CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

2 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Bally baby..ya crazy fuk..who ya think is bank rolling viktors joyride....the EU...he talks a good game but chugs penis to keep the moolah flowing n the shelves full..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

How much are you EU arserimmers paying at the pumps Dickwipe?

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Bally baby..ya crazy fuk..who ya think is bank rolling viktors joyride....the EU...he talks a good game but chugs penis to keep the moolah flowing n the shelves full..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Orban won his fourth term as PM by a landslide, against a coalition of the six opposing parties (there’s desperation for you). In his victory speech he said ‘This victory is so huge it can be seen from the moon, certainly from Brussels.’😂

The EU cabal despise him precisely because they’re bankrolling his joyride, and there’s fuck all they can do do stop it. And not a single Eurocock sucked or Euroarse licked. That’s probably why your bender, charwallah, part time teashop, Nancy boy loves the EU so much. He gets to suck copious amounts of Eurocock as part of his job.

🇬🇧NO SURRENDER🇬🇧1690🇬🇧

7 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You have been, and continue to be, taken for fools.

Said the man from a faraway place, where they’ve pawned the Port of Darwin and vast swathes of their mining industries to the Chinese Communist Party, to guarantee the future financial security of the Gay Pride movement. 
Did you know it’s Asexual Day tomorrow? I just heard about it myself and immediately wondered if you’d planned anything special?

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

When LCS posts about the old country I picture this track from Aussie band Little Heroes playing in the background.

It’s a low bar, of course, but the late seventies / early eighties were as close as Australian music ever got to a golden age. Men At Work, Cold Chisel, Icehouse, Mental As Anything, and Midnight Oil to name but a few. Thankfully, many of them are dead now.

My local radio station pumps out all of these regularly and revels in “Aussie Legends”. I’ve heard the names Bon Scott and Jimmy Barnes everyday for three years and it’s probably done me cognitive damage. The opening bars of Khe Sanh make me twitch. Never Tear Us Apart gets daily airplay too, for all the stranglewank fans out there. 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Said the man from a faraway place, where they’ve pawned the Port of Darwin and vast swathes of their mining industries to the Chinese Communist Party, to guarantee the future financial security of the Gay Pride movement. 
Did you know it’s Asexual Day tomorrow? I just heard about it myself and immediately wondered if you’d planned anything special?

Whataboutery. A bit like your brother Yokels, it don’t wash. 

3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The opening bars of Khe Sanh make me twitch. 

I would obviously never say this to the face of anyone wielding a Mick Dundee knife, but Khe Sanh is a load of fucking wank. I do quite like Star Hotel, though.

30 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I would obviously never say this to the face of anyone wielding a Mick Dundee knife, but Khe Sanh is a load of fucking wank. I do quite like Star Hotel, though.

Now I’m safely in possession of a upside-down passport (blue!), I agree. Khe Sanh seems to only have one purpose; to make hoardes of rather round men in Bintang singlets start to weep spontaneously. It’s a phenomenon as curious as Christmas Island Crabs. The crustacean, not the pubic lice. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed it would be as food price increases of this magnitude would be contrary to the aims of 'The Great Reset'. You clearly do not have a sodding clue what you're talking about.

Nice to see you still chainyanking this stupid rip, Bill. A thing of beauty mate. Comical. Do press on.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You clearly do not have a sodding clue what you're talking about.

The latest 11,000 pages of the Pfizer Covid 19 trials data which were released on April 1st, despite Pfizer and the CDCs efforts in court to bury them for 75 years, reveal some interesting findings.🤭

1   natural immunity from past infection has identical effect as the vaccine in stopping both chance of infection and serious symptoms if infected.

2   Increased, more frequent and more severe adverse events in younger recipients of the vaccine, increasing the further down the age scale.

3  White blood cell count dropped significantly for around a week after the first dose of the miracle jab and then returned to normal levels. OK for most people unless you’re already immuno compromised.

It seems Pfizer and the regulatory authorities across the world didn’t think people should be informed of any possible risk from the ‘wonder jab’.

The ‘totally safe’ and ‘totally effective’ vaccines pushed on billions of fucking not seriously at risk idiots, which are now plain to see as  ‘totally unsafe’ and ‘totally ineffective’ will go down in history as the biggest con ever. And all the clever cunts like you who dismiss anyone who questions the narrative you’ve been fed  deserve whatever damage you’ve done to yourselves by lining up with your flabby bingo wings stuck out for the only prick you’re likely to be offered nowadays.

Fuck off.

13 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Nice to see you still chainyanking this stupid rip, Bill. A thing of beauty mate. Comical. Do press on.

I’m a creature of habit DC. When I encounter an intolerable, nauseating, self superior, finger wagging ginge, I just do what comes naturally.

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

Silly me😵‍. I’m sorry Professor Big Brain.
So the rocketing inflation which is a direct result of the insane reaction by western governments to the fake pandemic, handing out money which they didn’t have to everyone, repeatedly shutting down their economies and removing the basic rights of billions of people with the stroke of a pen was all just a Bobby Ewing style dream?

