CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wolf Whistling to Become a Hate Crime

Decimus

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The Police and Crime Commissioner for Nottinghamshire is former Labour MP and social worker, Paddy Tipping. The highlight of his parliamentary career was chairing a committee on the Year 2000 computer “bug”. (Remember all those planes falling out of the sky and the collapse of civilisation? No, me neither.) He is also the vice-president of the Ramblers Association. Oh, and he's from Halifax which - if my recollection of grim northern geography is correct - is in Yorkshire.  With half-hearted apologies to Ding, I would therefore humbly venture to suggest that the man is a cunt.

stream_img.jpg

I like 'Nottingham in Nottinghamshire'. As opposed to the other Nottingham. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Snatch said:

When someone wolf whistles a women it's normally because they find,in their building site mentality,the women in question attractive. How can this be classed as hate?

This PC bollocks is getting way beyond a joke now. 

The wolf whistle has traditionally been viewed as a dehumanizing and objectifying gesture to women.  There are actually some women out there who want to be seen as normal, contributing human beings, not just walking sexual objects.  In that way, it is definitely a hate crime.  I wonder if the end of wolf whistling will also bring an end to dressing like a street walking slapper at all hours of the day and night.  

Guest deebom
14 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Well fucking get there on time, and listen to the site manager.

Sorry you can't just rock up in your uninsured transit when you feel like it, wander around in your joggers and trainers with no PPE like you're going to the tip, do fuck all for half a day then fuck off to the pub to spend money you've earned under false pretences, not giving a shit about anything. Cunts

I'm not a builder you stupid cunt. Though I do have to write the permits and check they have the correct stepladder training...

The only fucking reason these corpulent, bearded and dreadlocked, liberal left-tard fucking chunters are demanding this is because there's no bloke desperate enough to harpoon one of the cunt-like-a-burst-kebab cows on a night out. It's petty jealousy at just not being fuckable. As we all know from personal experience, all self-respecting, attractive and willing ladies go moist at the gusset at the male call of, "Show's yer fucken hamster". These killjoy 400lb leviathans can fuck off. There's fuck all sexy about sagging and hairy tits that look like shopping bags half filled with dog food. I want them dead.

Guest Snatch
16 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The wolf whistle has traditionally been viewed as a dehumanizing and objectifying gesture to women.  There are actually some women out there who want to be seen as normal, contributing human beings, not just walking sexual objects.  In that way, it is definitely a hate crime.  I wonder if the end of wolf whistling will also bring an end to dressing like a street walking slapper at all hours of the day and night.  

I do hope not,although I don't seem to have the legs for it anymore.

Guest I know that Cunt
8 hours ago, deebom said:

I'm not a builder you stupid cunt. Though I do have to write the permits and check they have the correct stepladder training...

Fuck off cunt

22 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

Sorry you can't just rock up in your uninsured transit when you feel like it, wander around in your joggers and trainers with no PPE like you're going to the tip, do fuck all for half a day then fuck off to the pub to spend money you've earned under false pretences, not giving a shit about anything. Cunts

Are you fucking following me?

Guest deebom
36 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Fuck off cunt

Now now there thicko. Up your game or You're going to end up getting owned by some useless cunt like Frank or Spunkers. Or even profb. Focus.

Guest deebom
10 minutes ago, I know that Cunt said:

Do you really need to hide behind those useless cunts you useless cunt? Yes maybe you do you fucking twat.

I hide from no man. Except Spunkape because he's a disgusting fondler.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

You really are a tedious, repetitive fucking idiot, aren't you? A seemingly boundless source of utter fucking drivel.

You really are a tedious, repetitive fucking idiot, aren't you? A seemingly boundless source of utter fucking drivel.

Guest deebom
1 minute ago, I know that Cunt said:

How the fuck you have the title 'expert cunt' is beyond me. mother teresa was better at cunting than you.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 minutes ago, deebom said:

How the fuck you have the title 'expert cunt' is beyond me. mother teresa was better at cunting than you.

That's because she was a fucking catholic cunt.