CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ferry delays at Dover stopping travel to France.

Witheredscrote

On ‎26‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 8:53 PM, Bill Stickers said:

I imagine both you and Eddie have a keen interest in eugenics.

It's such a shame @Eddie tried to trace back his anglo-saxon heritage, only to find out he was a wop. How embarrassing.

How many cunts have you called a thick racist on here? It obviously takes one to know one. You can have 24 hours on the house, and I will leave your comment up so others can refer you back to it next time you open your oversized, hypocritical and racist gob.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
13 hours ago, Decimus said:

Exactly. It's been going on for millennia and is not just a modern phenomenon. The English and England itself only exists due to historic migration of an alien population.

Ding denigrates Muslim immigrants with an alien culture and a strange religion, whilst simultaneously singing the praises of his supposed Viking ancestors. Barbarous, murdering immigrants with a foreign religion compared to the "native" English who actually stole the land from the original Celtic inhabitants. The hypocrisy stinks and is no less valid because the Germanic migrations happened centuries ago.

Can you please inform the good people of this site as to the true history of the Norsemen*, great traders across Africa, the Middle East, Asia, in fact all of the known world, even Murrica before it was "discovered"... don't forget to include their vast artisitic and cultural heritage, their skills as boatment, crafters and traders, their wide ranging interests, the custom of settling down, living amongst and marrying the locals and assimilating into local customs and lifestyle...

Oh yes, how long ago was this? A couple of days ago in Normandy? A fortnight ago in Nice?   Or was it nearly a millenia ago, since when we have civilised rather a lot, unlike some throat slitting cunts...

Accusations of hypocrisy from an IRA supporting plastic paddy are always fun...

(*Norsemen is the more correct name, a viking is merely a raider or adventurer)

Guest nobgobbler
13 hours ago, Punkape said:

Didn't Langhan set fire to himself ? 

Some of the cunts on here should do that.......Ape, Ding, Stickers...

Fuck off, stickers is mine. . . cock first into the meat grinder.

14 hours ago, The Beast said:

How many cunts have you called a thick racist on here? It obviously takes one to know one. You can have 24 hours on the house, and I will leave your comment up so others can refer you back to it next time you open your oversized, hypocritical and racist gob.

Do you own the place? 

• Like 1

Guest Manky
4 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Can you please inform the good people of this site as to the true history of the Norsemen*, great traders across Africa, the Middle East, Asia, in fact all of the known world, even Murrica before it was "discovered"... don't forget to include their vast artisitic and cultural heritage, their skills as boatment, crafters and traders, their wide ranging interests, the custom of settling down, living amongst and marrying the locals and assimilating into local customs and lifestyle...

Oh yes, how long ago was this? A couple of days ago in Normandy? A fortnight ago in Nice?   Or was it nearly a millenia ago, since when we have civilised rather a lot, unlike some throat slitting cunts...

Hey Ding. Yorkshire and the North West have the two highest traces of Englishness in the country. (those of us that are actually English). That means the rest of the country are more Johnny Foreignerish. That means I officially hate 99.74% of the population of earth and rising. That includes Yorkshire. Cunt

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Manky said:

Hey Ding. Yorkshire and the North West have the two highest traces of Englishness in the country. (those of us that are actually English). That means the rest of the country are more Johnny Foreignerish. That means I officially hate 99.74% of the population of earth and rising. That includes Yorkshire. Cunt

Hey Manky, you forgot to mention that any cunt from below Watford Gap (or as I prefer, Sheffield) lives so far south they may as well be French... and thereby our mortal enemies.

Lancastrian cunt.

1 hour ago, Panzerknacker said:

Since 1066 there's a bit of frog in ya 

Panzerknacker 

Wrong. Norse from the North via Normandy, not French.

1 hour ago, witheredscrote said:

Pansyknickers. Since 1987 there has been quite a bit of frog in my missus. Cunnnt

As you probably missed it whilst on your self-imposed, cry baby exile, enjoy.....

What's the best way to eat a frog?

Put her legs behind her ears. 

Adieu 

Guest Bill Stickers
On 28 July 2016 at 1:28 AM, The Beast said:

I'm playing Eddie at his own disgusting game. It certainly makes him look a cunt that he's not a pure Englishman after all the racist shit he spews.

