CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

So Authoritah, when you said you'd burned those Welsh people, you actually hadn't? This changes everything. Next you'll be telling me you're not a transgender horse reliever. Cunt.

Quite an eye opener for me too Ratty. It appears our Eric is not such a savoury character after all. I defended and supported him when he was suffering a vicious attack from Frank, and he turned on me. With any luck he will get beaten up by Jaywick pikeys. That's if he does actually live near Jaywick, the lying cunt.

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Quite an eye opener for me too Ratty. It appears our Eric is not such a savoury character after all. I defended and supported him when he was suffering a vicious attack from Frank, and he turned on me. With any luck he will get beaten up by Jaywick pikeys. That's if he does actually live near Jaywick, the lying cunt.

An unlikely scenario Withers. All Jaywick residents are either disabled or heavily drunk, this renders them completely incapable of fighting, like the French.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

An unlikely scenario Withers. All Jaywick residents are either disabled or heavily drunk, this renders them completely incapable of fighting, like the French.

You're being a little hard on the French, Eric. They are the best in the world at fighting, only they do it while running backwards and shouting obscenities.

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're being a little hard on the French, Eric. They are the best in the world at fighting, only they do it while running backwards and shouting obscenities.

Indeed Wolfie, their military personnel can be identified by sunburnt armpits and pristine, unfired rifles, and of course their regimental colours, a white cross on a white background.

Guest DingTheRioja
38 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Indeed Wolfie, their military personnel can be identified by sunburnt armpits and pristine, unfired rifles, and of course their regimental colours, a white cross on a white background.

What I never quite understand is the same applies to the Italians, but their vehicles having 1 fwd, 4 reverse gears. 

I've never known an italian vehicle reliable enough to actually get into 3rd gear?

3 minutes ago, DingTheRioja said:

What I never quite understand is the same applies to the Italians, but their vehicles having 1 fwd, 4 reverse gears. 

I've never known an italian vehicle reliable enough to actually get into 3rd gear?

Ding, for how long have you and Proper been an item? 

Worked with one of these pricks this week,broke his phone one day and then next morning after being given an iPhone and proudly showing it to me ,said "man's got a iPhone innit"...hes 32,white and was born in norfolk!

Deleted

Edited by Rick_B

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Worked with one of these pricks this week,broke his phone one day and then next morning after being given an iPhone and proudly showing it to me ,said "man's got a iPhone innit"...hes 32,white and was born in norfolk!

Deleted

Norfolk you say? Decs got a new iphone? You really are gullible if you believed he was 32 

2 hours ago, Neil said:

Deleted

Kill it before it breeds.

Edited by Rick_B

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Norfolk you say? Decs got a new iphone? You really are gullible if you believed he was 32 

Decs wouldn't know where to start with an iPhone,the cunt's still struggling with light switches 

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

Decs wouldn't know where to start with an iPhone,the cunt's still struggling with light switches 

Neil, you grubby sexual predator. Do the terms of your license allow you to venture into Norwich city centre? I've been in the Belgian Monk this weekend and there's a right tasty sort behind the bar just begging to be abducted in the back of your Bedford Rascal mini-van. I've put in a good word, she seems quite classy though, so I'd bring along your diamante studded Stanley knife.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Neil, you grubby sexual predator. Do the terms of your license allow you to venture into Norwich city centre? I've been in the Belgian Monk this weekend and there's a right tasty sort behind the bar just begging to be abducted in the back of your Bedford Rascal mini-van. I've put in a good word, she seems quite classy though, so I'd bring along your diamante studded Stanley knife.

Is that the Belgian Monk on Pottergate?

On 26/01/2017 at 11:33 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Do you have the addresses of all these cunts? I've had a bad week and doing all of them with a pickaxe handle would cheer me up in ways I can't describe.

Not a fucking male hormone amongst them.   I wouldn't blame the female race if they stopped being fucked by this lot and simply splattered spunk on their shoes and let flies inseminate them....much more attractive.    I fear for the western world when the nutters grow up playing with AKs and our lot grow up playing with hair product and cindy dolls.   Fags the lot of em.