CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Richard Branson

Eddie

Guest judgetwi
8 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

What was odd was that this time around he did not squeal very much when he lost the West Coast Trains franchise.

Probably because he has been promised a big chunk of HS2......massive profits there for an enterprising, pretend save the planet hippie, taxdodging cunt. 

• 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The cunt is now looking for the British tax payer to bail out virgin Atlantic, the multi billionaire who pays zero uk tax want us to help him...priceless 

I’ve been checking the live global infection map every hour or so for days now. The next time all the cunts around my way start all that clapping and banging saucepans I’m going to join them. But only if it shows the first Covid 19 death on Necker Island. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

if you wore a cardigan round our way, that'd be the last anyone would see of you. Same with slip on shoes.

I lost trust in our ruling classes and knew there was foul goings on when I realised that tank tops had been sneakily renamed body warmers. Probably with a secret handshake and a wink. Know what I mean?

I do hope he is given the funds as I really don’t want to have to fly Ryan Air to Mustique next year. After all he did lose his compensation case when he sued the NHS after he didn’t get the contract he felt he deserved and he is apparently down to his last 4 billion pounds.

49 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I do hope he is given the funds as I really don’t want to have to fly Ryan Air to Mustique next year. After all he did lose his compensation case when he sued the NHS after he didn’t get the contract he felt he deserved and he is apparently down to his last 4 billion pounds.

He won an out of court settlement.

52 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

He won an out of court settlement.

Those Pitbull lawyers eh! One week it’s down the local copshop springing unwashed hunt saboteurs, the next week it’s proper Rumpoling it at the High Court hob nobbing it for cardigan wearing billionaires. Well whatever next?

• 3 weeks later...

The fake hippy is now warning Virgin Atlantic will go bust without a 500million intervention from the uk tax payer, the remoaner who lives as a tax exile on his private island is holding a gun a uk plc head, jobs will be lost etc, however as he is worth 4 billion why cant he fund the 500 million himself and back his own company? If Virgin go bust it is entirely his fault not backing his own company. The fake hippy mask has well and truly slipped, showing himself as a grubby money grabbing spiv of the worst kind. 

• Like 2

Guest 'eavensabove
7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The fake hippy is now warning Virgin Atlantic will go bust without a 500million intervention from the uk tax payer, the remoaner who lives as a tax exile on his private island is holding a gun a uk plc head, jobs will be lost etc, however as he is worth 4 billion why cant he fund the 500 million himself and back his own company? If Virgin go bust it is entirely his fault not backing his own company. The fake hippy mask has well and truly slipped, showing himself as a grubby money grabbing spiv of the worst kind. 

He can go fuck himself and join Freddy Laker.  

Edited by 'eavensabove
WASHING MY HANDS FOR 20 SECONDS

On 04/04/2020 at 18:08, Eddie said:

The cunt is now looking for the British tax payer to bail out virgin Atlantic, the multi billionaire who pays zero uk tax want us to help him...priceless 

He had offered Craggy Island as collateral, the cunt. Why not ask his banker mates to lend him the money? Is it because they would tell him to fuck off at worst or at best offer a high interest loan with equity position and lots of strings attached ? So much easier to take his dowry to the UK treasury to get the cash on the cheap. Fucking cunt. 

2 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

He had offered Craggy Island as collateral, the cunt. Why not ask his banker mates to lend him the money? Is it because they would tell him to fuck off at worst or at best offer a high interest loan with equity position and lots of strings attached ? So much easier to take his dowry to the UK treasury to get the cash on the cheap. Fucking cunt. 

i bet he did!, offer a 50 million island for a 500 million loan.... 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

He makes me vomit. He's been ripping everybody off left right & centre, earned himself a fucking packet in the process whilst spunking it on some dopy balloon and a poxy rocket to Pluto, and the cunt expects us lot to bail him out. Pfff, he can downsize, shack-up on Hayling Island and shove a tubular bell up his greedy arse. 

4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

He makes me vomit. He's been ripping everybody off left right & centre, earned himself a fucking packet in the process whilst spunking it on some dopy balloon and a poxy rocket to Pluto, and the cunt expects us lot to bail him out. Pfff, he can downsize, shack-up on Hayling Island and shove a tubular bell up his greedy arse. 

Getting the covid and a major stress related stroke would add to the drama. I wish him both.

1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Branson went to Stowe public school so you now have another reason to froth and rage...

lol.

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

We can always ask him to re-enact the last docking of the Hindenburg during a lightning storm. I'm sure he'll be up for it. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Getting the covid and a major stress related stroke would add to the drama. I wish him both.

I aint against anybody earning a decent crust, but all he does is moan about 'costs' when all he's ever done is fleece, rob and steal from our pockets. He cant even be arsed to offer his services to fly Syrians back to their country.