Unless you are a grass, you must be admin's alter ego? 

On ‎29‎/‎07‎/‎2016 at 6:52 AM, Bill Stickers said:

I'm playing Eddie at his own disgusting game. It certainly makes him look a cunt that he's not a pure Englishman after all the racist shit he spews.

Unless you are a grass, you must be admin's alter ego? 

Good ole Bigoted Bill. Mr Tolerant personified.

On one hand, all over those who make any form of comment that criticises the Islamic faith, but happy to label someone of Italian heritage in derisory terms and attempt to justify it.

In your quest for purity, I could well see you being stupid enough to pitch up at a National Front march, clip board in hand, with ethnic diversity monitoring forms, noting those who have any form of non English heritage (probably most) are simply not credible bigots.

If it's going not your way or you don't like other contributors content you act like a fucking spoilt brat. If you don't like this site fuck off. You won't be missed.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, The Beast said:

On one hand, all over those who make any form of comment that criticises the Islamic faith, but happy to label someone of Italian heritage in derisory terms and attempt to justify it.

In your quest for purity, I could well see you being stupid enough to pitch up at a National Front march, clip board in hand, with ethnic diversity monitoring forms, noting those who have any form of non English heritage (probably most) are simply not credible bigots.

If it's going not your way or you don't like other contributors content you act like a fucking spoilt brat. If you don't like this site fuck off. You won't be missed.

I've pm bill and asked him to apologise for his abhorrent, repugnant racial attack, my confidence has been destroyed and I cant leave the house. I hope everyone else isn't so anti Italian. Just because we eat smelly cheese, our sons grow beards so they can look like their mothers and we talk with our hands there is no need for such nastiness.  

Guest Bill Stickers
3 hours ago, The Beast said:

You are such a thick cunt.

I have no time for Islam. I find it a daft load of bollocks.

I also have no time for racists. My use of the term deleted was to highlight the fact that Eddie, whilst being fairly amusing, is a fucking idiot for being a racist because he is of foreign descent.

Edited by Rick_B
Stop it.

56 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I also have no time for racists. My use of the term deleted was to highlight the fact that Eddie, whilst being fairly amusing, is a fucking idiot for being a racist because he is of foreign descent.

How about Islamic Italians, they're the real cunts.

Edited by Rick_B

Guest Snatch
2 hours ago, Bill Stickers said:

Sticks,I'd give up if I were you. Your not going to convince the staff your right.

Which your not. Your heading for a meltdown,I can see the signs.

Guest Bill Stickers
11 hours ago, Snatch said:

Sticks,I'd give up if I were you. Your not going to convince the staff your right.

Which your not. Your heading for a meltdown,I can see the signs.

I have no interest in convincing the staff of anything. I just want everybody to know about eddie's family history before he launches into another tirade about Anglo Saxon genetics and migrants stealing people's jobs. 

As another pathetic xenophobe yoirself, your beef is with Eddie the immigrant, not with me. He's taken your job, your women and your semi detached two up two down in Walthamstow. 

He's the reason you work part time washing pots at the local wetherspoons, wank alone into a pot noodle every night, and share a room with your mother in a one bed flat.

Guest luke swarm
15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I have no interest in convincing the staff of anything. I just want everybody to know about eddie's family history before he launches into another tirade about Anglo Saxon genetics and migrants stealing people's jobs. 

As another pathetic xenophobe yoirself, your beef is with Eddie the immigrant, not with me. He's taken your job, your women and your semi detached two up two down in Walthamstow. 

He's the reason you work part time washing pots at the local wetherspoons, wank alone into a pot noodle every night, and share a room with your mother in a one bed flat.

Eddie....what Eddie...did all that to Snatch, and I always thought those two got on all right.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 28 July 2016 at 11:38 AM, DingTheRioja said:

But you're not a Norseman, you're an extreme fuck wit from Barnsley.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
16 hours ago, The Beast said:

Would you like me to shite in your mouth?

Guest DingTheRioja
52 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

But you're not a Norseman, you're an extreme fuck wit from Barnsley.

Barnsley is far too close to being a Southerner for me... you cunt!