CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's a long game, Billy. I'll come for you when you least expect it. Be warned.

When did you become so full of fucking beans again? How long do you expect these signs of life to last before you regress back to single word insults, and when are you planning on stabbing that gormless French cunt in the back again?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

This revelation of your preference in partners could be a game changer Eddo. If you tour the rail platforms of the SW you might encounter a ravishing beauty (to your eyes at least) who stands a good 6 foot 2, has a wig even frank would be ashamed to be seen in, 5 days stubble and great plates of meat inside specially made, oh so feminine dolly shoes. If you find it, do us all a favour and bury it in the waste ground behind your unit. What you get up to before or after is up to you.

tell me more about this lass? i have a chubby, stubby.

6 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Never mind that shit, Franks regrown his balls that fell off in 2015. I can't see this going well. 

It's a shame that he hasn't regrown his bottle. Have you read some of the tame, pre-watershed shit he's been coming out with over the past few weeks?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a shame that he hasn't regrown his bottle. Have you read some of the tame, pre-watershed shit he's been coming out with over the past few weeks?

Don't get me wrong, I hate franks guts more than most here, and yes, I've read his poncy comments of late. He's got a couple to mindless cretins hanging on every word he says. I want them all dead.

9 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well it is CC, and it is advisable to leave your personal life at the door, as you have been advised to do before. That said, I am sure that everybody on here is genuinely sad for your loss, even the sad pseudo Greek that is the reviled Frank.

I like all you cunts and don't care if you know a few bits of my life. I'm proud of the fact that I had that, while the rest of you were slumming it with average women, or rent boys in Frank's case.

Poor Eddie's resorted to shagging The Welsh!

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I like all you cunts and don't care if you know a few bits of my life. I'm proud of the fact that I had that, while the rest of you were slumming it with average women, or rent boys in Frank's case.

I like you too, Eric, so out of respect I've gone for the gif without the maggot.

original.gif

45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Poor Eddie's resorted to shagging The Welsh!

Welsh girls 'ave de big booty, Black Ed couldn't resist it.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's fucking useless. I left him an open goal  yesterday, and he missed it by a mile. 

Spindly fucking AIDS flid.

Indeed. Not that I'd have condoned it, but a few years ago he would have said something absolutely fucking appalling. That was his raison d'être on here, so what's the point in him now?

He's a fucking bottle job who has lost his edge.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. Not that I'd have condoned it, but a few years ago he would have said something absolutely fucking appalling. That was his raison d'être on here, so what's the point in him now?

He's a fucking bottle job who has lost his edge.

Anyone new here would think franks latest retorts were edgy and heartless but some of us older lags have witnessed a much more vile beast. The sort of one who PMs he knows where you live and where your kids go to school.

Make no bones about it, franks a nasty, spineless little cunt who if I met him in real life I'd smash his fucking teeth down his throat

22 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Anyone new here would think franks latest retorts were edgy and heartless but some of us older lags have witnessed a much more vile beast. The sort of one who PMs he knows where you live and where your kids go to school.

Make no bones about it, franks a nasty, spineless little cunt who if I met him in real life I'd smash his fucking teeth down his throat

Went Frank turns up at a car showroom, he asks which models feature 'rear entertainment'. 

38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

That’s not true. I’ve never sent you a PM. I certainly haven’t threatened anyone via PM.

They’ll be no smashing of teeth, Tim. That’s not really you, is it?