CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grindr Users

Cuntybaws

Just now, Wolfie said:

I agree with the death penalty in some cases. Study suggests people who murder animals eventually murder people. Some simply become massive cunts as they grow older, such as Bruce Forsyth, whereas some just seem to have the evil gene – this cunt being a gilt-edged example.

Yep, Bruce Forsyth, that fucking retard Flintoff prancing about like a poof trying to sell clothes to fat cunts. About time we had a good clear out of not only the twisted but also the embarrassments to the nation.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The worst of it is when they're youth offenders, some vicious little hoodie chav ties a dog to a tree and beats it to death, next thing some do-good social worker concludes that the cunt had a bad upbringing and sends him to Thorpe park or buys him a playstation! Personally I think cruelty to animals suggests a type of sick personality that can't be changed and these cunts should be put down before it escalates and they progress to rape and murder. Some cunts are born evil and we should fucking execute them and not waste time and money on "rehabilitation".

I fucking detest with a passion cruelty to animals. I eat meat and there are humans ways of killing but these cunts that hurt animals for so called fun or sport should have the same done to them but twice as fucking bad. Absolute utter cunts.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

I fucking detest with a passion cruelty to animals. I eat meat and there are humans ways of killing but these cunts that hurt animals for so called fun or sport should have the same done to them but twice as fucking bad. Absolute utter cunts.

Near where I live two 15 year olds tied a cat to a branch by its back legs and beat it to death, they then posted the video on the internet along with photos of their grinning faces with thumbs aloft. They were given bahavioural orders and made to attend some fucking course. If I'd caught them doing it they would be dead an I would be doing life. Norfolk farmer    Tony Martin should have been commended for shooting those fucking pikey cunts, but no, they banged him up. This is the world we live in.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Concur. Laws need to be changed as way of deterrent. Cruelty to animals makes me sick to the core. I can watch the news of Israelis blowing up people in Gaza fairly impartially, but I cannot bare to see a dog, cat or similar get a beating or worse. That said, I also like pigs but I am confident I could watch James Corden get a fucking pasting.

The difference is that humans can stop the wars,the bombings and general cuntishness. An animal will always be the poor fucker that has to suffer at the hands of humans. We are in general a buch of heartless cunts.

Guest Cuntsman
5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

You tell me. They just ride around causing traffic jams, giving everyone dirty looks and letting their horses shit everywhere.

What is the only mammal to have its cunt halfway up its back?

10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

A real catch isn't he.

Another fuck up by the boys in blue that more than likely cost the life of one young man. Maybe they should stick to aping it up for the cameras in those shit police fly on the wall documentaries and causing traffic chaos by closing a lane to snare the odd insurance avoider 

I am no fan of benders, but the way the old bill fucked up on this one is of importance to all.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Thank fuck.  When I read the title, I thought for sure it was going to be a rant against Frank's favorite homo activity...chipped teeth blowjobs in an AIDS treatment ward.  

Guest DingTheRioja
On 25/11/2016 at 1:23 PM, Cuntybaws said:

I don't mean to sound callous or anything, but if you arrange via the internet to meet a complete stranger for gay sex and a fuckload of illegal drugs then you shouldn't be too surprised when you're raped, murdered, and hideously mutilated. You might even call it poetic justice when your last conscious experience is of some cackling maniac curling out a steamer into your broken, bleeding mouth.

Keith Vaz is a cunt.

Why did I mis-read that as hilariously...??

On 25/11/2016 at 1:46 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

A real catch isn't he.

Another fuck up by the boys in blue that more than likely cost the life of one young man. Maybe they should stick to aping it up for the cameras in those shit police fly on the wall documentaries and causing traffic chaos by closing a lane to snare the odd insurance avoider 

More than one, there seems to be circumstantical evidence he may have been responsible for a good few more over the years, but they definately should have known after #2 death.  After  #1 with the "I found him outside my flat", then "er, sorry, I meant inside my flat"... etc etc...

Please post him, in a large box, to ISIS with photos of his favourite pastime and a box of chocolates...

On 25/11/2016 at 8:44 PM, Roadkill said:

The big Shire horses are ok its just the regular ones I hate. Don't know why, perhaps a horse killed my parents in front of me like in Batman, perhaps not. Just always hated horses.

I fucking hate race horses... been around or worked with them most of my life one way or another... fucking psychos those bastards... render the cunts down..

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

More than one, there seems to be circumstantical evidence he may have been responsible for a good few more over the years, but they definately should have known after #2 death.  After  #1 with the "I found him outside my flat", then "er, sorry, I meant inside my flat"... etc etc...

Please post him, in a large box, to ISIS with photos of his favourite pastime and a box of chocolates...

I fucking hate race horses... been around or worked with them most of my life one way or another... fucking psychos those bastards... render the cunts down..

Word.

2 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Why, in the name of all that is holy, do you feel the need to do these massive multi quote posts? Are you mental?

9 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

Do you multi-quote because you didn't go to university Dingly?

• Like 2