CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lily Allen

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

It's the skill of a propa gent.  

A propa cunt more the likes. Maybe he's paralysed.  The cunt's arms don't look right. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

A propa cunt more the likes. Maybe he's paralysed.  The cunt's arms don't look right. 

That is arthritis caused by a lifetime of rail yard accommodations and freight car transport!  I would ask the resident expert on these matters, except, I know the fucking cunt would answer.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

That is arthritis caused by a lifetime of rail yard accommodations and freight car transport!  I would ask the resident expert on these matters, except, I know the fucking cunt would answer.  

Perhaps the cunt is transfixed?  Having had Punkers on one hand and Frank on the other.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Perhaps the cunt is transfixed?  Having had Punkers on one hand and Frank on the other.

That is a cruel fucking visual.  If I had just enjoyed tea, I'd be heaving it into the loo at this very moment!  

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Alfie Noakes

Silly cow assumed she would get a mercury award for her warbling and political stance, cried when she got nothing and then whinged like a little toddler on social media that she was robbed, fuck off she was not robbed, the spoilt little brat, she is shit that's all. She sings worse than all of the Spice Girls combined.

1 hour ago, Archduke Noakes of Shoreha said:

Silly cow assumed she would get a mercury award for her warbling and political stance, cried when she got nothing and then whinged like a little toddler on social media that she was robbed, fuck off she was not robbed, the spoilt little brat, she is shit that's all. She sings worse than all of the Spice Girls combined.

Bitch had planned spending the prize money on more rug muching hookers. Her dad's a cunt too

Guest Alfie Noakes
16 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Bitch had planned spending the prize money on more rug muching hookers. Her dad's a cunt too

Hey queefer, I am glad the traditional cajoling of a newbie didn't put you off. 

May I now say welcome and go boil your bollocks.

1 hour ago, Archduke Noakes of Shoreha said:

Hey queefer, I am glad the traditional cajoling of a newbie didn't put you off. 

May I now say welcome and go boil your bollocks.

Fuck off - I can't type I'm busy dealing with the idea of  Lily Allen and her lessie pals 

Guest 'eavensabove
5 hours ago, Archduke Noakes of Shoreha said:

• 4 weeks later...

I see this vacuous cunt is up to her tricks again.|If youre gonna get your tits out then stop fucking whinging when they get photographed and put all over the web/papers,It's what you wanted to achieve after all.The upskirt pic with your gash on view was no fucking accident either you fucking slapper,having said that if you could see your way to letting me spaff on those tits and munch on your axe wound that'd be dandy.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
2 hours ago, Neil said:

I see this vacuous cunt is up to her tricks again.|If youre gonna get your tits out then stop fucking whinging when they get photographed and put all over the web/papers,It's what you wanted to achieve after all.The upskirt pic with your gash on view was no fucking accident either you fucking slapper,having said that if you could see your way to letting me spaff on those tits and munch on your axe wound that'd be dandy.

I do think it's a well groomed lady garden. Good shape.