When I was in Budapest a couple of weeks ago the contrast between there and London was staggering to me. Petrol is £1 a litre in the city centre, so probably a bit cheaper even in rural areas. I can post a picture if you like. My hotel which was very luxurious cost 45€ a night, and a decent meal with a glass of wine in a decent restaurant about a tenner. 
I put this down to Victor Orban their ‘populist’ PM who just this week got re-elected, and is despised by the EU and the rest of the woke globalist elite, because he puts his country and its people first and refuses to take the knee to them and suck their filthy cocks.

The Great Reset. ‘You will own nothing and you will be happy’

Klaus Schwab.

Fuck off.

Well, that what happens to a nation experiencing deflationary pressure after some years of boom and bust and goes some way in explaining why Hungary's employment rate is amongst the lowest in the EU with only 68% of 15-64 yrs old employed. It also explains why Hungary not only has one of the lowest standards of living, it has the poorest housing and a non existent record of preventative care in the state health service. No wonder the poorly paid health professionals who nevertheless provide excellent curative care are opening shop and providing bargain basement curative procedures outside the country.

Incidentally, When and where did Herr Schwab actually say "You will own nothing and you will be happy"?

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

The latest 11,000 pages of the Pfizer Covid 19 trials data which were released on April 1st, despite Pfizer and the CDCs efforts in court to bury them for 75 years, reveal some interesting findings.🤭

1   natural immunity from past infection has identical effect as the vaccine in stopping both chance of infection and serious symptoms if infected.

2   Increased, more frequent and more severe adverse events in younger recipients of the vaccine, increasing the further down the age scale.

3  White blood cell count dropped significantly for around a week after the first dose of the miracle jab and then returned to normal levels. OK for most people unless you’re already immuno compromised.

It seems Pfizer and the regulatory authorities across the world didn’t think people should be informed of any possible risk from the ‘wonder jab’.

The ‘totally safe’ and ‘totally effective’ vaccines pushed on billions of fucking not seriously at risk idiots, which are now plain to see as  ‘totally unsafe’ and ‘totally ineffective’ will go down in history as the biggest con ever. And all the clever cunts like you who dismiss anyone who questions the narrative you’ve been fed  deserve whatever damage you’ve done to yourselves by lining up with your flabby bingo wings stuck out for the only prick you’re likely to be offered nowadays.

Fuck off.

As ever the usual caveats apply...

On 12/12/2021 at 23:00, King Billy said:

Some of the comments I post are what I believe to be fact, some are just things that I find interesting and don’t really care if they’re factual or not.

Your point 1. Um, that's actually a good thing :rolleyes:

Point 2. By what margin? 

Point 3. ...which is why the Immunocompromised should definitely take the jabs.

What's this to do with "The Great Reset" anyway, aside from your normal practise of scuttling off to playing 'whataboutery'?

On 05/04/2022 at 10:10, Dead Penelope said:

Potentially we can actually get to beyond net zero which potentially could allow us build a few highly efficient coal fired power stations and remain net zero .. the problem though is that the climate activists would block it. Just look at the squealing about that proposed coal mine in Cumbria.

"Highly efficient coal fired power stations [that] remain net zero" sounds ideal but industrial carbon capture and storage is but a pipe dream.

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

"Highly efficient coal fired power stations [that] remain net zero" sounds ideal but industrial carbon capture and storage is but a pipe dream.

Stay off ‘the pipe’ a bit more and your dreams might be a lot more normal.

12 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

No wonder the poorly paid health professionals who nevertheless provide excellent curative care are opening shop and providing bargain basement curative procedures outside the country.

‘Bargain basement’? Are you saying that the price I would have paid in the U.K. for the dental treatment I’ve had in Hungary (approx 3x) would have been because the standard of work or the facilities here in the U.K. are superior? If anything the complete opposite is true imo.

The contrast between the 2 countries which I experienced was eye opening. On all three occasions when I was there, every appointment was according to the prearranged schedule, every procedure explained and any questions answered beforehand, no extra charges at all, and all in an ultra modern surgery by staff who didn’t look down their noses at the patients who pay their salaries, unlike the majority of overpaid, couldn’t give a fuck, ‘next please’, wankers who rinse every cunt who walks through their doors in the U.K.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

‘Bargain basement’? Are you saying that the price I would have paid in the U.K. for the dental treatment I’ve had in Hungary (approx 3x) would have been because the standard of work or the facilities here in the U.K. are superior? If anything the complete opposite is true imo.

The contrast between the 2 countries which I experienced was eye opening. On all three occasions when I was there, every appointment was according to the prearranged schedule, every procedure explained and any questions answered beforehand, no extra charges at all, and all in an ultra modern surgery by staff who didn’t look down their noses at the patients who pay their salaries, unlike the majority of overpaid, couldn’t give a fuck, ‘next please’, wankers who rinse every cunt who walks through their doors in the U.K.

What did I just tell you?

22 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

...No wonder the poorly paid health professionals who nevertheless provide excellent curative care are opening shop and providing bargain basement curative procedures outside the country...

Jeez, how stupid are you?...no need to reply, your reputation in not having a sodding clue about anything precedes you. Actually, on second thoughts, I take that back as you know how to beat a drum though whether you could walk at the same time is open to question.