CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts that treat staff toilets as a second kitchen.

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Guest Tata Steely Dan

Where I work (lets pretend I have a job for a second, boys and girls) the gents toilets are quite cramped. The bank of urinals are only a couple of feet from the sinks. Every once in a while some filthy cunt comes in and washes their mug in the sink while I'm mid-micturation. 

So far so nasty, but one time some cunt was making a Tuna Nicoise in a wee tupperware right next to the urinal. Mid piss and this cunt is cracking open a can of tuna and draining the brine down the sink. All comfortably within the overspray zone.

Second prize go to those "OCD" cunts who soak the fucking place and use fifty hand towels, or block the toilets because they have to mummify the fucking loo seat before they can sit down. Used to work with one of these cunts, with his own special soap and all. Cunt would be outside smoking a cigarette on the hour every hour. Not so OCD about the state of his lungs, the lying cunt. 

Guest Extremecunt

In my youthful anarchist days we used to block and flood shopping centre toilets. And in some cases use hammers on them. Lol I'm not sure why. I'll keep my mouth shut lol.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Extremecunt said:

In my youthful anarchist days we used to block and flood shopping centre toilets. And in some cases use hammers on them. Lol I'm not sure why. I'll keep my mouth shut lol.

You were no anarchist, that was mere Boy's Brigade behaviour. Bet you enjoyed the uniform. Hammers, fucking amateurs!

Guest Extremecunt
29 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

You were no anarchist, that was mere Boy's Brigade behaviour. Bet you enjoyed the uniform. Hammers, fucking amateurs!

It was a timmy mallet's mallet actually.

10 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Where I work (lets pretend I have a job for a second, boys and girls) the gents toilets are quite cramped. The bank of urinals are only a couple of feet from the sinks. Every once in a while some filthy cunt comes in and washes their mug in the sink while I'm mid-micturation. 

So far so nasty, but one time some cunt was making a Tuna Nicoise in a wee tupperware right next to the urinal. Mid piss and this cunt is cracking open a can of tuna and draining the brine down the sink. All comfortably within the overspray zone.

Second prize go to those "OCD" cunts who soak the fucking place and use fifty hand towels, or block the toilets because they have to mummify the fucking loo seat before they can sit down. Used to work with one of these cunts, with his own special soap and all. Cunt would be outside smoking a cigarette on the hour every hour. Not so OCD about the state of his lungs, the lying cunt. 

This is certainly a niche nom, Tata, and provides an insight into your life.

Forgive me, but I thought all the Remploy factories were shut down by the government?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Where I work (lets pretend I have a job for a second, boys and girls) the gents toilets are quite cramped. The bank of urinals are only a couple of feet from the sinks. Every once in a while some filthy cunt comes in and washes their mug in the sink while I'm mid-micturation

Well there you go!

If this isn't a penalty kick of an opportunity for high-jinks then you're not the man I think you are....by which I mean...oh help...erm..

13 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Do you work for Norfolk Council?

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope

We had hi jinx with the Class 156 Sprinter trains. In the vestibule behind the toilet there was the cover over a flush switch. That used to be used to cure cunts who were hiding in the toilet.

13 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

We had hi jinx with the Class 156 Sprinter trains. In the vestibule behind the toilet there was the cover over a flush switch. That used to be used to cure cunts who were hiding in the toilet.

I believe some of the guards were drilling holes so they could see into the toilet. A telltale sight was a nut and bolt which had been used to fill the hole when it was discovered.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

I believe some of the guards were drilling holes so they could see into the toilet. A telltale sight was a nut and bolt which had been used to fill the hole when it was discovered.

Had not heard of that one. Back in the steam days at Crewe there was a driver who carried a small hand drill around with him so that he could drill holes between compartments on coaches so he could peep into the next compartment.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
33 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Had not heard of that one. Back in the steam days at Crewe there was a driver who carried a small hand drill around with him so that he could drill holes between compartments on coaches so he could peep into the next compartment.

Shouldn't the cunt have been driving the train?

13 minutes ago, Lady Penelope said:

Why not follow the advice you gave to Frank and make a dignified exit. Boring two faced twat.

It doesn't take a Janus to realise that the ramblings of a train spotting, piss soaked, Thomas the Tank Engine loving old cunt are not welcome here. Fuck off and die, you decrepit bitch.