CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Brian Blessed

Earl of Punkape

Guest Extremecunt
6 hours ago, dregj said:

why couldn't he put the bunny back in the box?

Be carefully in here dreghead, you've just stumbled into the blue oyster bar. You didn't stumble really did you, Be honest Bubba caught your eye didn't he.

Guest Snatch
14 hours ago, Rick_B said:

Noted, doubtless dregj will want to reconsider the choice of avatar.

Rick,it's been about 16 hours since his post and you still haven't deleted his avatar/account. Your slacking you cunt.

Or are you secretly an EDL member?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
17 hours ago, Eddie said:

Junkie filth you may be, but you're still nearly the best on here.

Eddie, I am the best, there is no nearly about it. 

Guest Bill Stickers
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

For me, it's always been Gurt.

I hate to sound like Harry Redknapp, but even before the boy had signed up, when he was merely a guest loitering in the lounge, I knew he had talent. I knew he'd make it.

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

I hate to sound like Harry Redknapp, but even before the boy had signed up, when he was merely a guest loitering in the lounge, I knew he had talent. I knew he'd make it.

I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you, but this makes you sound a lot more like Louis Walsh.

• 4 years later...
Guest Paul Morris

I agree, he is a loud mouthed cunt. Thing is, I used to like him, he was good in Black Adder I. However, he has been on panel shows etc, and really lays the big mouth on, physically as well as metaphorically, he could fit a melon in that fucking great gob of his. I have met him as well, he is very unpleasant, a bully really. And a cunt of course. He is on my ‘die of cancer’ list. 

23 hours ago, Paul Morris said:

I agree, he is a loud mouthed cunt. Thing is, I used to like him, he was good in Black Adder I. However, he has been on panel shows etc, and really lays the big mouth on, physically as well as metaphorically, he could fit a melon in that fucking great gob of his. I have met him as well, he is very unpleasant, a bully really. And a cunt of course. He is on my ‘die of cancer’ list. 

Are you by any chance Philips brother? The ‘die of cancer’ list made me ask.

• Like 1

On 19/06/2021 at 13:09, Paul Morris said:

Him and John Mcririck are the best examples to show my Grandaughter of men to kick straight in the bollocks and run for help if ever approached by someone like them. 

Edited by Mrs Roops

12 hours ago, Neil said:

Him and John Mcririck are the best examples to show my Grandaughter of men to kick straight in the bollocks and run for help if ever approached by someone like them. 

Brian is one of the last real men that this wet as fuck country has produced. I imagine that even in his twilight years he could wrap your Rascal around your stupid cunt head.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 2