CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

On 12/09/2021 at 16:34, scotty said:

Ah, but sovereignty means nothing, according to the graceless losers of Remain. Nothing at all, not even worth discussing because it's meaningless and valueless. 

A point seemingly lost on Wee Frankie McKrankie up in deep fried Mars bar land.

More than happy to campaign for Remain in the EU referendum, behind the ‘STRONGER TOGETHER’ slogan, but unlikely to be pictured in front of the same backdrop now.

Vile, disgusting little, under the bridge troll monster.

I doubt Neil even would.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, scotty said:

Don't underestimate him Bill, I reckon he'd pull it off. 

The Rascal van might seem like a highly tuned racing car, whizzing around East Anglia in the middle of the night Scotty, but it’s only pushing out around 25 BHP and a small speed bump would probably be too much for its 600 cc V12 twin turbo factory tuned throbbing power plant.

Nicola can sleep soundly under her bridge I reckon. Neil knows his comfort zone.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

The Rascal van might seem like a highly tuned racing car, whizzing around East Anglia in the middle of the night Scotty, but it’s only pushing out around 25 BHP and a small speed bump would probably be too much for its 600 cc V12 twin turbo factory tuned throbbing power plant.

Nicola can sleep soundly under her bridge I reckon. Neil knows his comfort zone.

Neil's the only bloke I know who can crack one out over the queen's profile on a 2nd class stamp. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Well well well if it isn’t the good ship Consequences sailing into view. It looks like a complete fucking bin fire from over here. Petrol shortages? Empty shelves? No Turkey for Christmas? Crops rotting in the ground? I’m sure it’s all just leftie propaganda. 

@judgetwi @Trucking Funt thoughts are with you at this time. 

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Well well well if it isn’t the good ship Consequences sailing into view. It looks like a complete fucking bin fire from over here. Petrol shortages? Empty shelves? No Turkey for Christmas? Crops rotting in the ground? I’m sure it’s all just leftie propaganda. 

From the cunt who is living in a country where half of it is under a virtual state of martial law and in a fit of deranged paranoia is shooting defenceless puppies. Fuck off you turd munching cockroach.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

From the cunt who is living in a country where half of it is under a virtual state of martial law and in a fit of deranged paranoia is shooting defenceless puppies. Fuck off you turd munching cockroach.

Look! Over there! Squirrels!

Copious use of the exclamation mark, just for you. Give us a shout when you’re selling Grandads medals. I can DHL over some TimTams to get you through the winter. 

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Look! Over there! Squirrels!

Copious use of the exclamation mark, just for you. Give us a shout when you’re selling Grandads medals. I can DHL over some TimTams to get you through the winter. 

You’ll be back, like all runaway bigmouths always do when they need free healthcare in their mid-70’s. 3rd world hypocrites who despise Britain (after enjoying its education/health system and colonial advantages) and yet seem curiously obsessed with following its daily news. I wouldn’t know or care to know what goes on in that floating cow-pat on a daily basis. Why do you…living in paradise and all that?

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

We note that biden saw the aussie pm before bojo...special relationship..laffin 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 minute ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Dense as peat.

Face it dc baby...youve been sold a pig ina poke..all lies ...yer utopia is ashes..pal of mine living in the isle of man was tellin me that yesterday was election day..75 candidates n not one of em mentioned empty shelves or brexit ..i sent her a food packet..hopefully she won't have it confiscated by a hungry customs officer or pay duty on it 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

7 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Face it dc baby...youve been sold a pig ina poke..all lies ...yer utopia is ashes..pal of mine living in the isle of man was tellin me that yesterday was election day..75 candidates n not one of em mentioned empty shelves or brexit ..i sent her a food packet..hopefully she won't have it confiscated by a hungry customs officer or pay duty on it 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

What was in it, a pickled kid?

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

What was in it, a pickled kid?

