CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Roadside Shrines

Neil

What is it with this fucked up practice?.Why would you want to build a fucking memorial made up of cuddly fucking toys and flowers by some tree on the verge of the B1046?.Must be very comforting to go back time and time again and just picture Wayne or Barry lying there with his head 5 yards away from his contorted chavvy twisted body.What are they hoping for?,to still see traces of blood or brains to remind them of their lost ones?.Just look back at the photos of when they were still fucking breathing instead of reliving their last actions on this planet.Next one I see gets pissed on.Fuck off

Guest Couldn't give a shit
43 minutes ago, neil298 said:

What is it with this fucked up practice?.Why would you want to build a fucking memorial made up of cuddly fucking toys and flowers by some tree on the verge of the B1046?.Must be very comforting to go back time and time again and just picture Wayne or Barry lying there with his head 5 yards away from his contorted chavvy twisted body.What are they hoping for?,to still see traces of blood or brains to remind them of their lost ones?.Just look back at the photos of when they were still fucking breathing instead of reliving their last actions on this planet.Next one I see gets pissed on.Fuck off

I prefer to use petrol and a lighter myself.

53 minutes ago, neil298 said:

I like a road side shrine, free toys for the kids and free flowers for the wife, nice.

• Like 2

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If your golf club is that elitist I imagine you have a few there.

Anyhow would you like a roadside shrine yourself, Canal Street would suit you.

Guest Manky
33 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The "ghost bike" is a relatively new roadside phenomenon. If you want to personalise the one pictured here by imagining it says "Manky" instead of "A cyclist" then shame on you!

1209423927-ghostbike-300x225.jpg

A cycle ninja rides a black low visibility stealth bike. None of my Dojo would be seen dead on a gay, high visibility bike like that. 

Guest deebom

I like reading the cards, they are fucking brilliant.

in ar harts forver you is with angles now m8

ur was a top boy gun 2 son

takken 2 soon bruv inna gert upscop.

RiP lol

Guest Manky
2 minutes ago, deebom said:

I like reading the cards, they are fucking brilliant.

in ar harts forver you is with angles now m8

ur was a top boy gun 2 son

takken 2 soon bruv inna gert upscop.

RiP lol

In Manchester, the shrines are as likely to be for a shooting as a a car accident. Most refer to the departed as 'soljers'. Thick cunts. Members of the 1st Battalion, The Moss Side rapey robby shootyLight Infantry should be referred to by their correct title, Soljers'. Note the capital S

Seriously they had one near me once where some twat on two wheels decided to part company with his noggin',When flowers were placed at the scene with a wooden cross and ribbons and bows they actually put his crash helmet on the spot.I never did slow down enough to see but I hoped they scraped his fucking head out of it first.The considerate ones literally crash & burn,saves a fucking fortune on burial costs

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, neil298 said:

Seriously they had one near me once where some twat on two wheels decided to part company with his noggin',When flowers were placed at the scene with a wooden cross and ribbons and bows they actually put his crash helmet on the spot.I never did slow down enough to see but I hoped they scraped his fucking head out of it first.The considerate ones literally crash & burn,saves a fucking fortune on burial costs

Motorcyclists are fucking idiots. If you crash at 80 mph with fuck all around you , you're fucked, don't be surprised. 

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The "ghost bike" is a relatively new roadside phenomenon. If you want to personalise the one pictured here by imagining it says "Manky" instead of "A cyclist" then shame on you!

1209423927-ghostbike-300x225.jpg

If we saw a " pile of shit" could we take it that Ape or Quincy had thankfully died horrifically in a roadside accident at last?  

8 hours ago, neil298 said:

There's a shrine and pot God with candle lit vigil just on way into Rugby at a narrow bridge....its been there over 4 years now and is about the size of St Pauls Cathederal.  You can see it on the latest Google Earth images its that fucking big.  Once a year there are boxes and boxes of larger and hundreds of cans scattered around the site when it's the anniversary.  You would think it was someone really special and pillar of society mourned for their tragic loss to young too soon.......In fact it was a filthy fucking druggy car thief who hit the bridge whilst being chased by the feds. Autopsy had the cunt high on drugs....coroner blamed police for the death!!!  All the drugby mafia cunts celebrate this morons passing like it was Jesus of Galilea.  I often think about turning up one day and torching the fucking site for morbids sake.  Fucked up beyond belief.

Guest DingTheRioja
18 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

There's a shrine and pot God with candle lit vigil just on way into Rugby at a narrow bridge....its been there over 4 years now and is about the size of St Pauls Cathederal.  You can see it on the latest Google Earth images its that fucking big.  Once a year there are boxes and boxes of larger and hundreds of cans scattered around the site when it's the anniversary.  You would think it was someone really special and pillar of society mourned for their tragic loss to young too soon.......In fact it was a filthy fucking druggy car thief who hit the bridge whilst being chased by the feds. Autopsy had the cunt high on drugs....coroner blamed police for the death!!!  All the drugby mafia cunts celebrate this morons passing like it was Jesus of Galilea.  I often think about turning up one day and torching the fucking site for morbids sake.  Fucked up beyond belief.

If you're going to torch the place, make sure you do it on the anniversary... get as many of them cunts as possible as well.

Guest deebom

The pimp who ran the brothel down the road got his head squished by a couple of Russian chappies a few years ago. There was a shrine outside the flat consisting of the usual bollocks. What surprised me were all the cards from family members.