CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who spaff their meagre earnings on pub fruit machines and service station slots

Guest Bill Stickers

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

This is not easy reading Bill. It appears that you've taken Eric on at his own game, and lost. 

I think that this was an example of what Bill himself refers to as "bullying the bottom feeders" the process is simple, he picks an argument, promptly loses it and treats everyone to an impressive display of 'running away'. 

41 minutes ago, Frank said:

This is not easy reading Bill. It appears that you've taken Eric on at his own game, and lost. 

I don't know what's to be done about the boy.

As you may recall, after my three month ban I promptly set the site alight on my return, so I'm not buying that he's rusty. Something's not right with him though.

Do you think that he might have cancer?

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think that this was an example of what Bill himself refers to as "bullying the bottom feeders" the process is simple, he picks an argument, promptly loses it and treats everyone to an impressive display of 'running away'. 

It's not the first time the puffed-up poof has snookered himself. His next post will be so outrageously offensive, it forces an instant ban and preserves his superior self and 'top dog' status. It's what I'd do. 

Guest DingTheRioja
37 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought that Withers was the Frenchy on here?

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's not the first time the puffed-up poof has snookered himself. His next post will be so outrageously offensive, it forces an instant ban and preserves his superior self and 'top dog' status. It's what I'd do. 

What you'd do is post some video of yourself, in some vain-glorious musical escapade, thinking you can play like Hendrix, dance like Jacko, and sing like Freddie.

Unfortunately is more like George, Zippy and Bungle.

23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As you may recall, after my three month ban I promptly set the site alight on my return, so I'm not buying that he's rusty. Something's not right with him though.

I don't really know. He's posted his usual monthly quota in a single afternoon.. almost as if he's desperately struggling to deal with potentially losing a loved one.

I'm afraid neither you or him have much to offer under the current regime. 

5 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

What you'd do is post some video of yourself, in some vain-glorious musical escapade, thinking you can play like Hendrix, dance like Jacko, and sing like Freddie.

Not much snow here, ding. 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don't really know. He's posted his usual monthly quota in a single afternoon.. almost as if he's desperately struggling to deal with potentially losing a loved one.

That doesn't work any more Fwank. Probably time to have another shit in a bucket.

Guest DingTheRioja

Not much snow here, ding. 

Another Gluhwein?

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

I've got a like to post ratio of 1.42, so what the fuck do you know, you knock-kneed, vagabond cunt.

Piss all

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

I was reading some Noam Chomsky last night Frank. He regarded Turkey's Kurdish issues a malignancy. How about you?

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That doesn't work any more Fwank. Probably time to have another shit in a bucket.

You're far too sharp for all of us here, Eric.. almost untouchable. All joking aside, how is Mrs Cuntman?.. any sign of her coming home soon?

You're far too sharp for all of us here, Eric.. almost untouchable. All joking aside, how is Mrs Cuntman?.. any sign of her coming home soon?

Frank, I feel it's only fair to tell you that I am hoping you get a huge amount of cancer in 2017. The location of said cancer is irrelevant, although up your arsehole would be a bonus.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I've been thinking about this whole cancer thing and I have it sussed. You're just pissed because you have it and you think Eric is bullshitting. The clear loss of weight, the wig, the strange behaviour, the self pitying and morose tone and the obvious difficulty shitting. You have ass cancer. Admit it, Frank.

• Like 1

Guest DingTheRioja
1 minute ago, Roadkill said:

I've been thinking about this whole cancer thing and I have it sussed. You're just pissed because you have it and you think Eric is bullshitting. The clear loss of weight, the wig, the strange behaviour, the self pitying and morose tone and the obvious difficulty shitting. You have ass cancer. Admit it, Frank.

He's also cashed in all his life insurance, sold the bedsit, pawned That Bin and melted down the drumkit, all to fund his imaginary forays to tick items off his bucket list....

Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What I'd like to know is what sort of cunt would travel halfway across Europe with a load of skiing gear to a place with fuck all snow? 

Rhetorical?

Just now, Drew P Pissflaps said:

What I'd like to know is what sort of cunt would travel halfway across Europe with a load of skiing gear to a place with fuck all snow? 

I think I can clear this one up for you, drew. The answer you're looking for, is a stupid fucking clueless cunt. 

• Like 1

Guest nobgobbler
26 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg2vbA9KSqk

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
2 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

I think I can clear this one up for you, drew. The answer you're looking for, is a stupid fucking clueless cunt. 

What? You mean Frank's on holiday with Bill?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

That was a clever little feed line for Frank to follow up. Did he PM you the instruction? Disappointing if you're playing straight man to a gangly poof.