CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking boiling hot hotels

Guest Quincy Cockfingers

12 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Quincy you effeminate bog trotter, I hope your adopted kids have stopped shitting in the fridge and have come round to British food by now.

I was just wondering if mrs fingers had undergone her head reduction surgery? I hear they brought in a tanker to take the water off her brain. Were there fishes in it?

At least I don't have to live under the over hang of her monolithic neander-brow

She's a fucking Dane, Hagar the Horrible, hairy as fuck, and the sole reason why Quincy is off his tiny Derry mind on acid half the time.

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

She's a fucking Dane, Hagar the Horrible, hairy as fuck, and the sole reason why Quincy is off his tiny Derry mind on acid half the time.

A Great Dane 

6 minutes ago, Gurt said:

A Great Dane 

Gurt, I run 10-12k three times a week along the undulating hills of Wiltshire's finest countryside. A steady pace for about 50-55 minutes, depending on how I'm feeling. Sometimes I stop and walk. 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Gurt, I run 10-12k three times a week along the undulating hills of Wiltshire's finest countryside. A steady pace for about 50-55 minutes, depending on how I'm feeling. Sometimes I stop and walk. 

Fascinating.

I hope that one time you stop and die.

idiot.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Not bad for somebody who died a couple of weeks ago.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Gurt said:

Quincy you effeminate bog trotter, I hope your adopted kids have stopped shitting in the fridge and have come round to British food by now.

I was just wondering if mrs fingers had undergone her head reduction surgery? I hear they brought in a tanker to take the water off her brain. Were there fishes in it?

At least I don't have to live under the over hang of her monolithic neander-brow

You pair of faggots see to have become fucking archaeologists, digging up this Byzantine shit here. Y'all should be fuckin shamed. Is bitches.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You can fuck off. Denmark is the same sort of low lying shithole swampy dagoba looking shit as Norfolk, except without the repulsive, harping women. 

Just now, Quincy Cockfingers said:

You can fuck off. Denmark is the same sort of low lying shithole swampy dagoba looking shit as Norfolk, except with repulsive, harping women. 

Space-hopper head. Same colour.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
35 minutes ago, Gurt said:

Space-hopper head. Same colour.

Gurt, you worm chomping little shit, I'll deal with you later. One brain mushing thwack of a garden hoe should do it. The only hoe you'll be getting a piece of tonight.  Sheeit. Y'all glove material motherfucker.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 2 October 2016 at 7:56 PM, Frank said:

I always thought being a bin man would good excercise. 

23 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Not bad for somebody who died a couple of weeks ago.

Sometimes I lie, Rick. During my tenure here on the Corner, I've travelled the world thrice, bought and sold boats, been an illiterate Greek restaurateur, dated Pen, fucked gobble's mouth to a pulp, belittled Decimus, destroyed MikeD, double fisted members bumholes until they bled, set myself on fire, danced and jigged, laughed and cried, riddled myself with piles, cancer and AIDS, posted my own shit to the Judge, died, and most importantly... entertained.

Wheesht.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Sometimes I lie, Rick. During my tenure here on the Corner, I've travelled the world thrice, bought and sold boats, been an illiterate Greek restaurateur, dated Pen, fucked gobble's mouth to a pulp, belittled Decimus, destroyed MikeD, double fisted members bumholes until they bled, set myself on fire, danced and jigged, laughed and cried, riddled myself with piles, cancer and AIDS, posted my own shit to the Judge, died, and most importantly... entertained.

Wheesht.

Pile of shit.

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wheesht.

Loveable idiot. 

Fuck off. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Wheesht.

Can I borrow your VR headset? Fucking delusional air fingering cunt. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I always thought being a bin man would good excercise. 

Piss can run downhill too. The watery fucking cunt. He's getting on my fucking nerves. Far too big for his boots, babbling shit all over the fucking place. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Wheesht.

You are Robbie Williams and I claim my five pounds.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
7 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm truly dreading your response to my nom. Go on.

It will be just and fair. You've nothing to fear, unless you've made a cunt of it.