CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

21 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

That's hilarious.

Fuck off again.

You may well find it hilarious but that's exactly the scenario that you promoted...

On 04/08/2022 at 20:33, Jake The Muss said:

Ok Roops, i will leave you with some homework. Here are a couple of interesting videos for you to watch when you get time off from adding your personal views in to the google search engine...you have the typical woke mentally of i'm right and you are wrong...and i don't claim to be right on everything i say, as the truth is always stranger than fiction. Truth is, nobody knows the truth and to make mytopia claims about being right all the time is a very foolish road to be travelling down...i simply look at information from everywhere and go with what makes sense to me and i certainly don't trust authority one tiny bit, their past record isn't good.

Anyway enjoy the videos, they are long so hopefully you can keep up...and have an open mind for once in your compartmentalized life.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/LXfYDPBSbx3Z/

https://www.bitchute.com/video/B1d2a6rJWAhr/

If its any consolation, I doubt you had the attention span necessary to view the utterly bonkers theories that apparently "made sense" to you :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You may well find it hilarious but that's exactly the scenario that you promoted...

If its any consolation, I doubt you had the attention span necessary to view the utterly bonkers theories that apparently "made sense" to you :rolleyes:

Well firstly, you shouldn't assume anything you can't back up...and i have viewed the mentioned content all the way through a couple of times as the information contained within is very bold to say the least. So a couple of views to have a better understanding of what is being said.

Secondly, unless you have viewed the content, then you really don't have an argument and nothing to debate with.

Thirdly, fuck off and do some knitting.

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Why would your ‘doubt’ prove to be a ‘consolation’ then? Daft cow.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Well firstly, you shouldn't assume anything you can't back up...and i have viewed the mentioned content all the way through a couple of times as the information contained within is very bold to say the least. So a couple of views to have a better understanding of what is being said.

Secondly, unless you have viewed the content, then you really don't have an argument and nothing to debate with.

Thirdly, fuck off and do some knitting.

Thank you for the third-rate exercise in obfuscation and deflection. Either the "bad chemistry" theory "makes sense" or its "hilarious", so which is it? You're just another bar-room bore who spouts nonsense on the fly so you can appear erudite and insightful. Instead you tie yourself up in knots FFS.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Thank you for the third-rate exercise in obfuscation and deflection. Either the "bad chemistry" theory "makes sense" or its "hilarious", so which is it? You're just another bar-room bore who spouts nonsense on the fly so you can appear erudite and insightful. Instead you tie yourself up in knots FFS.

And you're just another up their own ass narcissist slapper.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

I will say the same to you as I will say to @Decimus, @Jake The Muss, @Wolfie, @Ape™️ and a few other nonentities .. unlike you and those others I have mentioned I am happy and content with my lot in life. .. enjoy or should I say endure your day.

Don't mention me in your banal ramblings....get your hello kitty camera out and take some pictures of trains.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

And you're just another up their own ass narcissist slapper.

Conveniently you don't answer the question...but colour me incredulous, one would have thought that a person who spouts contradictory bollox would the ultimate in up-his-own-ass narcissistic slapperism to the point of having a narcissistic personality disorder, no?

3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Conveniently you don't answer the question...but colour me incredulous, one would have thought that a person who spouts contradictory bollox would the ultimate in up-his-own-ass narcissistic slapperism to the point of having a narcissistic personality disorder, no?

Oh i see, that question. To be clear you're hilarious, if you trace back you will see that i have already stated that but that obviously escaped you as your uncontrollable tantrum got the better of you.

Enjoy the sunshine you thick minger.

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I will say the same to you as I will say to @Decimus, @Jake The Muss, @Wolfie, @Ape™️ and a few other nonentities .. unlike you and those others I have mentioned I am happy and content with my lot in life. .. enjoy or should I say endure your day.

Well, being in a state of ignorant bliss is much more conducive to living a happy life than enduring knowledgeable gloom.

Anyone normal who spent their days completely alone taking photographs of signal boxes and railway crossings would have thrown themselves in front of the 09:47 to Crewe long before now.

Unfortunately for all of us who have to endure your constant inane ramblings, you're too fucking stupid to realise that. Let's hope that cancer gets you instead, just like the sister whose identity changes everytime you tell the story.

45 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Oh i see, that question. To be clear you're hilarious, if you trace back you will see that i have already stated that but that obviously escaped you as your uncontrollable tantrum got the better of you.

Enjoy the sunshine you thick minger.

Well, if that's the case there would've been no need earlier this morning for your masterclass in how not to obfuscate and deflect, would there? In any case you clearly described the notion of 'bad chemistry' from within causing you to contract the clap or covid as "hilarious" despite your year old assertion of it "making sense".

Jake, I going to impart a kindness by way of some advice; when in a swamp of one's own making one should stop wriggling, otherwise you'll just sink further and further into the ordure.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Well, if that's the case there would've been no need earlier this morning for your masterclass in how not to obfuscate and deflect, would there? In any case you clearly described the notion of 'bad chemistry' from within causing you to contract the clap or covid as "hilarious" despite your year old assertion of it "making sense".

Jake, I going to impart a kindness by way of some advice; when in a swamp of one's own making one should stop wriggling, otherwise you'll just sink further and further into the ordure.

FFS, i don't know how Bill puts up with you as you have already bored me silly, you just think you're right all the time when most of the time it's obvious you're wrong.

Do me a favor, have the last word and then fuck off with your delusions of grandeur. Cunt.

On 23/06/2023 at 23:43, Jake The Muss said:

It does, the leaderboard usually consists of you, Billy and Eric with a wildcard. 

It's some of those wildcards that is disturbing and i don't like it, i like to login and see normality, not the likes of Roops, Pen, Ass-holes or even that stupid fucking retard Lamb.

Please don’t ever put me fucking third on a list Fends. Imagine checking your hammers and finding they’d been painted pink. That’s what it feels like.

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

he said nowt, I cannot get rid of the link

53 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ass-holes or even that stupid fucking retard Lamb.

BOLLOX

MUSS SAID It, Eric is a mate, my links have gone tit up Mrs roots.

Edited by ProfB
bollox

6 minutes ago, ProfB said:

BOLLOX

MUSS SAID It, Eric is a mate, my links have gone tit up Mrs roots.

What is this? Why am I saying things I didn’t say? Who said what.

I’m back here five minutes, make one post and now I’m in the middle of some other peoples spasticity.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

What is this? Why am I saying things I didn’t say? Who said what.

I’m back here five minutes, make one post and now I’m in the middle of some other peoples spasticity.

🙁

My post went wrong Eric, the muss said things.