CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tv voice overs

Eddie

Guest I know that Cunt
33 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

and what about all the racist anti - French comments on this forum. What about the constant jibes that Punkape has to endure because he is a good practicing Catholic.

Firstly; Anti-french comments aren't racist. The french are horrible selfish cunts everyone knows it, always have been always will be.

Secondly; The perceived abuse of Punkers isn't because he's Catholic, although that's bad enough, its because he's a golf playing, range rover driving faggot..

Guest nobgobbler
13 minutes ago, witheredscrote said:

Frank can be coarse and very indiscreet at times. He  told me about the time you got your hairy caught in the toilet seat hinge and were stuck on the bog for 36 hours. Is this true? 

He's a lying cunt. He promised he would never tell.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

You filthy fucking grass.

That's not grassing, that's asking for a clarification of the rules, or rather the complete fucking double standards bollocks that goes on... you mouth breathing flat-lander...

Guest Bill Stickers
19 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

That's not grassing, that's asking for a clarification of the rules, or rather the complete fucking double standards bollocks that goes on... you mouth breathing flat-lander...

Ding you thick fuck. I agree the use of wop is unacceptable. I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy of Eduardo being anti immigrant when he is one. 

Guest DingTheRioja
9 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Ding you thick fuck. I agree the use of wop is unacceptable. I'm merely pointing out the hypocrisy of Eduardo being anti immigrant when he is one. 

Bollocks, if you truely meant that to be a non-racist dig at Eds racism, you would have said Italian or even itie, not wop.

Henceforth, you are now Backtracking Bill, The Racist Liberal.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Bill?

Don't ask him, he'll come back with some racist bollocks and then claim it isn't racist.  At least you can trust Ed...

Guest Bill Stickers
58 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Bollocks, if you truely meant that to be a non-racist dig at Eds racism, you would have said Italian or even itie, not wop.

Thanks for setting me straight ding.

So does that mean you meant the joke about drowning the black man? I'm confused now. 

Guest DingTheRioja
10 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Thanks for setting me straight ding.

So does that mean you meant the joke about drowning the black man? I'm confused now. 

You mean the joke, on the joke thread?

You thick fuck.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You mean the joke, on the joke thread?

You thick fuck.

But why would you say something you did not really mean? 

1 hour ago, DingTheRioja said:

I don't think you have any idea how much I hate you. 

If I don't tell you the exact amount, I know your tiny little autistic mind will meltdown and cause an endless multi-quoting heap of racist shit across the corner, so I'll kindly let you know. It's fucking shit loads. 

Fuck off, you stupid little cunt. 

41 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

If I don't tell you the exact amount, I know your tiny little autistic mind will meltdown and cause an endless multi-quoting heap of racist shit across the corner, so I'll kindly let you know. It's fucking shit loads. 

Close enough for government work.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Bubba C said:

I don't think you have any idea how much I hate you. 

Fuck off, you stupid little cunt. 

Did you take your glasses off for this portrait?

_90532829_nimmo.jpg

Guest nobgobbler
27 minutes ago, ThunderCunt said:

I am guessing you're one of the sites very few females, i vaguely recall you when i was on here before..tell me NobGob did we get along..i never insult women by the way.

That will depend on who you were before?