CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kadiza Sultana

Cuntybaws

14 hours ago, Rick_B said:

She was 16 when she went. It was a stupid thing to do, but who didn't do stupid things when we were 16?

I hear what you say, but if you were playing Stupid Cunt Top Trumps this is the card you'd want to be holding - the Bugatti Veyron or Lionel Messi of stupid cunts.

One down, two to go.

47 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I hear what you say, but if you were playing Stupid Cunt Top Trumps this is the card you'd want to be holding - the Bugatti Veyron or Lionel Messi of stupid cunts.

One down, two to go.

It's shit like this that keeps you from topping the leaderboard. Cuntybaws.. the nearly man. 

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 minute ago, Cuntybaws said:

I fear for him, Quince. Did you ever read "Flowers For Algernon"? 

The mouse thing? I don't think so, but think I have it. Possibly I've read the short story.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I fear for him, Quince. Did you ever read "Flowers For Algernon"? 

There's certainly something wrong with him, some brain condition related to final phase AIDS, that eventually kills so many old gayboys over the world every day.

Guest Snatch
18 hours ago, Rick_B said:

She was 16 when she went. It was a stupid thing to do, but who didn't do stupid things when we were 16?

Rick,there are times when your liberal thinking sometimes comes across as a bit odd but this one has to be the most stupid thing you've come out with. Let's hope a few more of her ilk go out to these ISIS cunts and get killed along the way. The more the merrier.

Don't forget,it's people like them that want to see people like us dead. Nothing would please them more to hold your head up high without the rest of your body attached to it,or to see us blown to bits just because we are "Infídels". They're out to get us and they could well be in a town near you.

3 hours ago, Frank said:

It's shit like this that keeps you from topping the leaderboard. Cuntybaws.. the nearly man. 

You know Frank this sort of barbed comment cheapens you and taints my experience of the site as well. Franxit, unthinkable a year ago, now seems like a very real possibility.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

They're out to get us and they could well be in a town near you.

If some people say that killing these fuckers drags us down to their level, I will happily volunteer to be the one nailing a rusty spike through their heads and burying them in pork fat in little pieces to save the liberal consciences.

Some people have no right to civilised treatment.