CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

Guest Gong Farmer
17 minutes ago, Snatch said:

If cunts like the British stopped banging on about how "we" beat them in 2 World Wars and the fucking football in 1966 maybe we can all  move on. The "we" being the quite a few other countries and the only reason the football cunts go on about 1966 World Cup is because the overpaid prima donna poofs have done absolutely fuck all since then. 50 years of being total losers on the pítch,

A few years ago I was in restaurant in Venlo for lunch with a German client. A few tables down an English family had come in and sat down after us but we still hadn't yet been served, it wasn't more than five minutes before the waitress came up to our table to place the water and bread sticks and to take our order when we heard the English bloke exclaim, not loud but audible, that they should be served first because 'we won the war!' Mate, I just wanted the floor to swallow me up. I think his missus did too to as the daggers she gave him spoke volumes about extent of embarrassment he'd inflicted upon her. Needless to say he wasn't going to be getting his end away that night..... if ever again.

Luckily the German client didn't take offence, he rose above it and probably whatever the word for cunt is in German thought that about the bloke. 

I wouldn't of been able to keep quite. Idiots like that piss me off and give the decent British person a bad name abroad.

By the way,the word your looking for is Fotze,pronounced fotser.

Guest DingTheRioja
5 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

....I'd wager that if it came to it you'd side with a Scot or a Welshmen over say a Dane or a Portuguese, it's natural to gravitate towards commonality and familiarity, it's tribalism and is completely natural.  

You'd lose that bet, siding with a Welshmen is not, in any way, shape or form, natural..

5 hours ago, Snatch said:
4 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

The war is over Ding, as I keep having to remind you.

If cunts like the British stopped banging on about how "we" beat them in 2 World Wars and the fucking football in 1966 maybe we can all  move on. The "we" being the quite a few other countries and the only reason the football cunts go on about 1966 World Cup is because the overpaid prima donna poofs have done absolutely fuck all since then. 50 years of being total losers on the pítch,

I never mentioned "the war", I didn't even hint at it.  Some of the issues in the Alsace area pre-date WWI or II by a fucking long time.

4 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

Luckily the German client didn't take offence, he rose above it and probably whatever the word for cunt is in German thought that about the bloke. 

Ze Germanz are ace, never met a shit one yet. 

Ratty... stfu I'm not talking about those germans

29 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

You'd lose that bet, siding with a Welshmen is not, in any way, shape or form, natural..

I never mentioned "the war", I didn't even hint at it.  Some of the issues in the Alsace area pre-date WWI or II by a fucking long time.

Ze Germanz are ace, never met a shit one yet. 

Ratty... stfu I'm not talking about those germans

Fuck me, ding, you don't half spout some bollocks. 

And don't ever try to side with me, or any other Welshman. The last thing we'd want is a flat cap sporting, onion gravy slurping, autistic Viking, coming down here and taking all our women. 

Guest I know that Cunt
6 hours ago, Gong Farmer said:

There's bound to be a bit of discourse between peoples and cultures living in close proximity to each other. You only have to look as far as your own country where England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales are concerned, you all like to think you're different, and quite rightly so, but you're all still commonly British and unit when the chips are down and still voted to stay United Kingdom. I'd wager that if it came to it you'd side with a Scot or a Welshmen over say a Dane or a Portuguese, it's natural to gravitate towards commonality and familiarity, it's tribalism and is completely natural. 

You  must be joking. Never No. No. No. 

When I consider the giants from our military history, it is no wonder Johnny Foreigner goes incontinent with fear at the thought of provoking Mankys Marauders.

Captain Hurricane, Sharp, Flashman, Judge Dredd. 2 world wars and one world cup. No fucking surprise there.

I quite like the Krauts, Cloggies, Belgies, Danes and Norgies I have met. Coincidentally, the only 5 foreign countries I have ever been to.

12 minutes ago, Manky said:

When I consider the giants from our military history, it is no wonder Johnny Foreigner goes incontinent with fear at the thought of provoking Mankys Marauders.

Captain Hurricane, Sharp, Flashman, Judge Dredd. 2 world wars and one world cup. No fucking surprise there.

I quite like the Krauts, Cloggies, Belgies, Danes and Norgies I have met. Coincidentally, the only 5 foreign countries I have ever been to.

Britain's greatest military hero was from Norfolk, and its second from Ireland. Colour me vindicated.

However, if you're looking for a lion heart who can peel 12 Maris Pipers in under a minute whilst being horrendously bummed in the Aldershot Glass House, then you can't go wrong with a Mancunian.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Britain's greatest military hero was from Norfolk, and its second from Ireland. Colour me vindicated.

However, if you're looking for a lion heart who can peel 12 Maris Pipers in under a minute whilst being horrendously bummed in the Aldershot Glass House, then you can't go wrong with a Mancunian.

Big Bill Speakman is da man. He twatted the Chinkies in Korea with beer bottles.

Ps. I was never trusted with advanced technology like potato peelers.

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Snatch said:

I never said you did,I was talking in general.

Gong did, and you were continuing the conversation in the same vein....

Punkers fuck off, it's not purple.

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Fuck me, ding, you don't half spout some bollocks. 

And don't ever try to side with me, or any other Welshman. The last thing we'd want is a flat cap sporting, onion gravy slurping, autistic Viking, coming down here and taking all our women. 

Flat cap? I prefer my horned battle helmet... (careful ladies....)

Good onion gravy is food of the gods... you dopey seaweed eating backward-arse country fuck.

Autistic? Not really, that would presume I have to keep things linear and ordered, unable to deal with abstract thought... or like you only deal with one thing at a time so my head didn't explode, you thick fucking cunt.

Women? Ewes may be female, but they're not women Bubba...

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, Manky said:

Big Bill Speakman is da man. He twatted the Chinkies in Korea with beer bottles.

Ps. I was never trusted with advanced technology like potato peelers.

He was wrong about the British greatest millitary hero being from Norfolk .. my Auntie Ada said that he was from Northwich.

1 minute ago, Lady Penelope said:

He was wrong about the British greatest millitary hero being from Norfolk .. my Auntie Ada said that he was from Northwich.

That is Punkape territory. I heard that it is easy to find him. If you see two people talking and one looks bored, the other is Spunkers

Guest Lady Penelope
Just now, Manky said:

That is Punkape territory. I heard that it is easy to find him. If you see two people talking and one looks bored, the other is Spunkers

I bet that Spunker's is from Middlewich.

1 hour ago, Manky said:

Were you in Combat 18 by any chance?