CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

WOT, no Brexit plan!!

Witheredscrote

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Got your Pampers stocked up yet?

I just stuff a few sheets of Plenty up my fanny and keep my legs crossed. I even sit side saddle on the bus. If the Queen is on beefburgers for din-dins then I too can tighten my belt (I wish I could do the same with my bladder) 

By the way, cunt, enjoying the heatwave? I bet you're out on the prowl every night like a tomcat looking for pussy. 

35 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I just stuff a few sheets of Plenty up my fanny and keep my legs crossed. I even sit side saddle on the bus. If the Queen is on beefburgers for din-dins then I too can tighten my belt (I wish I could do the same with my bladder) 

By the way, cunt, enjoying the heatwave? I bet you're out on the prowl every night like a tomcat looking for pussy. 

If it's 'Plenty' kitchen roll, you just need the Juan sheet.

picture of your fanny?

On 14/09/2020 at 02:47, Trucking Funt said:

Purely idle speculation on your part Paddy. Everyone knows the black and tans didn't need fluffers.

Ya should see the empty grave plot in glasnevin cemetery bought for the tans n auxiliaries and colonial police militia trukky baby..its pretty empty as nobody would bury em here or be seen to attend the funerals..one of our elected dopes tried to have a national day of remembrance for them..didnt go down well and the wall with their names on it is regularly vandalized..anyway hows boris doin..he reminds me of that episode of the Simpsons where homer goes for the position of head sanitary commissioner guy..cant quite remember but i think it all went well in the end

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ya should see the empty grave plot in glasnevin cemetery bought for the tans n auxiliaries and colonial police militia trukky baby..its pretty empty as nobody would bury em here or be seen to attend the funerals..one of our elected dopes tried to have a national day of remembrance for them..didnt go down well and the wall with their names on it is regularly vandalized..anyway hows boris doin..he reminds me of that episode of the Simpsons where homer goes for the position of head sanitary commissioner guy..cant quite remember but i think it all went well in the end

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

That's fucking disgraceful Paddy, what's Ireland coming to when memorials for the fallen are desecrated? You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.

Boris is a very busy boy at the moment bulldozing the Internal Market bill through the Commons. The stuffy cunts in the Lords think they're going to kibosh it but the parliament act will take care of any of that kind of nonsense.

Meanwhile, rumours have surfaced that UDA commander Jackie McDonald has met with the rest of the brigadiers to discuss a response to the attempted power grab from Brussels. I hope they shoot that Barnier cunt. Leo the bender deserves a sledgehammer on his front door as well.

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

That's fucking disgraceful Paddy, what's Ireland coming to when memorials for the fallen are desecrated? You should be thoroughly ashamed of yourselves.

Boris is a very busy boy at the moment bulldozing the Internal Market bill through the Commons. The stuffy cunts in the Lords think they're going to kibosh it but the parliament act will take care of any of that kind of nonsense.

Meanwhile, rumours have surfaced that UDA commander Jackie McDonald has met with the rest of the brigadiers to discuss a response to the attempted power grab from Brussels. I hope they shoot that Barnier cunt. Leo the bender deserves a sledgehammer on his front door as well.

Just remind me how the 10s of 1000s of brave micks who fought in all wars, including standing up to the Nazi jackboot were treated when they went home to the emerald isle?

Jadotville Jacks indeed

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As their leader sent a letter of condolence to the hun on the death of Adolf

When Brexit finally kicks in, the bog trotters will be up shit creek and they know it. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

Ukraine has the Klitschkos, Britain had the Krays and the Richardsons, USA.....The Wright bros, etc. etc. etc.

Republic of Ireland......JEDWARD. Oh dear.

15 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

As their leader sent a letter of condolence to the hun on the death of Adolf

When Brexit finally kicks in, the bog trotters will be up shit creek and they know it. Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch.

Their beef market will be completely gone. I read somewhere that their cattle farmers can't get loans. It must have something to do with those lovely tariff free beef on its way from the US and Australia. Their pig farmers will be next.

57 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

Their beef market will be completely gone. I read somewhere that their cattle farmers can't get loans. It must have something to do with those lovely tariff free beef on its way from the US and Australia. Their pig farmers will be next.

