CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People who review everyday purchases online

Guest Bill Stickers

2 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

The truth is you, the baying crowd, the indignant mass, you pretend to hate me, but you love me.

Really? I think you'll find 99% of The Corner think your a tedious cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, neil298 said:

I can't manage the feat Bill because of an inflexible spine but what is it like to be able to suck your own dick?

Absolutely incredible Neil. Self fellatio was regarded as the highest form of pleasure by the ancient Greeks. At least that's what Frank told me.

You should try it, as an unequalled pervert you'd enjoy it no end. You'd need to get a rib removed, loose about 8 stone and had your knob stretched out, but it would be worth it. 

15 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Absolutely incredible Neil. Self fellatio was regarded as the highest form of pleasure by the ancient Greeks. At least that's what Frank told me.

You should try it, as an unequalled pervert you'd enjoy it no end. You'd need to get a rib removed, loose about 8 stone and had your knob stretched out, but it would be worth it. 

Fuck that!,it stinks enough from this far away now

20 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

You've all been whipped up into a frenzy by the pantomime villain.

The truth is you, the baying crowd, the indignant mass, you pretend to hate me, but you love me.

I am Stickers. I am your hero. 

I suspect you've had a session on the marching powder, and it's deluded the remains of your brain.

Guest Lady Penelope
39 minutes ago, Bedbug said:

Yes, if this is the kind of shit we can expect from the self proclaimed Top Dog, then I might join Facebook.

Quality comment .. I wonder what Bill posted .. Oh I've blocked him :)

Guest DingTheRioja
On 02/11/2016 at 2:38 PM, Bill Stickers said:

It's a heavy hitting nom from the alpha predator. Anyone got the fucking bottle to come at me? 

Another, excruciatingly, lame attempt to nominate other members on the main site, rather than sticking to the shitpit downstairs, where you still get your arse kicked everytime you try anything.

Bill. Please implode now, we only want you to take out yourself and your immediate hovel, don't keep building up steam or you might injur some other innocent parties hiding under the same overpass.

2 hours ago, Bedbug said:

Yes, if this is the kind of shit we can expect from the self proclaimed Top Dog, then I might join Facebook.

I was thinking Twitter, I'm sure there's less drivel in the entire Twitterverse than in one Bill post.

Guest Lady Penelope
21 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Another, excruciatingly, lame attempt to nominate other members on the main site, rather than sticking to the shitpit downstairs, where you still get your arse kicked everytime you try anything.

Bill. Please implode now, we only want you to take out yourself and your immediate hovel, don't keep building up steam or you might injur some other innocent parties hiding under the same overpass.

I was thinking Twitter, I'm sure there's less drivel in the entire Twitterverse than in one Bill post.

Poor Bill sits there laughing hysterically at his own noms and posts, numb to the world around him.

On 11/2/2016 at 7:22 PM, Snatch said:

Really? I think you'll find 99% of The Corner think your a tedious cunt.

i reckon 50 % of the corner know he is the biggest cuntbrain on here and the other 50 % is probably Bill's many ID's.

Alpha predator, more like Alpha narcissist.

What a kingsize cuntbundle.

On ‎02‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 8:04 PM, Eddie said:

This nom can also apply to cunts who call talk radio stations to offer their insight on a topic, they have little to no understanding of, like punkape talking about sex with women. 

Allow me to lead you to the kerb here Eddie.

You get a half-way decent nomination. You'd have thought that with all the bright young things and pissed off curmudgeons herein, that you would get some extended riffing on the nom and, like free-form jazz, the resultant output would be a cacophony of shit, a blissful life-enhancing mirth-festival or just noodle out into nothingness.

However, from response three (standard deviation of 2), you get the forum big swinging dicks (and occasional clitorises) going at it hammer and tongs in an insult borefest that would make a prisoner in solitary confinement in a small room in a maximum security penitentiary in another galaxy well beyond Alpha Centauri, shit treacle.

Don't EVER try and guide the forum behemoths away from their slugathon. You will be ignored at best, steamrollered at worst.

HTH