CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fat Kids Trick or Treating

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Fake news. If you were that pigeon then the stool would be the other way up and you would have the top eight inches of one of those legs inserted in your rectum.

Fucking yank cocksucker!  

1 hour ago, Ape said:

Savile was quite clearly insane and any association with any organisation was a convenience rather than a melangement.

The clergy were duped by Savile along with every other establishment Idiot.

Fuck off.

6 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Savile was quite clearly insane and any association with any organisation was a convenience rather than a melangement.

Fuck off.

Fair point that Savile accessed organisations to satisfy his perverted sexual wants, but most senior figures in these organisations (from hospital health boards to the BBC) turned a blind eye to his actions. I don't see the RC church being any different.

10 minutes ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

And you've been duped by the clergy you back scuttling slag

The earth is approx 4.2 billion years old and everything on it proves the god delusion

47 minutes ago, The Beast said:

Fair point that Savile accessed organisations to satisfy his perverted sexual wants, but most senior figures in these organisations (from hospital health boards to the BBC) turned a blind eye to his actions. I don't see the RC church being any different.

I've always admired you Beastly and I need a favour. Next time you illegally dispose of your old sump oil, take a trip to Kingston Upon Thames. I haven't got time to explain right now, other than to say the river is about to come out as homo

7 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

He was a catholic. He was a sexual deviant. Do the maths, fuckstick.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Be careful Punker's if you have really got a new car it will be fitted with a catholic converter.

13 hours ago, Admin said:

Have you enough space left? If it is a file issue then it is not down to us poor cunts.

If you want space made I can delete some of your uploads. 

Go on then. It's a slow day and I'm feeling a bit nihilistic so why the hell not?

If I disappear into the electronic void in a big old cloud of shit and feathers, know this: I'd gladly kick every single one of you in the genitals, only there's not an electron microscope in Christendom that could locate them. I spurn you all as I would spurn an ISIS madman.

Have at it Roops! Do your worst and let slip your IT dogs of war!

8 hours ago, ratcum said:

I've always admired you Beastly and I need a favour. Next time you illegally dispose of your old sump oil, take a trip to Kingston Upon Thames. I haven't got time to explain right now, other than to say the river is about to come out as homo

I've gone green and now on the gas, not that you'd know much about that caper. In today's fluid World, if it comes out as homo, there is no telling what it will come in as, assuming you are standing on the correct side of Teddington Lock.

18 hours ago, Decimus said:

You've done it now, Jigs. As if the veil between this world and the next wasn't thin enough as it is tonight, now I fear you've definitely summonsed Roops out of her South-Walian Gold diggers palace. Cue a haggard, ginger, kelpie like creature screeching through the halls of The Corner as it pronounces some otherworldly technobabble as the ectoplasm of a thousand middle-managers drips down its equine chin.

Kelpie? Equine? It just occurred to me that that isn't the first or even the second time you've associated me with horsey pejoratives. I'm not sure why but I'm sure you have good reason for this...

Anyway, didn't you once pompously declare that you were a middle-manager at Shitsville Parish Council? I recall you beaming with pride over this 'cos at the time you intimated, "and I'm only twenty-nine" or words to that effect.

Just do what I did and spraypaint "NONCE CUNT" on your own door. Optional is getting any nephews or nieces to put some handprints around it. Not only do you avoid trick or treaters at halloween, but posties tend to leave you the fuck alone when finding somewhere to drop neighbour's amazon parcels as well.

• Like 1

On 01/11/2017 at 3:12 PM, nocti said:

Just do what I did and spraypaint "NONCE CUNT" on your own door. Optional is getting any nephews or nieces to put some handprints around it. Not only do you avoid trick or treaters at halloween, but posties tend to leave you the fuck alone when finding somewhere to drop neighbour's amazon parcels as well.

I've got a notice next to the door bell that explains that I don't buy or sell at the door, I don't take other peoples parcels or do I want any cunt trying to change my religion. And my Halloween costume several years ago put paid to trick or treaters. Rose West standing in the porch with a tray of cake didn't go down too well. I wouldn't mind but it was supposed to be Velma from Scooby Doo