CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Transgender cunting traffic lights

Earl of Punkape

Guest Snatch

Seeing as the London Mayor is a Muslim I thought this sort of thing wouldn't be allowed as Muslims are,I believe,against male lovers of cock.

Why do people have to do this sort of thing anyway?. It's a waste of fucking money for a start.

Rick,your opinion isn't needed.

5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Seeing as the London Mayor is a Muslim I thought this sort of thing wouldn't be allowed as Muslims are,I believe,against male lovers of cock.

Why do people have to do this sort of thing anyway?. It's a waste of fucking money for a start.

Rick,your opinion isn't needed.

Faggots are largely attention seeking and mentally-il depraved cunts like Stephen Fry.

They blame their  cracked mental states on organisations like the Catholic Church. They should blame themselves.....

Guest Snatch
2 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Faggots are largely attention seeking and mentally-il depraved cunts like Stephen Fry.

They blame their  cracked mental states on organisations like the Catholic Church. They should blame themselves.....

Your in the Catholic Church.

Guest Alfie Noakes
7 minutes ago, Punkape said:

That's You're not your.

Thick cunt.

Yes but you are still in an institution that is worse than the BBC for closet poofters and child rapists.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
37 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Snatch got a "your" right. Cue the four horsemen and the Whore of Babylon..

What the fuck has Gypps got to do with this?

Guest Tata Steely Dan

They should try this shit down in the Congo or similar. We spend so much time and resources trying to chastise and punish those that use the "wrong" pronoun, or telling off men for either 1) holding a door for a woman (I'm a powerful woman and don't need no man!) or 2) not holding the door for a woman (women are overlooked because of the patriarchy). 

Instead of dicking around with traffic lights, go to these third world shitholes where they maim and eat albinos and remove female genitalia with rusty can openers and try and enact some useful, necessary change.

Guest Lady Penelope
9 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

They should try this shit down in the Congo or similar. We spend so much time and resources trying to chastise and punish those that use the "wrong" pronoun, or telling off men for either 1) holding a door for a woman (I'm a powerful woman and don't need no man!) or 2) not holding the door for a woman (women are overlooked because of the patriarchy). 

Instead of dicking around with traffic lights, go to these third world shitholes where they maim and eat albinos and remove female genitalia with rusty can openers and try and enact some useful, necessary change.

Traffic lights change.

16 minutes ago, Ape said:

Looks like this flid has decided to stalk me........

You've had it coming for some time, Ape. Limpets like EC will always latch on to the wet and the spineless. Now that my little Punk has grinded you down, let's hope EC wipes out your entire sorry fucking existence.  

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

You've had it coming for some time, Ape. Limpets like EC will always latch on to the wet and the spineless. Now that my little Punk has grinded you down, let's hope EC wipes out your entire sorry fucking existence.  

Grinded? You illiterate fucking spastic. Fuck off.