CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

On 26/09/2021 at 02:10, PANZER MURPHY said:

Thats because yer a thick cunt izall..anyway im off ta bed ..see what circus maximus bojo unveils over the next week..anyway Gnite everybody 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I don’t know any members of the Samoan parliament either and on a global scale, they’re as relevant as you peasants. The only difference being, they have no track record of blowing the limbs off children.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I don’t know any members of the Samoan parliament either and on a global scale, they’re as relevant as you peasants. The only difference being, they have no track record of blowing the limbs off children.

Ya just cant help yerself from liftin yer hairy muzzle to my rolled up copy of the daily express ....

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Have you seen the current Taoiseach? He looks like the sort of cunt who would have a wank in his daughter's bedroom whilst she was out.

Sinister fucking creep.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you seen the current

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you seen the current Taoiseach? He looks like the sort of cunt who would have a wank in his daughter's bedroom whilst she was out.

Sinister fucking creep.

He looks like the sort of cunt who would have a wank in his daughter's bedroom whilst she was out.

Sinister fucking creep.

I 100% agree. It is just a pity that he's not Jewish, then you could really despise the cunt.

9 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

To be fair to him, it is a prerequisite for the panto role.

DC, what advice would you offer R-Soles aka @dave?

It's fair to say that you have received some colossal kickings during your tenure here, but have always somehow managed to reintegrate yourself after each late night, drunken rampage.

The cunt in question however is rattling like an old prozzie's hips, flitting around the site desperately responding to every dig made about his shit-sniffing proclivities. 

Do you think there's any way back for him? Can someone so heavily associated with coprophagia ever hope to be taken seriously again?

16 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

What's the Kiwi's excuse? One cunt tests positive for the chinky disease and the horse face witch in charge shuts the whole fucking country down? 

I see the All Blicks did there "look what hard cunts we are" dance before their game against the Afrikaaners recently. Utter bollocks 

Kiwis are all absolute cunts. Can’t even speak Australian properly without sounding like Stephen Hawking with a flat battery. No wonder there’s only about 3 people live there.

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Sinister fucking creep.

While the other Indian knobjockey he jobshares with, is next door in young Seamus’s room, splattering the Boyzone and Daniel O’Donnell posters on the wall, with the wee lads dirty underpants pulled tightly over  his head.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Kiwis are all absolute cunts. Can’t even speak Australian properly without sounding like Stephen Hawking with a flat battery. No wonder there’s only about 3 people live there.

Russell Crowe doesn't even live there anymore. And if that gobby fucker  doesn't like it there it's says a lot about the place. 

53 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Russell Crowe doesn't even live there anymore. And if that gobby fucker  doesn't like it there it's says a lot about the place. 

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

The sheer bulk of this cunt's nose, with nostrils every bit as thick as Chris Eubank's lips, is something to behold.

Pen, in your heart of hearts, can you honestly say your bellend carries more weight?

Have you seen that Pen has been trying to give @dave advice about his current predicament? I pointed out how he's boxed himself into a hole with his dog shit fetish, one he'll never escape, and Tootsie had the audacity to pipe up on his behalf.

I'm not sure how a freak renowned and ridiculed on this site for one perverted trait can advise a similar single trick weirdo of ways to shake off the stigma of past revelations, but Pen's never been that bright.

What a couple of disgusting, deviant freaks.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yer parliament is the laughing stock of the world..tween keir n his woke wankology gibber n boris n his daily u turns..yer fukwits make our fukwits look like statesmen. 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

That’s where I agree you my Semtex hiding, spud chomping friend. Our lot and very visible on the world stage (unlike the inbred leprechaun mongs you’ve got) and continue to make utter cunts of themselves. Going by past form and recent comedy of the labour conference, no normal person with a grip on reality will vote for them. They spend their time infighting and kowtowing to the coons, tranys and gormless yoof in the childish hope it’ll win them a shot at ruining the country. Yet they’ve been given a series of open goals by the most buffoonish and incompetent Tory government of all time. Bojo himself is a fucking liability and soon the stupid cunt really drops a bollock the better- sleep walking into this brexit fuck up will finish him. Fuel and bog rolls today, food and medicine tomorrow. His only redeeming feature being that he’s on record as referring to gays as ‘tank top wearing bum boys’ a comment that had me laughing out loud

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Have you seen that Pen has been trying to give @dave advice about his current predicament? I pointed out how he's boxed himself into a hole with his dog shit fetish, one he'll never escape, and Tootsie had the audacity to pipe up on his behalf.

I'm not sure how a freak renowned and ridiculed on this site for one perverted trait can advise a similar single trick weirdo of ways to shake off the stigma of past revelations, but Pen's never been that bright.

