CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

"It Could Have Been Me" cunts

Bubba C

Guest Fatty
7 hours ago, ThunderCunt said:

That's right fatty bum bum..glad you can spell..

I'm sure there must be an age limit for this site, so fuck off and die cunt

Guest Snatch
22 hours ago, Bubba C said:

Don't be so quick to pounce on this retarded buffoon, Bill. Apparently he and Snatch used to live near the same bike shop, and I'm keen to see how it pans out. In case you missed it, they are currently trying to remember the name of it.

After that little mystery is solved, I'm hoping to find out if it's motor or push bikes, and whether or not they also do saddle covers and helmets. 

Don't you go worrying about us Bubba.

Anyway,it's motorbike shop,not push bikes. That's Manky's fetish.

Guest Ollyboro
On 18/07/2016 at 0:03 PM, ThunderCunt said:

Only the far more intelligent would be able to work out which old member i am..i think you should go and get a life instead of trying to fathom it out...you're seriously not cutting the mustard old chap...leave it to the sites intelligent bunch...sadly for you...you're not one of those..

On 15/07/2016 at 8:18 PM, ThunderCunt said:

Another thicko...boy you make Frank look smart..now go and play with your lego bricks..

Thicko? Mmm..... You're not familiar with the painting and decorating game in the London area, are you?

It would appear I worked you out several days ago, Fends. Anyway, never mind all this Scarlet fucking Pimpernel bollocks, you need to put a cricket thread up asap. Apple's gone all strange and started going on about "granny knocking". He's missed you.

On 18/07/2016 at 8:42 PM, Bubba C said:

Don't be so quick to pounce on this retarded buffoon, Bill. Apparently he and Snatch used to live near the same bike shop, and I'm keen to see how it pans out. In case you missed it, they are currently trying to remember the name of it.

After that little mystery is solved, I'm hoping to find out if it's motor or push bikes, and whether or not they also do saddle covers and helmets. 

Helmet covers 

3 hours ago, Snatch said:

Don't you go worrying about us Bubba.

Anyway,it's motorbike shop,not push bikes. That's Manky's fetish.

Not worried snatch, but I was on the edge of my seat, thanks for letting me know. Did you ever remember the name after? 

Where is the bi-wheeled, Bernard Manning spousal-abuser anyway? He said he'd throw a party on Decs return, but he also said he'd hang himself if Wales progressed further than England in the Euros, so he's a lying fucking pussy.

I'm starting to think that maybe he isn't a small-minded, pig-headed racist after all, and it's all a facade. What a soppy little hen-pecked cunt he is. 

31 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Not worried snatch, but I was on the edge of my seat, thanks for letting me know. Did you ever remember the name after? 

Where is the bi-wheeled, Bernard Manning spousal-abuser anyway? He said he'd throw a party on Decs return, but he also said he'd hang himself if Wales progressed further than England in the Euros, so he's a lying fucking pussy.

I'm starting to think that maybe he isn't a small-minded, pig-headed racist after all, and it's all a facade. What a soppy little hen-pecked cunt he is. 

Were you Bubbles once ?

• Like 1

Guest Snatch
19 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I can imagine you were in the edge of your seat,it's so exciting here isn't it?

The shop name isn't important but they were up their own arse cunts in there.

As for Mankers,maybe he has a flat tyre and someone has nicked his pump.

On 18 July 2016 at 3:45 PM, ThunderCunt said:

Yeah it's me...i had to rejoin so i thought i would try and have a bit of a laugh upon returning..seems some on here can't take a joke..mind you..i might of done the same as them a while back...can't remember talking about a motorcycle shop..but one of the mods will probably be able to confirm that my original name on here was Fender777..as they will know by my email address..

Bend, you thicker than shit labourer... 2 bed 2 bath split-level lateral conversion on Manchester Square W1 in farrow & ball Pointing throughout, including the woodwork. Tenants vacate on Saturday. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Bend, you thicker than shit labourer... 2 bed 2 bath split-level lateral conversion on Manchester Square W1 in farrow & ball Pointing throughout, including the woodwork. Tenants vacate on Saturday. 

Busy this weekend....i have to go and smack Punkbitch about until the moronic thickstick learns some manners...maybe next month...

Just now, ThunderCunt said:

Busy this weekend....i have to go and smack Punkbitch about until the moronic thickstick learns some manners...maybe next month...

I'm not sure if any of these new cunts will take kindly to your claw hammer shit. I'd slip away quietly if I was you. 

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I'm not sure if any of these new cunts will take kindly to your claw hammer shit. I'd slip away quietly if I was you. 

You should know by now Frank...i really couldn't give a double cuntbreed what the new twats think...you mean to tell me that you don't have them under control ...you're slipping..

7 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

You should know by now Frank...i really couldn't give a double cuntbreed what the new twats think...you mean to tell me that you don't have them under control ...you're slipping..

I have no control whatsoever, Bend.. I had to start using a thesaurus last year and very rarely post for fear of ridicule. Some members have been educated and there's even one or two intellectuals. I don't want to see you get hurt.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

The fact that you even acknowledge knowing this fucking idiot instead of claiming ignorance through fear of being associated with it, proves that you have finally lost all of your dignity. You make me sick.

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I have no control whatsoever, Bend.. I had to start using a thesaurus last year and very rarely post for fear of ridicule. Some members have been educated and there's even one or two intellectuals. I don't want to see you get hurt.

Fuck the thesaurus Frank..invent your own...that's what you used to do..teach these narrow minded fucks the meaning of style..if that fails...choke yourself..

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The fact that you even acknowledge knowing this fucking idiot instead of claiming ignorance through fear of being associated with it, proves that you have finally lost all of your dignity. You make me sick.

When i'm talking to Frank..mind your nose, or i will find you and cut your big fucking conk off and shove it up your arse...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

Fuck the thesaurus Frank..invent your own...that's what you used to do..teach these narrow minded fucks the meaning of style..if that fails...choke yourself..

Welcome back, bend. I missed you.. a lot. 

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

When i'm talking to Frank..mind your nose, or i will find you and cut your big fucking conk off and shove it up your arse...

I don't recall you generating so much hatred towards yourself as fender, what the fuck happened?

Guest Bill Stickers

Is this fender cunt another one from the apparent golden era of cunts corner, when every post was hilarious and every member a real heavy hitter?

He must be, because he's a total fucking idiot unless viewing him through some severely rose tinted spectacles. 

Chalk him up on the legends board along with the rest of the hilarious old guard like ollyboro, RickB and properkhunt. 

Just now, Frank said:

Welcome back, bend. I missed you.. a lot. 

I have been away and reborn into a bigger cunt than before..my psychiatrist has told me not to let anything bother me..so a few internet text Captains are really nothing to me...because i have a life and i'm sure you do but sadly they don't..pity them Frank..pity them..they would be lost without their text fingers..

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Is this fender cunt another one from the apparent golden era of cunts corner, when every post was hilarious and every member a real heavy hitter?

He must be, because he's a total fucking idiot unless viewing him through some severely rose tinted spectacles. 

Chalk him up on the legends board along with the rest of the hilarious old guard like ollyboro, RickB and properkhunt. 

I came through it, Bill. Give the man a chance.. he's good when he gets going.