CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bargain loving Brits in the sun

Eddie

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

You're quite right. It's exactly the same in Spain where my mum lives. It's embarrassing.

Even so, we still have quite a way to go before we're the equal of Gallic rudeness, for which the French are renowned.

It has taken hundreds of years to perfect it. We are rightly proud. Now fuck off, I am hungry.

11 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Likewise when the Brits started moving down here. I encountered another two of the knuckle dragging cunts in the local shop this morning. I love listening in on them ' All these newspapers, and not an English one. Why don't they sell Cheddar cheese. They only seem to sell French wine '.  They then stepped up to the checkout and said 'Good morning'. This couple of cunts have lived here for 6 years, and can't manage to say bonjour. It makes me wonder how the thick twats even managed to find their way to France. Just fuck off you piss boiling arseholes.

I agree withers, they must be thick as fuck to leave England for France, probably skint cunts that have cashed in a two bedroom terrace and bought a chateau in some shitty village over run with asylum seekers. Trying to eke out a frugal existence on a limited pension.  Do you know that Marseille is the most dangerous city in Europe? 40% muslim. You're welcome to France, shit hole full of asylum seekers and even worse French cunts.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Plenty of you cunts down here too. You seem to be attracted to our beaches, fine wine and border protection.

And your national sport, Aussie Rules Football, and the only rules are that all participants must be punched in the face and kicked in the bollocks. Marvellous entertainment, rivalled only by Paul Hogans 80's comedy shows, which we used to get over here years ago.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And your national sport, Aussie Rules Football, and the only rules are that all participants must be punched in the face and kicked in the bollocks. Marvellous entertainment, rivalled only by Paul Hogans 80's comedy shows, which we used to get over here years ago.

Don't forget Prison cell block H. All those manly women locked up. I bet Neil has all the series on beetamax.

Guest DingTheRioja
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Likewise when the Brits started moving down here. I encountered another two of the knuckle dragging cunts in the local shop this morning. I love listening in on them ' All these newspapers, and not an English one. Why don't they sell Cheddar cheese. They only seem to sell French wine '.  They then stepped up to the checkout and said 'Good morning'. This couple of cunts have lived here for 6 years, and can't manage to say bonjour. It makes me wonder how the thick twats even managed to find their way to France. Just fuck off you piss boiling arseholes.

That annoys the fuck out of me, if you're going to make the effort to go to a foreign country, at least learn how to say hello, please, thanks, etc, in the local lingo, even if you murder the language enough to make the locals wince, at least it just makes you just look a bit thick not pig fucking ignorant.

Last time I was in St Emilion some "posh cunt" was stood at the tourist office desk blithering on about needing a taxi back to his hotel, he didn't appear to be actually talking to the woman behind the desk, just talking loudly in the hope that "these froggies will understand if I talk louder, realise my importance, and book a taxi for me, afterall, I am me..."  I went up the desk, asked for something in passable French, looked him up and down, looked back at her, gave her the gallic shrug, and said desolais, she just about managed to keep a straight face.

Frank?

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you notice the cardboard walls moving whenever top dog Bea Smith slammed someone up against them?

I think it slightly remiss of an uneducated cunt who fights the corner of NMW security guards; to comment on the shortfalls of the rather tongue-in-cheek exports of a country that you've never been to. 

Now, if you'd studied for your O Levels you may have been able to afford a nicer holiday than Pontins. 

Fuck off. 

1 minute ago, Bubba C said:

I think it slightly remiss of an uneducated cunt who fights the corner of NMW security guards; to comment on the shortfalls of the rather tongue-in-cheek exports of a country that you've never been to. 

Now, of you'd studied for your O Levels you may have been able to afford a nicer holiday than Pontins. 

Fuck off. 

I've never been to Wales either but I know you're all cunts.

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

That annoys the fuck out of me, if you're going to make the effort to go to a foreign country, at least learn how to say hello, please, thanks, etc, in the local lingo, even if you murder the language enough to make the locals wince, at least it just makes you just look a bit thick not pig fucking ignorant.

Last time I was in St Emilion some "posh cunt" was stood at the tourist office desk blithering on about needing a taxi back to his hotel, he didn't appear to be actually talking to the woman behind the desk, just talking loudly in the hope that "these froggies will understand if I talk louder, realise my importance, and book a taxi for me, afterall, I am me..."  I went up the desk, asked for something in passable French, looked him up and down, looked back at her, gave her the gallic shrug, and said desolais, she just about managed to keep a straight face.

Frank?

You didn't shag her? Are you losing your touch?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DingTheRioja said:

Indeed. There's nothing a local of Gascony appreciates more than a fat headed northern fucking pig shoving his face against the window of his touring van at a local drive-through and screeching "Avez vous a cup of la Yorkshire tea, see vos plate, mate?"

• Like 2

Guest DingTheRioja
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Indeed. There's nothing a local of Gascony appreciates more than a fat headed northern fucking pig shoving his face against the window of his touring van at a local drive-through and screeching "Avez vous a cup of la Yorkshire tea, see vos plate, mate?"

If you understood the differences in accents, I think someone from St Emilion would slap you, and someone from Gascony would smack fuck out of you.

You thick, uneducated peasant.