CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ferry delays at Dover stopping travel to France.

Witheredscrote

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

But ding, that's the point. A word which offends someone else might not offend you. 

I don't mind people using offensive terminology, I just find the people who use the racist terms generally mean it. 

Like you....

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

Oh yes, like you when you used the W word against Eddie? I am very offended by that blatant racism. You preach to us about all kinds of high moral leftie shite but underneath you are a fucking dirty dirty bastarding fucking cunting two faced racist, how could you?

Debagged and radished... like the lying snivelling two faced cunt he is...

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Bubba C said:

What if I called you an autist? 

"not acceptable" since I am not autistic, or on any spectrum, Sinclair included.

You fucking thick abysmally minded shallow prick.... (acceptable)

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

"not acceptable" since I am not autistic, or on any spectrum, Sinclair included.

You fucking thick abysmally minded shallow prick.... (acceptable)

After the appallingly stupid, racist comments that you've managed to bash out on your (no doubt white) keyboard of late, having the audacity (or perhaps stupidity), to call me thick and shallow, really is the last sad act of a complete simpleton. 

Fuck off you annoying little shit. 

3 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

After the appallingly stupid, racist comments that you've managed to bash out on your (no doubt white) keyboard of late, having the audacity (or perhaps stupidity), to call me thick and shallow, really is the last sad act of a complete simpleton. 

Fuck off you annoying little shit. 

Anyone who thinks the multicultural experiment has worked in Europe is a div. Even merkel has admitted it's failed.

Guest Bill Stickers
21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Anyone who thinks the multicultural experiment has worked in Europe is a div. Even merkel has admitted it's failed.

Utter shite. Europe has been a cultural melting pot since day 1, and is the reason our continent was historically one of the most advanced. It was always caused tension, but has also reaped great benefits. 

Anyway, multi cultralism is not an "experiment" we can end. We live in a global age of hyper connectivity. The truth is that our generations are the dinosaurs of this seismic shift, truggling to adapt, but our children's children will be truly global citizens. 

Just now, Bill Stickers said:

Utter shite. Europe has been a cultural melting pot since day 1, and is the reason our continent was historically one of the most advanced. It was always caused tension, but has also reaped great benefits. 

Anyway, multi cultralism is not an "experiment" we can end. We live in a global age of hyper connectivity. The truth is that our generations are the dinosaurs of this seismic shift, truggling to adapt, but our children's children will be truly global citizens. 

Bill, I hope you never have children. However if science can ever work out how yo implant a womb in quincy and you do become a father I am confident your views will change. We need to make a stand now to save our children having to do so.

7 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Exactly. It's been going on for millennia and is not just a modern phenomenon. The English and England itself only exists due to historic migration of an alien population.

Ding denigrates Muslim immigrants with an alien culture and a strange religion, whilst simultaneously singing the praises of his supposed Viking ancestors. Barbarous, murdering immigrants with a foreign religion compared to the "native" English who actually stole the land from the original Celtic inhabitants. The hypocrisy stinks and is no less valid because the Germanic migrations happened centuries ago.

Just now, Decimus said:

Exactly. It's been going on for millennia and is not just a modern phenomenon. The English and England itself only exists due to historic migration of an alien population.

Ding denigrates Muslim immigrants with an alien culture and a strange religion, whilst simultaneously singing the praises of his supposed Viking ancestors. Barbarous, murdering immigrants with a foreign religion compared to the "native" English who actually stole the land from the original Celtic inhabitants. The hypocrisy stinks and is no less valid because the Germanic migrations happened centuries ago.

Do you want to attend my 10 stop pub crawl tomorrow? Drinks are on me.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The problem with ding is that he gave up on reading about history when he found the horrid history book franchise too challenging. 

He was 27. 

2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Time to finalise a solution to repatriate the cunts who shouldn't be in Europe.

We are overcrowded beyond what is acceptable. I couldn't even get a table at langhans for 2.30 tomorrow. I have to eat a 3pm and upstairs. Humiliation.

Just now, Punkape said:

Langhans....what a shithole.

Full of drunken "showbiz" types.

Michael Caine is a cunt.

Yes, past its heyday i agree, however they are not very important customers so langhans will do just fine. Ps they no longer serve foie gras due to wanker protesters.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 7/24/2016 at 1:28 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Those poor little fucking Tarquins and Jemimas, trapped in their fuckwit parents' cars for hour after hour in the blazing sun. You'd have to have a heart of stone to think about them without laughing.

If they were any closer I would fart on their pillows and give them a tasty dose of conjunctivitis.

1 minute ago, Punkape said:

I love Foie Gras.

Smear it on your Melba Toast then lob it at Vegan Lesbians.

I would however as mentioned it's not on the menu anymore. Also peter langhan and Michael Caine sold the place some time ago. Still a good place for a piss up.

Just now, Punkape said:

Didn't Langhan set fire to himself ? 

Some of the cunts on here should do that.......Ape, Ding, Stickers...

Ape would even fuck that up.  Plus as he is very poor he couldn't afford the petrol and matches. I would be happy to donate a few quid. 

55 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I'm sure Ape's wife would make a generous donation as well before putting the boot in like a Glasgow Airport baggage handler....

lol.

I'm sure she'd enjoy putting the boot in like a Glasgow Airport baggage handler on your pasty, weak-jawed faggot face.

lol.  Lol.

2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

What about now and the future? I don't like what I perceive as the future. A growing minority with fanatical views in many communities.I am not a reactionary or part of the hang 'em and flog 'em brigade, I prefer live and let live, but I don't want to see or hear any of their backward views on how others should live, labelling them as non-muslims. I perceive this as a group of people assuming the default position is to follow their faith and those who don't as inferior.   

The last major threat to the way of life in this country was WW2, but this threat is from within.

Irish republicanism was the terrorist threat to the UK for 30 years, but negotiation has largely mitigated its potential. I don't see negotiation as an option with the present sort of threat. Yes, fundamentalism and jihadism is not everywhere and not all moslems subscribe to violence, but don't underestimate how many turn a blind eye to it.  

• Like 1