CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Jonny Bairstow just lifted a Just Stop Oil protestor off the field in a manner not unfamiliar to @Eric Cuntman at closing time. I hope he hasn’t injured himself.

Instant peerage for YBJ. If it’s good enough for that 29 year old blonde who worked under BoJo…

I'm surprised the useless ginger cunt  didn't drop him. 

I see Warner was given a life on 20! This ashes series has gone for us now. 

• Like 1

Guest truestory
34 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When I saw that Stokes had put Australia into bat I knew England were doomed. True about Bairstow dropping the protester, amazed he didn't.

50 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You’d think he’d have learned his lesson after this year of stupid unnecessary injuries. 

So as we all know that Zak Crawley is a useless fucking cunt with a bat in his hand, has now made a prediction that England will beat the Aussies by 150 runs in the second test.

Now this cuntbreed has added fake news to his repertoire of shit, fuck off Crawley you dozy cunt, it will be the Aussies that beat us by that and more.

• Like 2

Guest truestory
53 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

So as we all know that Zak Crawley is a useless fucking cunt with a bat in his hand, has now made a prediction that England will beat the Aussies by 150 runs in the second test.

Now this cuntbreed has added fake news to his repertoire of shit, fuck off Crawley you dozy cunt, it will be the Aussies that beat us by that and more.

Australia will win this easy. There is no depth in England's bowling. Should have played that young spinner, if Root can take two quick wickets I'm sure a full time spinner could do some damage.

Guest truestory
42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The cheating little cunt and Travis "Dick" Head are racking up the runs now. Anderson's got be be dropped now. He did fuck all in the first test and his doing it now. Woakes in for next test. Foakes should be in but butterfingers won't release the gloves so we're fucking stuck with him. 

Need another wicket before close but the game is gone already.

15 minutes ago, truestory said:

Need another wicket before close but the game is gone already.

Welcome to cunts corner. I’m guessing you’re a cricket fan. You’ll find plenty of people to talk sport with. 
 But there’s much much more you can do here! :

calling someone’s mum a slag.

calling someone’s dad a slag.

describing in sickening detail what sexual acts you would perform with their deceased grandmother.

Or just call them a nonce. 😊*

*following any of the above advice will get you banned but will make you quite popular.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Welcome to cunts corner. I’m guessing you’re a cricket fan. You’ll find plenty of people to talk sport with. 

describing in sickening detail what sexual acts you would perform with their deceased grandmother.

*following any of the above advice will get you banned but will make you quite popular.

I got a spell for number one. Can't remember who's mum it was.

8 minutes ago, truestory said:

No the youngster who played the third test in Pakistan, picked up a few wickets.

I have a pathological hatred of Steve Smith. The cunt should never have been allowed anywhere near a cricket pitch let alone welcomed back. And seeing him in tears made me nearly kick the fucking telly in. So when I see the cheating shithead fall back onto his stumps as a ball clefts his helmet in two, I will jumping around like Harvey Price with a rocket up his arse.  

Guest truestory
6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I have a pathological hatred of Steve Smith. The cunt should never have been allowed anywhere near a cricket pitch let alone welcomed back. And seeing him in tears made me nearly kick the fucking telly in. So when I see the cheating shithead fall back onto his stumps as a ball clefts his helmet in two, I will jumping around like Harvey Price with a rocket up his arse.  

If that had been an English player there would have been hell to pay, probably banned England from tests for 5 years.

Guest truestory
36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I live in Cyprus but from England originally. I follow cricket

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Did you call my mum a slag?

I was hoping he would do something like that. I’d let him call me a nonce if it brought him out of his shell a bit. There’s nothing wrong with him, but he’s been quite polite and chatted about cricket in a sensible fashion, it’s weird.

@truestory, stop swanning around the Mediterranean wearing floppy shirts like Lord Byron and call @King Billy’s mum a slag. Or call me a nonce with my blessing if the headmistress says anything. Then you can get back to tampering with your balls or whatever.

12 hours ago, truestory said:

I live in Cyprus but from England originally. I follow cricket

Well, you're using VPN servers in Cyprus and Austria. We have an issue of punters running multi accounts by way of proxies so as per Rule 5, cease and desist with the VPNs or leave the site.