I have it on good authority that scatman John and mrs doubtfire have been PMing each other like a pair of middle aged gay virgins on Grindr

Pen gets to cry on his dog dirt smelling shoulder and R-sole gets advice from a real man

I genuinely want them both dead 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

DC, what advice would you offer R-Soles aka @dave?

It's fair to say that you have received some colossal kickings during your tenure here, but have always somehow managed to reintegrate yourself after each late night, drunken rampage.

The cunt in question however is rattling like an old prozzie's hips, flitting around the site desperately responding to every dig made about his shit-sniffing proclivities. 

Do you think there's any way back for him? Can someone so heavily associated with coprophagia ever hope to be taken seriously again?

This is not a place for the mentally ‘delicate.’ George Floyd with an Uzi is in front of you on the pavement. He asks you to move, you have two choices :

(1) Move

(2) Call him a cotton-picking spook and tell him to fuck his mother.

Its all about ‘situational awareness.’ When I’ve been hoofed on here, chances are, I’ve deserved it. You can either leave, call ole George (2) or adjust and expect the occasional toe-cap in the eye socket. Fact remains, this is a fascinating, one of a kind forum with some bright people and compelling,  yet warped opinions. It’s why we’re here. Personally speaking…he’s fucked. Kill him.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I have it on good authority that scatman John and mrs doubtfire have been PMing each other like a pair of middle aged gay virgins on Grindr

Pen gets to cry on his dog dirt smelling shoulder and R-sole gets advice from a real man

I genuinely want them both dead 

The Lenny and George of The Corner.

Stupid pair of cunts.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Pen offering advice to another member is a bit like Gemma Collins giving a pep-talk at a Weightwatchers class. One has to admire Pen's loyalty however; it's a little like observing a guardian devotedly holding onto a Down's syndrome adult's arm in the high street, only in this instance the latter is actively seeking out every bit of shit on the pavement.

@dave – you're finished here. Just about everyone thinks you're a colossal weirdo (none more them me); your only ally appears to be one of the most thick and disjointed cunts to have ever commented, and the stigma of dog poo will never leave the path you tread – no matter how many times you attempt to reinvent yourself.

Retire, for your own good.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d expect even R-sole might be able to get a stiff ‘un for pen; she’s hairier than most dogs and no doubt has plenty of, albeit human, shit matted in her rainforest like arse crack

I know that R-Soles is the cunt of the hour, and I hate to take anything away from him, but I genuinely fucking hate Pen.

Let's list off its crimes. It has never been funny, it has never been interesting, it has never been thought provoking, it has never made an original nomination that wasn't just a BBC news link with a single sentence attached. It's a troll that tries to insinuate itself into every internecine feud going, buttering up outcasts and freaks like R-Soles to only turn on them later. It's a sycophantic Frank fanboy, a leaderboard manipulator and it's desperately tried to doxx people for its own sick entertainment.

Leaving all this aside, let's not forget how it got caught out with its disgusting lies about a sister dying of cancer. The thick fucking cunt was far too stupid to keep on top of its lies and was well and truly caught out by yours truly when it was attention seeking and trying to get sympathy from Gyppo.

I genuinely hope it gets the very same cancer it so frivolously and callously lied about its fake sister having.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I know that R-Soles is the cunt of the hour, and I hate to take anything away from him, but I genuinely fucking hate Pen.

Let's list off its crimes. It has never been funny, it has never been interesting, it has never been thought provoking, it has never made an original nomination that wasn't just a BBC news link with a single sentence attached. It's a troll that tries to insinuate itself into every internecine feud going, buttering up outcasts and freaks like R-Soles to only turn on them later. It's a sycophantic Frank fanboy, a leaderboard manipulator and it's desperately tried to doxx people for its own sick entertainment.

Leaving all this aside, let's not forget how it got caught out with its disgusting lies about a sister dying of cancer. The thick fucking cunt was far too stupid to keep on top of its lies and was well and truly caught out by yours truly when it was attention seeking and trying to get sympathy from Gyppo.

I genuinely hope it gets the very same cancer it so frivolously and callously lied about its fake sister having.

In all the chaos I forgot about pens barefaced lies regarding cancer. It’s also made some other truly disturbing claims here which I know you’re aware off. If the latter is yet more bullshit then we’re dealing with a fucking warped cunt who genuinely deserves to be outed and weekly special delivery’s of human shite made to its Devon hovel 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

In all the chaos I forgot about pens barefaced lies regarding cancer. It’s also made some other truly disturbing claims here which I know you’re aware off. If the latter is yet more bullshit then we’re dealing with a fucking warped cunt who genuinely deserves to be outed and weekly special delivery’s of human shite made to its Devon hovel 

What about your barefaced lies and ball tucking?

13 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Do you have a cervix .. it would explain a lot about you.