CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Sorry Ed. But you left an open goal. I’ve erased the thought from my mind already. 

It’s ok, bill, it was a nomination by ape, a few years back, he by all accounts had an excellent wank in a travel lodge using a power shower. Each to their own, I for instance have a thing for women with massive feet. 

36 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Lighten up Ape, I like old Pen, inoffensive but at the same time doesn’t give a toss about making ‘friends’ or popularity contests. Oh I like elephants too, and quirky furniture, the day bed and that side board were shipped back from Vietnam, not expensive as you can see but I liked both. Did you see franks attack, I don’t care how big the cunt is or how many steroids he takes, I know his pub, I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next...

Ed you've got no shoulders, a flat arse, and the shortest arms I've ever seen. If you took a swing at me you'd knock yourself out. 

lol, lol

LOL.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Frank, who is the skinny bald cunt in your videos? 

Frank has been filming the new Mr. Muscle advert. He has no dignity, no intelligence and very few white blood cells left. But he still holds the crown as the stupidest cunt ever born.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Frank has been filming the new Mr. Muscle advert. He has no dignity, no intelligence and very few white blood cells left. But he still holds the crown as the stupidest cunt ever born.

I’ve met the cunt, he is a steroid abusing hulk of a man, it’s a mystery who plays frank is his videos. 

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Ed you've got no shoulders, a flat arse, and the shortest arms I've ever seen. If you took a swing at me you'd knock yourself out. 

lol, lol

LOL.

Listen Up Frank. Lidl have a ‘buy one get two free’ offer on premium bleach this week. Obviously your withered skeletal arms wouldn’t be able to lift even one litre to your infected mouth, but once your skull has been caved in from behind and your wig flies off, I have it on good authority that one bottle poured into the empty gap where your brain should be, will have the desired effect.

There may be trouble ahead.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

lol, lol

LOL.

Frank, do you remember my wife? She was the woman you taunted while she was dying of cancer. 

She was called Christine, she was raven haired, beautiful,and a proper, hard as nails, two fisted gypsy girl.

She would have kicked your fucking cunt in and made you look a right fucking pussyhole.

any thoughts?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Listen Up Frank. Lidl have a ‘buy one get two free’ offer on premium bleach this week. Obviously your withered skeletal arms wouldn’t be able to lift even one litre to your infected mouth, but once your skull has been caved in from behind and your wig flies off, I have it on good authority that one bottle poured into the empty gap where your brain should be, will have the desired effect.

There may be trouble ahead.

Fuck off.

The quasi cunt doesn't look like he's used a cleaning product within the past 15 years. I bet the greasy, yellow wanker absolutely fucking stinks.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Frank, do you remember my wife? She was the woman you taunted while she was dying of cancer. 

She was called Christine, she was raven haired, beautiful,and a proper, hard as nails, two fisted gypsy girl.

She would have kicked your fucking cunt in and made you look a right fucking pussyhole.

any thoughts?

Well it is CC, and it is advisable to leave your personal life at the door, as you have been advised to do before. That said, I am sure that everybody on here is genuinely sad for your loss, even the sad pseudo Greek that is the reviled Frank.

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well it is CC, and it is advisable to leave your personal life at the door, as you have been advised to do before. That said, I am sure that everybody on here is genuinely sad for your loss, even the sad pseudo Greek that is the reviled Frank.

I rather think that Eric's FlidSpac nom has not helped his cause.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

It’s ok, bill, it was a nomination by ape, a few years back, he by all accounts had an excellent wank in a travel lodge using a power shower. Each to their own, I for instance have a thing for women with massive feet. 

This revelation of your preference in partners could be a game changer Eddo. If you tour the rail platforms of the SW you might encounter a ravishing beauty (to your eyes at least) who stands a good 6 foot 2, has a wig even frank would be ashamed to be seen in, 5 days stubble and great plates of meat inside specially made, oh so feminine dolly shoes. If you find it, do us all a favour and bury it in the waste ground behind your unit. What you get up to before or after is up to you.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This revelation of your preference in partners could be a game changer Eddo. If you tour the rail platforms of the SW you might encounter a ravishing beauty (to your eyes at least) who stands a good 6 foot 2, has a wig even frank would be ashamed to be seen in, 5 days stubble and great plates of meat inside specially made, oh so feminine dolly shoes. If you find it, do us all a favour and bury it in the waste ground behind your unit. What you get up to before or after is up to you.

So you are 6 foot 2, wear a wig and have five inches of stubble do you Tim?

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

any thoughts?

Yes. Rest in peace, Mrs Cuntman. 🧟‍♀️

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You fucking no good cunt. Throw yourself under the nearest bus. You are the worst on here and you are finished.

Fuck off you verminous parasite.

It's a long game, Billy. I'll come for you when you least expect it. Be warned.