indeed. Do you remember her opening gambit with each and every new ID? "Did you miss me Fwank".

Guest nobgobbler
38 minutes ago, Frank said:

Welcome back, dipstick. 

Now that I'd love to see. Any chance of a video?

Guest Snatch
7 minutes ago, nobgobbler said:

Indeed. Do you remember her opening gambit with each and every new ID? "Did you miss me Fwank".

She had lots of opening gambits,mainly "you fucking bellend".