CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

32 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Yes I can confirm every second bloke I meet these days, especially young Australian men, seem to be plundering the women of SE Asia. The blokes report they like the “traditionally feminine” qualities of these young ladies. It’s reportedly causing quite a bit of resentment among the Australian girls, and perhaps as a result, lesbianism is rampant.

The women here have mostly lost that feminine, lady like nature any decent bloke would rightfully expect. The Eastern European, Caribbean and Asian women still know their place and don't generally get overly pissed and chat a load of shit, whilst acting like a cunt. Do you know you can't even slap the Mrs in public here these days... I've had to resort to kicking in the shin. Damn it.

15 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Do you miss the single, care free days LCS? You know, when you'd shag some bird on a Friday night, not wash the bellend and go and get a blow job off of some slapper the next day. I'm 44 and have to admit the wild days are over... Getting old has crept up on me, damn it. 

Build your own reply; Student Nurses, Weekly Mess Parties, Hospital Accommodation, Subsidised Alcohol, 1980’s, 36 hours without sleep, the conditioning effect of exposure to death and misery, easy access to broad spectrum antibiotics and emergency contraception. 

Christ knows where we found the energy. 

54 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

This entirely vindicates my plan to build a massive electrified fuck off wall around the entire Isle of Wight coastline, then throw in criminals, the mentally infirm, asylum seekers, Celtic fans etc. etc. in a less-telegenic "Escape From New York" style.

‘We heard of you too Plissken..’

13 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Good work, Mrs Roops. How you getting on then? Enjoying the summer?

You slippery cunt Raas. Be careful though as the second she tires of gorging on your big bamboo she’ll devour you like the ginger Welsh praying mantis that she is. My advice is kill her and PM me the pictures.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Is that the ones without the meat and two veg?

Given the growth of transgenderism, I’m surprised your lot haven’t diversified away from whipping lead from church roofs and adding 2mm of purloined tarmac to pensioners drives. Surely there’s a caravan somewhere that an enterprising young Traveller can turn into a mobile dick guillotine? Huge money in it. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Given the growth of transgenderism, I’m surprised your lot haven’t diversified away from whipping lead from church roofs and adding 2mm of purloined tarmac to pensioners drives. Surely there’s a caravan somewhere that an enterprising young Traveller can turn into a mobile dick guillotine? Huge money in it. 

Now den Feargal, we’ll scoop the middle out of the ol’ fella, whip off da clackers, an’ stuff da sausage skin back up yer hole loike a big feckin scabbard. So we will.. now have a swig of yer oestrogen Guinness.

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Now den Feargal, we’ll scoop the middle out of the ol’ fella, whip off da clackers, an’ stuff da sausage skin back up yer hole loike a big feckin scabbard. So we will.. now have a swig of yer oestrogen Guinness.

That’ll be thirty thousand euro to your good self, or tell you what, we’ll say a thousand euro a week for a year. I’ll send the boys round. Maybe you could marry big Dermot, he’s been looking for a new woman to keep his caravan tidy, keep him happy twice a week and we can call it an even ten grand. 

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

You slippery cunt Raas. Be careful though as the second she tires of gorging on your big bamboo she’ll devour you like the ginger Welsh praying mantis that she is. My advice is kill her and PM me the pictures.

She's made a lot of money out of her Pfizer shares KB and I'm trying to sweeten her up with promises of putting up with her unbearable everything... I want a Caribbean holiday and an imaginary M5 and I'll dump her afterwards. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

She's made a lot of money out of her Pfizer shares KB and I'm trying to sweeten her up with promises of putting up with her unbearable everything... I want a Caribbean holiday and an imaginary M5 and I'll dump her afterwards. 

Just make sure you scrub all her mRNA clunge sludge off the big chap the second you withdraw from the slack fannied ogre Raas. And I’d soak it in a bucket of Domestos for at least an hour too if I were you, just to err on the side of caution. Good luck. You’ll definitely need it.

• Like 1

Going well in the second test, England only need 371 to win it but the problem is, they can't chase a snail let alone a run chase that size...but Crawley and his big fucking north will save the day...Mmm NO, the useless cunt is out for 3 and Pope also.

A 200+ runs win for the Aussies.

4 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Going well in the second test, England only need 371 to win it but the problem is, they can't chase a snail let alone a run chase that size...but Crawley and his big fucking north will save the day...Mmm NO, the useless cunt is out for 3 and Pope also.

All they have to do is bowl short and the dozy cunts will get them selves out like the first innings. 188-1 and they should have been looking at at least 450 to 500. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

England all day

7 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

What the fuck was Bairstow doing, going walkabout, perhaps he was looking for Jenny Agutter the dozy ginger fucking cunt.

Carey was carrying out 'Shithousery' and it worked. The umpire didn't have the bollocks to call dead ball despite the cunt handing the bowler his sunglasses back the moment the ball hit the stumps. 

I'm not entirely sure I really give a flying shit about cricket to be honest, Jake.

However, I fully concur with your view of football. It is the very definition of a poof's game, whereas cricket seems rather LGBTQI to me.

Pronouns are for cunts.

On 02/07/2023 at 12:56, Jake The Muss said:

What the fuck was Bairstow doing, going walkabout, perhaps he was looking for Jenny Agutter the dozy ginger fucking cunt.

Poetic justice for Stuart "Why would I walk?" Broad, the cheating cunt.

• Like 1

On 02/07/2023 at 20:11, camberwell gypsy said:

Carey was carrying out 'Shithousery' and it worked. The umpire didn't have the bollocks to call dead ball despite the cunt handing the bowler his sunglasses back the moment the ball hit the stumps. 

Carey did his job, he threw the ball at the stumps straight away, no cheating from him or the aussies here. Bairstow was the dumb cunt here.

On 30/06/2023 at 13:08, Last Cunt Standing said:

Build your own reply; Student Nurses, Weekly Mess Parties, Hospital Accommodation, Subsidised Alcohol, 1980’s, 36 hours without sleep, the conditioning effect of exposure to death and misery, easy access to broad spectrum antibiotics and emergency contraception. 

Christ knows where we found the energy. 

I was there….

• Like 1

On 30/06/2023 at 12:43, Last Cunt Standing said:

Atherton, Boycott, Cook, to name but three. All built their game on never giving your wicket away. I’m all for flamboyance and acceleration, but not all the fucking time. Bazball my arse. 

I’m now wondering where a Flid might field? Fliddy Mid-Off? Short Leg?

I see the useless ginger twat dropped another sitter today. Will they now do what every other cunt thinks and pick Foakes? Fucking doubt it.