CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kadiza Sultana

Cuntybaws

Guest Snatch

She must of been a fruitcake to go there in this current climate.

No doubt the family will successfully sue the UK Government for letting her be radicalised.

I hope it fucking hurt.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Lets hope that it will put off any other deluded imbecilic teens from going. They deserve what they get if they go there, what did they think they were going to, a trip to fucking Butlins? Go to a war zone and you will find people are trying to kill you, surely it is that simple to understand? Bad parenting leads to radicalisation, put the parents in court for neglect.

Alfiefuckingnoakes'sknackers

Guest Ollyboro
33 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

She was 16 when she went. It was a stupid thing to do, but who didn't do stupid things when we were 16?

Absolutely. I remember getting really drunk and getting carried home from Stokesley Fair. However, I don't recall leaving the country to suck a terrorist off. And I definitely didn't attempt to grow a tache as ropey as hers.

Guest I know that Cunt
2 hours ago, Snatch said:

She must of been a fruitcake to go there in this current climate.

No doubt the family will successfully sue the UK Government for letting her be radicalised.

I hope it fucking hurt.

Are you Raisin that as an issue?

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

She was 16 when she went. It was a stupid thing to do, but who didn't do stupid things when we were 16?

I never did anything that fucking stupid. Good fucking riddance. Hope the other 2 get killed soon. Painfully. Slowly. On telly.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

Stupid? That's beyond fucking stupid.... I seem to recall adventures involving a few mates, 2L white cider, crate of NISA lager, 10 B&H, some rizlas, a bit of squidgy black stuff and the blonde, slightly chubby but in a cute way, girl and her mate...

She's dead, with good reason, so fuck 'em.

Guest nobgobbler

And aren't the family feeling sorry for themselves. Somebody ought to remind them that she could have ended up sometime soon back in the UK on a suicide mission so she'd be dead anyway. 

1 hour ago, Rick_B said:

I have to agree with the others on this one, Rick. Equating the usual teenage shenanigans of stealing haribo and fingering some slapper behind the bike shed with travelling abroad to kill and maim innocent people is fucking ridiculous. The silly cunt got what she deserved.

I think the main point here is that supposedly her family knew nothing of her leaving. Maybe I am being ignorant and stereotyping others, but women of this culture never go anywhere without permission from their husband or father.

As I have said before in other threads about these loonies; never underestimate the number of sympathisers and facilitators involved with this terrorist lark.

48 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

She was a kid FFS. Hopefully it will deter others from doing the same and make them realise that this isn't something you can have a go at and come back home if it doesn't work out. It's highly unlikely that any of them will ever get out of there alive.

So fucking what. She made her bed. Now she is lying in it. An evil lump of shit. No loss at all. I hope they all die horribly. Cunts.

No prisoners and no surrender.

3 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Absolutely. I remember getting really drunk and getting carried home from Stokesley Fair. However, I don't recall leaving the country to suck a terrorist off. And I definitely didn't attempt to grow a tache as ropey as hers.

Stokesley is a dark and terrible place OB

11 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Exactly,I remember having a 4 time dry wank session,red raw for fucking weeks it was,never again 

• Like 1

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
13 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Don't be silly. There is getting drunk and setting fire to something , and then there is running off to join some psycho club in some god awful desert war torn shit hole. It's not just a stupid thing, it's mental and suicidal, 16 or not, deserved to get blown into lasagna spatter.