Stuff that wasn't on the shelves of her local tesco..seriously..listening to herr faragen n his mob of kippers..we always knew the education system in the UK was bad and all..but really..ms. widdecombe?..the great thing is as the world reopens itll destroy more of yer delusions.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You’ll be back, like all runaway bigmouths always do when they need free healthcare in their mid-70’s. 3rd world hypocrites who despise Britain (after enjoying its education/health system and colonial advantages) and yet seem curiously obsessed with following its daily news. I wouldn’t know or care to know what goes on in that floating cow-pat on a daily basis. Why do you…living in paradise and all that?

Despise Britain, is it? Look what your great act of patriotism has done…..

Anyway, can’t talk. Off to The AFL Grand Final for a few sherbets in the glorious Spring sunshine. Enjoy your day when you get up.

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I don't know what it's like in other parts of the country, but it's not actually that bad around here. I've been agog at some of the headlines I've seen which make it look like society is completely breaking down. The shelves of my local Tesco don't resemble a late 1980s Russian supermarket, there are gaps admittedly but not really on anything I desperately want or need. As for petrol, there were queues going back almost a mile when I tried to get some yesterday, but that's more to do with an irresponsible media causing even more irresponsible wankers to panic buy.

Don't misunderstand me, I still wholeheartedly believe we should have stayed within the European Union, but for now at least, I can't say leaving it has had that much of an impact on my daily life. I hope that doesn't change, but I'm not entirely hopeful.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Decimus said:

I don't know what it's like in other parts of the country, but it's not actually that bad around here. I've been agog at some of the headlines I've seen which make it look like society is completely breaking down. The shelves of my local Tesco don't resemble a late 1980s Russian supermarket, there are gaps admittedly but not really on anything I desperately want or need. As for petrol, there were queues going back almost a mile when I tried to get some yesterday, but that's more to do with an irresponsible media causing even more irresponsible wankers to panic buy.

Don't misunderstand me, I still wholeheartedly believe we should have stayed within the European Union, but for now at least, I can't say leaving it has had that much of an impact on my daily life. I hope that doesn't change, but I'm not entirely hopeful.

There is a lot of shit stirring, indeed, and the petrol panic mode button was certainly pressed by the government wankers.

While gas, and in general energy is a very real issue right now, not just in the UK but around the world, it will be remedied too. Lorry drivers are in short supply throughout the EU and we have to train ours, and offer better overall conditions, to retain the people in the industry.

1 minute ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

We see that the bojo is planning on plunging the trucking industry back down into the weeds by allowing Igor n yvgenny back into blighty having booted him out..we laff openly in the street at the daily theatrics in Brexitland

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

What do you do when you wake up mid-afternoon, Patrick? Google ‘what’s the news in the UK?’ Obsessed, 3rd World Tinker-twat.

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

What do you do when you wake up mid-afternoon, Patrick? Google ‘what’s the news in the UK?’ Obsessed, 3rd World Tinker-twat.

I follow whats going on in the world..maybe you n yer ilk would be better off doin the same ..ya learn nothing lookin at the racing pages.. ..educate yerself man..read more ..post less

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

15 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I follow whats going on in the world..maybe you n yer ilk would be better off doin the same ..ya learn nothing lookin at the racing pages.. ..educate yerself man..read more ..post less

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I see that the Vatican aren’t allowing anyone in unless they show proof of vaccination. How very Christian. ‘Come unto me the sick and the poor’

’Jab passport please and pay 20€ at the door. The Father will be along shortly to take your confession and plunge your arsehole.’

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I see that the Vatican aren’t allowing anyone in unless they show proof of vaccination. How very Christian. ‘Come unto me the sick and the poor’

’Jab passport please and pay 20€ at the door. The Father will be along shortly to take your confession and plunge your arsehole.’

Like most nations, I doubt they're requesting proof of double vaccinations for the under 18s. 

Dirty, sex case, fucking cunts, as long as 15 years old and under can slip in, the papacy will be happy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

The ‘world’ being Great Britain. BBC is it, Seamus?