CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Eh?

ratcum

Guest Chip from the states
28 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Nice work Chip, you've pulled a all nighter by the looks of it, although obviously with the help of a very strong narcotic. I just hope you heart does not explode, I really really hope.

Miss roops advised me to come clean. Tell these cunts to be on their best behavior or I'll come back as Mohammed from mecca. 

Go big blue y'all

• 2 weeks later...

In these days of miracle and wonder when we can fold complex proteins into strange new forms and clone entire animals, why can't those cunts at Cadburys sell chocolate Xmas tree decorations with the little gold strings already fucking tied?

Just now, Cuntybaws said:

In these days of miracle and wonder when we can fold complex proteins into strange new forms and clone entire animals, why can't those cunts at Cadburys sell chocolate Xmas tree decorations with the little gold strings already fucking tied?

I don't know, and I don't care - I've just opened a bottle of Hine XO.

Guest Lady Penelope

Nose: Spicy and peppery, fruity, and very rich, cinnamon, nutmeg, and gentle floral aroma - almost lavender.

Palate: A full and supple body with notes of perfume and spice, this is a particularly spicy cognac with zinging top notes.

Finish: A beautiful finish with fruit and nutmeg.

Just now, Lady Penelope said:

Nose: Spicy and peppery, fruity, and very rich, cinnamon, nutmeg, and gentle floral aroma - almost lavender.

Palate: A full and supple body with notes of perfume and spice, this is a particularly spicy cognac with zinging top notes.

Are you getting pissed, Pen?

26 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

I've read about sex with donkeys but this is beautifully crafted

Guest Lady Penelope

Biggles .. this cunt was a perv if there ever was one. A gay relationship with Algy and he used to spend time when he was in England with an uncle call "Dickpa" who lived in rural Norfolk.

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 8:46 AM, Lady Penelope said:

Biggles .. this cunt was a perv if there ever was one. A gay relationship with Algy and he used to spend time when he was in England with an uncle call "Dickpa" who lived in rural Norfolk.

I'd never be comfortable with Biggles  in my cockpit.

Guest Lady Penelope
28 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I know nothing ever came of that botched Cliff Richard noncy investigation, but he was always in the shadows wasn't he?

That was Hank Marvin