CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Jaywick evacuation

Neil

16 minutes ago, Punkape said:

It's ghastly.......Does Camberwell Gypsy live there with the rest of her hedgehog roasting community..........?

Since when is Camberwell in Essex you geographical inept homo? The clue is in her username.

1 hour ago, I know that Cunt said:

No apparently its a lovely little village in Essex as you can see below. How nice............ It looks a lot like Cwmbran

article-0-191037D0000005DC-338_964x639.j

A bit of flooding can only improve the area.

32 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Is that you on the road with the crutch, calling at one of your many addresses to collect your giro. You benefit scrounging, multi claiming work shy arsewipe. Pikey cunt.

As you know I am Nigerian and work for you on your goose farm in Provence. And show some fucking respect if you ever want to see the little, smiling brown faces of your grandchildren again.             p.s, I shagged all your geese, you've been getting my sloppy seconds.

2 hours ago, Roadkill said:

The questionable looking van and caravan is probably used for Mr. Longshaft's local methadone business. That's him there in his hoody, off to sample the quality of his latest batch. 

Does he ran the 'ice cream' van with two large hyperdermic needles on the front that light up and has 'Mr Methy 'written on the side and 'Mind that crackhead' on the back?

Guest nobgobbler
3 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

No apparently its a lovely little village in Essex as you can see below. How nice............ It looks a lot like Cwmbran

I wonder who's inside the body bag?

3 hours ago, Roadkill said:

It's Sean Bean. The only thing he's never died in is Sharpe.

He did die in it. Every episode he died. The makers of that series totally fucked it up. I've read all the books. Sharpe is from Wapping in London so a cockney. Paul Mccann was down to play him as a Londoner but broke his leg playing football on set so they had to get someone in quick because the insurance payout was fucking huge, so for some reason Beany was brought in. Because he can't do a decent London accent they kept his northern accent and had Sharpe coming from Yorkshire. So Bernard Cornwell had to fuck around with the character in his novels and have him being taken north as a kid. 

And the moral of this tale: football's for irons. 

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
17 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Has this shithole (pictured previously) been washed away yet?

Not until lunchtime today so I still have time to drive there and witness the event first hand. Personally I don't see what's wrong with the place with all the single storey accommodation but prehaps bungalows aren't the best idea right on the beach - unless some fuckwit decides to fill them with the dregs of society. Hang on a minute, could this be our DignitasUK? 

Edited by Drew P Pissflaps
Thundersnow on keyboard

7 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Not until lunchtime today so I still have time to drive there and witness the event first hand. Personally I don't see what's wrong with the place with all the single storey accommodation but prehaps bungalows aren't the best idea right on the beach - unless some fuckwit decides to fill them with the dregs of society. Hang on a minute, could this be our DignitasUK? 

Drew, can you give me a lift to work? 

Guest Gong Farmer
13 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

That looks like a the Butlin's at Barry Island.

According to 'Benefits by the sea' there is no shortage of people who want to live there. Obviously shit attracts shit. That could explain why Decs, Stickers and Frank are like the triplets from hell.

8 minutes ago, Manky said:

According to 'Benefits by the sea' there is no shortage of people who want to live there. Obviously shit attracts shit. That could explain why Decs, Stickers and Frank are like the triplets from hell.

Shut up you disgusting British Legion loving cunt. We've just had the order to evacuate my house in anticipation of a tidal surge this evening. Luckily for me and unlike you, we're more than a one home family so have somewhere to go. And no, your pop up tent and shed doesn't count as having a property portfolio. 

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

Shut up you disgusting British Legion loving cunt. We've just had the order to evacuate my house in anticipation of a tidal surge this evening. Luckily for me and unlike you, we're more than a one home family so have somewhere to go. And no, your pop up tent and shed doesn't count as having property portfolio. 

I hope you fucking drown. I would swap ten South East Asian Tsunamis for one good targeted East Anglian tidal surge. By the way, I have a massive property portfolio in the local area, all I have to do is crowbar the security shutters open and there is my bed for the night.