Looks like they'll be eating stale turnips this winter just before their kids go in the pot-Hard Brexit could drive a third of Irish farms out of business. The UK and Ireland are each other’s largest export markets for agricultural produce. The establishment of borders and tariffs between the UK (including Northern Ireland) and Ireland, which is a real possibility following Brexit, would have a major impact on the Irish agricultural sector. It's in Ireland best interest for the EU and UK to work out a free-trade or customs union agreement so it beggars belief that they shouldn't be doing all they can to smooth this process out rather than acting like the thick as shit bog dwelling poof lovers they are.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/hard-brexit-could-drive-a-third-of-irish-farms-out-of-business-1.4020101

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Looks like they'll be eating stale turnips this winter just before their kids go in the pot-Hard Brexit could drive a third of Irish farms out of business. The UK and Ireland are each other’s largest export markets for agricultural produce. The establishment of borders and tariffs between the UK (including Northern Ireland) and Ireland, which is a real possibility following Brexit, would have a major impact on the Irish agricultural sector. It's in Ireland best interest for the EU and UK to work out a free-trade or customs union agreement so it beggars belief that they shouldn't be doing all they can to smooth this process out rather than acting like the thick as shit bog dwelling poof lovers they are.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/economy/hard-brexit-could-drive-a-third-of-irish-farms-out-of-business-1.4020101

Instead of quietly saying "can we talk about it and do some kind of deal between ourselves?" Leo and co went squealing to Barnier and co (who can actually do fuck all about it) and has suceeded in ragging up the buyers in his economy's main market .. one that in effect treated Irish produce as home produced .. Ireland is not going to easily replace that market .. the froggies, Dutch and Spanish will also protect their own at any cost .. there are lessons here also for Mrs Krankie.

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Instead of quietly saying "can we talk about it and do some kind of deal between ourselves?" Leo and co went squealing to Barnier and co (who can actually do fuck all about it) and has suceeded in ragging up the buyers in his economy's main market .. one that in effect treated Irish produce as home produced .. Ireland is not going to easily replace that market .. the froggies, Dutch and Spanish will also protect their own at any cost .. there are lessons here also for Mrs Krankie.

The last thing the EU were going to do was make the transition easy as it would set the standard for other nations of leave the club. Instead every party is having to cut off their nose to spite their face whereas this could have all been sorted out amicably were everyone wins. 

18 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The last thing the EU were going to do was make the transition easy as it would set the standard for other nations of leave the club. Instead every party is having to cut off their nose to spite their face whereas this could have all been sorted out amicably were everyone wins. 

Among the politician we always knew that it was cut off their nose to spite the face, but the deeper problem is that the ordinary cunt in the supermarket will also get ragged up and where they would once buy the Irish (or Scottish) product they will say "fuck 'em" and buy something else .. ironically it might even be French, Dutch or Spanish produced instead.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The EU is shitting it now the UK/Japan deal has been signed because they thought the Japs were going to fuck us over. Australia and NZ deals are said to be ready to sign along with South Korea. Joining the Trans Pacific Partnership will be next and hopefully by then Trump will be on his second term meaning we're home free.

What would really piss Brussels off is if in a few years time the UK enters into a formal trading bloc with Canada, Australia and NZ that ties in with an FTA with the US.

Let's see the cunts threaten us then.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

The EU is shitting it now the UK/Japan deal has been signed because they thought the Japs were going to fuck us over. Australia and NZ deals are said to be ready to sign along with South Korea. Joining the Trans Pacific Partnership will be next and hopefully by then Trump will be on his second term meaning we're home free.

What would really piss Brussels off is if in a few years time the UK enters into a formal trading bloc with Canada, Australia and NZ that ties in with an FTA with the US.

Let's see the cunts threaten us then.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Absolutely top draw cunting on this thread, Trucking!

3 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I blame Withers, the goose abusing deal blocker.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Absolutely top draw cunting on this thread, Trucking!

The CANZUK idea is fringe at the moment but the main opposition party in Canada has adopted it as policy and a few politicians in Australia and here are behind it as well. The thing is, the general public polled in all four countries overwhelmingly support it so its only a matter of time before it gains some more heavyweight political backing. It's not altogether different than to where the Brexit movement was about 25 years ago but I think this is going to hit the mainstream big time in the next few years.

https://www.canzukinternational.com/

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Witheredscrote is too fucking old nowadays to get it up. So the silly old cunt will be so slow tottering round his garden the geese will rape him. Payback time motherfucker

I can see the doddery old bastard going to the pond one morning in his velcro fastening slippers, and avian blood stained open hospital gown. Followed by him landing face down in the goose shit after loosing his balance, and being mounted by a visiting black Swan.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I can see the doddery old bastard going to the pond one morning in his velcro fastening slippers, and avian blood stained open hospital gown. Followed by him landing face down in the goose shit after loosing his balance, and being mounted by a visiting black Swan.