CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Marc Gurney -vegan activist

camberwell gypsy

25 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

More to the point, what is the point of you?. Pen pushing, paper shuffling cunt. I was hoping you had topped yourself along with Bubba.

Silence, you goitered fucking toad. Unless you have come bearing official documents pertaining to the return of my likes and a full apology from Roops then I've nothing further to say to you.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Silence, you goitered fucking toad. Unless you have come bearing official documents pertaining to the return of my likes and a full apology from Roops then I've nothing further to say to you.

Good luck with that then.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Ding, what exactly is the point of this yarn?

All you've provided us with is the unsurprising revelation that you act like a complete and utter fucking berk whilst out and about in public.

Did you also get your knob out and wave it about like some sort of fucking ape, further offending "cosmopolitan" southerners? Call us old fashioned, but when we southerners go to the pub, cosmopolitan or not, the last thing we want to hear is some fucking tosser from Yorkshire bellowing out racial slurs in their godawful fucking accent.

Stupid cunt.

Hey cunt

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

may I remind you....

On 09/01/2017 at 8:03 AM, Decimus said:

I'm not banned, but I refuse to post again until my likes have been returned to me and my warning point has been rescinded. I also want an apology. 

My 24 hours in the cooler was completely unwarranted for once and I want restitution.

Now FUCK OFF AGAIN!

37 minutes ago, Rick_B said:

Quite right, Lemmy played bass.

He started off with guitar with The Rockin' vicars and didn't change to bass until he joined Hawkwind. and till he died always played through a Marschall Guitar amp set-up.

And he wasn't a knob.

Guest Tata Steely Dan
On 1/12/2017 at 8:24 PM, Snatch said:

He started off with guitar with The Rockin' vicars and didn't change to bass until he joined Hawkwind. and till he died always played through a Marschall Guitar amp set-up.

And he wasn't a knob.

You're sort of right, but the devil is in the details. He played guitar in Sam Gopal, who were more successful than the Rockin' Vicars.The amplifier manufacturer is 'Marshall'. His bass rig comprised a 100 watt Super Bass head (a plexi with a bigger transformer and different caps in the tonestack, from memory) christened 'Murder One' and run through a 412 and 415 cabinet setup. He typically set the tonestack to bass - 0, mids - 10, treble - 0. Because mids tend to be passive on old amps like that he isn't boosting the mids as much as making sure none were lost. 

58 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

You're sort of right, but the devil is in the details. He played guitar in Sam Gopal, who were more successful than the Rockin' Vicars.The amplifier manufacturer is 'Marshall'. His bass rig comprised a 100 watt Super Bass head (a plexi with a bigger transformer and different caps in the tonestack, from memory) christened 'Murder One' and run through a 412 and 415 cabinet setup. He typically set the tonestack to bass - 0, mids - 10, treble - 0. Because mids tend to be passive on old amps like that he isn't boosting the mids as much as making sure none were lost. 

But, Nigel Tuffnels' one went to 11.

1 hour ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

What a load of shit.

8 hours ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

Sam Gopal was after the Vicars,albeit short lived. I have the album,it's ok 

He preferred the sound of a guitar amp and chucked distortion through it. That coupled with a Rickenbacker. He renamed his limited edition 4004  Rickenbastard.

Guest 'eavensabove
6 hours ago, Snatch said:

Sam Gopal was after the Vicars,albeit short lived. I have the album,it's ok 

He preferred the sound of a guitar amp and chucked distortion through it. That coupled with a Rickenbacker. He renamed his limited edition 4004  Rickenbastard.

Rather like a illigeticaster then, or the Stratacunt perhaps?

Oh for the days when one could WEM Copycat a Tone Bender... 

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎17‎/‎01‎/‎2017 at 5:27 AM, Snatch said:

Fuck off and stick to your gay 80's music.

Good prog on the box tonight Snatch. The Story of The Marshall Amp. BBC4 @ 9:30pm

1 hour ago, nocti said:

Only on this site could you go from talking about some useless vegan cunt, to Lemmy's fucking bass rig, via some rather questionable etymology. 

I've underlined the part where the nom got interesting.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, nocti said:

Only on this site could you go from talking about some useless vegan cunt, to Lemmy's fucking bass rig, via some rather questionable etymology. 

Lemmy is a Vegan.