CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 26/03/2018 at 9:29 AM, Punkape said:

You’re a fucking disgrace.

So are you. About time you're sent back to the "cooler".

Guest Wizardsleeve
45 minutes ago, applescruff14 said:

Abuse me all you like but it doesn't alter the fact its bad times for Australian cricket and England should be given back the Ashes. 

Apple, that's actually Stubby's way of telling you he likes you.....a lot! 

If he were abusing you his choice of words would be much more colourful and animated.  

Guest Erroreptile404
2 hours ago, Mr Albert Ross said:

I think you need to edit the above post, try removing the "post" from "since post wwII".

I see your point but they still jumped into action, within 24 hours for "king and country" and all that jazz when WWII broke out.

3 hours ago, applescruff14 said:

Do the one thing that will hurt Australia the most, give England back the Ashes. 

I would love to agree, but they wasn't found guilty of bollock tampering during the ashes, maybe someone can shove an IED up Steve Smith's arse for being the thickest cuntbreed the sport has ever known. This ugly retard is at the top of his game and doesn't need to have anything like this going on around him...the fact that it was and he knew about it , makes him the thickest cunt on two legs and they fucking lost the match anyway.

7 hours ago, Fender777 said:

I would love to agree, but they wasn't found guilty of bollock tampering during the ashes, maybe someone can shove an IED up Steve Smith's arse for being the thickest cuntbreed the sport has ever known. This ugly retard is at the top of his game and doesn't need to have anything like this going on around him...the fact that it was and he knew about it , makes him the thickest cunt on two legs and they fucking lost the match anyway.

Correct. If they're the best why resort to cheating? The bowlers must have know about it as well. The balls in your hand for fucks sake!

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Fender777 said:

Oh P, just go to another thread as the stench you have bought with you to this one, is fucking disgraceful.

Can't you just claw hammer your own big stupid gob and have done with it.

• 1 month later...
On 5/24/2018 at 7:15 PM, Last Cunt Standing said:

England all out for 184 at HQ. 

For fucks sake, Root needs flaying across a gun carriage. Batting first?

Sky need to fuck the Asian bird off from the Comm Box too; the likes of Bumble, Gower and Atherton look very on edge with a splitarse sitting next to them. 

Batting at Lords first is normally a good call. Root just isn't a leader, the players probably don't look up to him.

It is a big odd having that woman in the commentary box I must admit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, applescruff14 said:

Work isn't good

It rarely is, mate.  Stand up, dust yourself off, and get on with it.  Don't give the cunts the satisfaction.  

2 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

It rarely is, mate.  Stand up, dust yourself off, and get on with it.  Don't give the cunts the satisfaction.  

The Champions League is getting as predicable as the Scottish Premiership, more chance of Liverpool winning this game than there is neither Rangers or Celtic winning the title next season.