CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who smoke grass or pot

Earl of Punkape

All good things in moderation.

The THC content of the various hybrid types of weed are too strong.

A few pulls of good old fashioned red Lebanese would sort out a few of the cretins on here.

The only drug that can be fatal in withdrawal.....alcohol.

Guest Wizardsleeve

I don't care if idiots wish to smoke or partake. I find it a better option than having them amped up on crack, crystal meth, or other caustic shite that fries brain cells and causes stabbing and/or shooting deaths for a tenner for their next score. The weed smoking cunts will snack themselves to death on their own shit crusted sofa cushions. The other bastards require taxpayer funds to purchase bark strippers for proper disposal. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Some cherry-picking and wishful thinking going on here.

It might be a good idea to check with a body of professionals who have to clear up the fallout of regular cannabis use.

Bah. Jibber jabber. It's not so bad in the grand scheme of things 

Guest BrothersQuim
26 minutes ago, Punkape said:

You disgusting pleb.

You very rarely respond with anything that's on topic, so from now on that's how I'm going to respond to you.

2016_07_04_00_51_21.png

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, BrothersQuim said:

You very rarely respond with anything that's on topic, so from now on that's how I'm going to respond to you.

2016_07_04_00_51_21.png

You stupid cunt, my phone automatically oriebtates it the right way up. Don't waste my time.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

If he hasn't died from the utter pasting he took last night, he will have awoken thismorning somewhat out of sorts, knuckles swollen, cauliflower ears, thick lip, tender ribs, and generally fairly low. I have not taken a pasting in s few years but however resilient one feels one is, you're fucked for a good few days.

Eddie, you little warrior, God bless.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, CockUp said:

that a very nasty thing to say to me.:(

You should probably know, then, he isn't alone in the sentiment.  Have you considered resorting to the use of illicit drugs, such as crystal meth, crack, or crystalized bleach?  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
9 hours ago, Bubba C said:

image.jpeg

i had not seen this, my copy has just arrived at the door, everyone is in bits, han hardly talk, rolling around the floor 

12 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Stop pming me  you piss taking Welsh blackface. You are in the cooler for 24 hrs.  Next time ...it's eternity.

It's pretty clear that the old adage "you can't fix stupid" applies to this fucking über cretin. Ban it! Ban it forever!

Guest Ollyboro
On 04/07/2016 at 11:46 AM, Mrs Roops said:

Some cherry-picking and wishful thinking going on here.

It might be a good idea to check with a body of professionals who have to clear up the fallout of regular cannabis use.

Mmm. Millions of people use cannabis regularly; a few tens of  thousands -perhaps-  develop mental conditions as a result. Who's cherry picking? Now fuck off, I've got two Battenberg cakes with my name on them.

Yours faithfully 

Olly Battenberg.