CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gay Nightclubs

Earl of Punkape

11 hours ago, ratcum said:

Little Miss Muffet

Sat on her tuffet

Wandering what the fuck it was

Along came a spider

Who sat down beside her

And said "you've got herpes you slag"

Little Miss Muffet

Sat on her tuffet

Eating her curds and whey

Along came a spider

And stuck it inside her

And then started chugging away

35 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Eating his bacon baps
Along came Pen
And opened her legs again
Exposing her leathery flaps

There was a chap called Decimus

Who drove a big pink bus..

He fondled his cat

Wore a very gay hat

And buggered his Duck-Billed Platypus.

lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Alfie Noakes
28 minutes ago, Punkape said:

He fondled his cat

Wore a very gay hat

lol.

Fuck off.

Pile of shit

kill yourself.

1 hour ago, Punkape said:

He fondled his cat

Wore a very gay hat

lol.

Fuck off.

Grumpy Punky pudding and pie

Kissed the girls and made them cry

When the boys came out to play

Spunky Punky's end was away

Lol.

Fuck off.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 hours ago, Punkape said:

If the Beast is a member of the Admin team then he/she should be identified as such. I’ve always shown a modicum of respect towards our Admin team.

Anyway you’re just smarmy arse licking cretin.I hope you get Ebola.

lol.

Fuck off.

Shut up, you little bitch.

Guest Bill Stickers
On 20/11/2017 at 10:41 PM, The Beast said:

Whilst I am no fan of queers and I agree with your stance about the moral decline it brings to society, I don't make my dislike of poofery  the centrepiece of every fucking comment.

Do you really believe this utter fucking nonsense?

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Do you really believe this utter fucking nonsense?

I am not a fan of poofery. I understand the need for male friendship, but why would I feel the need to stick my cock up another man's arse, or worse let another man stick it up mine. There's a perfectly made orifice that female's have, fucking nice too, in my experience. Sure a couple of old poofs battering each other, minding their own business, doesn't impact on me.

As I have said on numerous occasions, I don't advocate violence upon gay people, live and let live, but don't put it in my face or in the face of young children through the education curriculum. Along with the gender fluid nonsense, let people make up their own mind when they are adults. 

11 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I am not a fan of poofery. I understand the need for male friendship, but why would I feel the need to stick my cock up another man's arse, or worse let another man stick it up mine. There's a perfectly made orifice that female's have, fucking nice too, in my experience. Sure a couple of old poofs battering each other, minding their own business, doesn't impact on me.

As I have said on numerous occasions, I don't advocate violence upon gay people, live and let live, but don't put it in my face or in the face of young children through the education curriculum. Along with the gender fluid nonsense, let people make up their own mind when they are adults. 

Yes - their arsehole, and there's websites galore dedicated to this wholly wonderful pursuit

So your point is....?

47 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I agree on some of your points. The fact is there are far too many humans on this planet already and the fast-decreasing space which we share will eventually lead to further wars and famine etc. as land and resources become more scarce. Gay people, therefore, are doing us all a favour by helping slow this inevitable process down.

Similarly, while I cannot understand why some men feel the need to insert their cocks into other men, anal sex among heterosexual couples has always been popular. Moreover, on the very odd occasion, I enjoy watching two or more lezzies going at each other, and while the sight of men doing this is pretty repulsive, it would be hypocritical to berate them for what, to them, is natural and cannot be helped. Live and let live.

Whether you like it or not, homophobia belongs in the Dark Ages – along with fucking religion. Ultimately, the more gays, the more choice of women for us heterosexuals.

12 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yes - their arsehole, and there's websites galore dedicated to this wholly wonderful pursuit

So your point is....?

The problem is that It doesn’t stop there though does it ?

Buggery is promoted on a global scale by the vast majority of gay men and they continue to do it.The bisexual perverts amongst them then endanger the normal community.

I would bring in special laws and statutes to re-criminalise this highly dangerous practice which is still practiced unsafely by loads of homos.Their campaign to promote the “Prep” drug, financed by vital NHS money, so they can deliberately sodomise each other without mutual protection is disgraceful.

Such sordid, wanton and selfish behaviour should attacked on all fronts.

3 minutes ago, Punkape said:

I would bring in special laws and statutes to re-criminalise this highly dangerous practice which is still practiced unsafely by loads of homos.Their campaign to promote the “Prep” drug, financed by vital NHS money, so they can deliberately sodomise each other without mutual protection is disgraceful.

Would you legislate against females being given the HPV vaccine on the NHS, if so why?

6 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I agree on some of your points. The fact is there are far too many humans on this planet already and the fast-decreasing space which we share will eventually lead to further wars and famine etc. as land and resources become more scarce. Gay people, therefore, are doing us all a favour by helping slow this inevitable process down.

Similarly, while I cannot understand why some men feel the need to insert their cocks into other men, anal sex among heterosexual couples has always been popular. Moreover, on the very odd occasion, I enjoy watching two or more lezzies going at each other, and while the sight of men doing this is pretty repulsive, it would be hypocritical to berate them for what, to them, is natural and cannot be helped. Live and let live.

Whether you like it or not, homophobia belongs in the Dark Ages – along with fucking religion. Ultimately, the more gays, the more choice of women for us heterosexuals.

Of course gayness has been around since the year dot, and I don't advocate discrimination against benders, but I seek protection of the young and impressionable from those who sanitise it. If that makes me a homophobe, then so be it. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, The Beast said:

Of course gayness has been around since the year dot, and I don't advocate discrimination against benders, but I seek protection of the young and impressionable from those who sanitise it. If that makes me a homophobe, then so be it. 

But that's not what you said. You suggested in your post that you agreed the mere presence of homosexuality constitutes moral decline.

7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

The problem is that It doesn’t stop there though does it ?

Buggery is promoted on a global scale by the vast majority of gay men and they continue to do it.The bisexual perverts amongst them then endanger the normal community.

Such sordid, wanton and selfish behaviour should attacked on all fronts.

It makes economic sense to give PEP, rather than treat someone for decades with HIV.

4 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

But that's not what you said. You suggested in your post that you agreed the mere presence of homosexuality constitutes moral decline.

Perhaps not moral decline, worse than that, the continued promotion of it by the State, especially through the education system, is completely amoral.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, The Beast said:

Perhaps not moral decline, worse than that, the continued promotion of it by the State, especially through the education system, is completely amoral.

Does this actually happen on a widespread basis? Rather than just the odd evangelical transsexual proponent in a scattering of schools, PTAs or local authorities?

Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

Does this actually happen on a widespread basis? Rather than just the odd evangelical transsexual proponent in a scattering of schools, PTAs or local authorities?

I don't expect you to reveal if you have children, but I have children in the private system and the state system. There is a vast difference in the way the issue of sexual health and well being are taught.